Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:46 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Micha knew that hate was a live and kicking in the US. He wasn’t afraid though, getting his a** kicked for being who he was, was nothing new. Micha had been beat before, even as a child. His father had once caught him and a friend together in his room kissing. He had been beaten, that he had a few cracked ribs, as well as a busted lip and black eye the next day he went to school. Nothing would compare to his father hurting him. Micha didn’t let that side of him be shown to Samuel. He even hated it when he had to call him after his father attacked him.

Moving to Manhattan would do him some good. He needed a change of living. Micha knew that Samuel and he would not be neighbors, but at least he didn’t have to travel far. He wanted to have his own space and get comfortable again, before they moved to the next step of moving in again. Micha didn’t want to rush things, just to have things happen the way they did before. He nodded smiling at Samuel’s words. Micha glanced up to the see a waiter coming to the table, to take their order.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:51 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine wasn't sure what Jepsen expected of him right now. Was he wanting to hang out for the fun of it? Did he think he was suicidal? Or was he simply bored and didn't feel like going home? All these questions and more fluttered through his skull as he prepared their drinks. Right now Alaine wasn't too sure of any of his feelings. He was mad at Liam, annoyed at Jepsen, pissed off at himself for not doing or saying more. It was all just turning into one big nightmare. Shaking his head, he picked up the hot mugs and went into the living room. There he saw Jepsen sitting at one end of the couch seeming a bit unsure of what to do with himself. When he said make himself at home, he meant it. He could have turned on the television or looked through his books. He didn't have to just sit here twiddling his thumbs. Alaine nodded silently as the male soon spoke. Taking his own seat he decided to wait a bit for his own coffee to cool off before drinking it. He glanced nervously as the male took a sip. "So...um.....Was there anything in particular you wanted to talk about? Or did you just wanna like, hang out?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:06 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Jepsen didn’t expect much right now. He was just worried about Ally. However he wasn’t expecting much of a conversation between them. Jepsen knew Ally had told him to make himself at home. However he was a bit nervous. He didn’t know what to expect from Ally at this moment. Jepsen took a sip of his coffee. He didn’t mind it being hot, as long as he didn’t burn his tongue. Jepsen glanced toward Ally as he questioned him. ”There wasn’t anything in particular, I wanted to talk about, unless you did...As for hanging out, I don’t mind.” He spoke moving to set his mug down. Jepsen shifted on the couch moving to face Ally, as he sat beside him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:01 am

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

The amount of hate festering in his home country was despicable. It was disheartening to see so few with hate in their hearts try to dismantle what had been built over the last couple of years. It was a tragic endless cycle in this country, hate bred upon hate, finding a new target every generation. While he feared the worst he wouldn't go back to the closet. Not while he still had Micha beside him. Too long did he allow him to suffer for his own cowardice. He would not make the same mistake twice. Even if he had to take a few hits for him. It would be worth it. At least then he would be actually doing something instead of standing in the sidelines like he always did. The very last thing he wanted was a repeat of what happened with Micha's father. Beaten, broken, left to die.....What a terrible sight that had been.

Samuel was happy knowing that Micha would be living closer to him. Not because he needed babysitting twenty-four seven. But because it meant they could reach other more comfortably without the hassle of driving for half an hour or more. While he enjoyed their sleepovers, he was sure there had also been some nights where Micha might just have wanted to go home but couldn't due to the lack of cabs or his laziness to get out of bed. This time they could both come and go as they pleased until the day came that they wanted to live together. For real this time. Not because of pity or worry that someone would fall in the shower and break his other leg. Manhattan had so many things to see and do, he was sure they could come up with a few ideas for date nights. Samuel couldn't help smiling back at the male, he must have looked like a fool.

Noticing the male looking up, he too saw their waiter approaching them. For once, he did not both with letting go of Micha's hand. He didn't care if some minimum wage worker saw them. By now, he was sure half the staff here were aware that they were a couple just by their body language. As the man soon reached the table, he greeted them with a profession smiling and listed off a few of their specials. "Can I get you gentlemen started with any drinks or appetizers?" he asked, opening a pad with his pen in hand. "Ah yes, could we please get two glasses of the Domaine Ramonet Montrachet Grand Cru." "A fine selection sir." the waiter said as he wrote down the order. I'll be right back with your drinks. Samuel turned back to Micha, smiling. He hoped that Micha would like the wine he chose.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:15 am

User Image
User Image

Sitting on the edge of the couch, he stared curiously at the male. He seemed tense, like he was in trouble, and waiting to see the principle. Alaine probably wasn't helping in the situation either. Here he was in his own home and he felt like he sitting in the living room of a stranger. He didn't host enough guests to know what to say or do to make them feel welcome. He thought the coffee was a nice touch. Perhaps it wasn't enough? He couldn't help questioning the male. He wanted there to be some kind of noise, or rather he felt as though he needed it. Alaine waited quietly for a response. He watched as the male turned to face him and set his mug down. He nodded as the male moved on the couch. "I guess....I mean I don't really know you. So there are some questions I have for you. That is, if you don't mind answering them for me. Like I don't really get you. Why do you keep going along with every little thing I say? And don't say it's because I'm your boss. We're not at work right now. I just....Why, why, why did you agree to kiss me?" he asked. Out of all his most pressing questions, this one was definitely his top one. Out of all the strangers in the club, why listen to the one behind the bar. The one who clearly had a ******** up motive and then see it get blown up in his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:42 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

At the moment, he wasn’t sure what to expect from Ally. Indeed he felt like he was awaiting a lecture from the principal. However he also felt a little worried. He never really could read Ally. At times, he wasn’t sure if he was upset, or angry. It was one big gigantic mask while looking at him. Jepsen remained curious though, after all that’s all he could really do. Asking questions wasn’t going to help him, since he knew it wasn’t likely Ally would answer him. It didn’t surprise him that Ally was curious about him. After all it was to be expected, since they barely knew each other. Jepsen sat there listening as Ally started to ask him all these questions. He shook his head a little, ”I don’t mind at all.” Jepsen spoke smiling a little, as Ally seemed to ask the one question that was bothering him. He smiled, at him. ”Indeed you are my boss, but not while I’m not working.” Jepsen spoke teasing him, ”As for while I kissed you, perhaps it’s because I like you. “ He spoke watching Ally, as he sat there. Jepsen knew it was too early for Ally to be moving on, but at least he could give him a reason for the kiss. After all it didn’t seem like Ally had hated it when he kissed him, he even felt him kiss back when he did.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:50 pm

User Image
User Image

It had been noted to him on many occasions that he was rather expressionless. Even Liam had commented on often not knowing what he was thinking. Alaine didn't think he was that bad. He just didn't see the need to overly express himself when the conversation wasn't that interesting. Why should he smile like an idiot if he wasn't really happy? To him, it was just creepy to smile all the time. Still, for the sake of conversation, he guessed he could at least try to answer a few of the males questions. But not before asking a few of his own. He too found Jepsen to be something of a mystery. As he spoke,he watched him shake his head, then smiling as he questioned him about the kiss. He couldn't help to roll his eyes a bit as he was then teased. He waited for the male to continue, a bit surprised by his answer. "You like me? Why?" he asked. Alaine didn't understand how anyone could like him honestly. He was always busy, had a terrible attitude, sometimes forgot to bathe and eat properly, and above could shed like a beast in the summer thanks to his long locks. So out of all of those qualities, it was beyond him why Jepsen would even think of him in that sort of way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:22 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

As the waiter came to the table, he turned his attention toward him. Micha was glad that Samuel hadn’t pulled away from his hand. If he had, it would have only cause questions and make him annoyed. He probably would have left if it had. Overreaction, yes, but he would only be hurt by Samuel’s actions. Micha saw no need to hide anymore, after all Samuel was out. He had never really hid who he was even in public. Micha saw no need, he was into men, and let it show when women tried to hang onto him. He would not pretend, even for Samuel.

The idea of an appetizer did not appeal to him. After all if he ate an appetizer, he wasn’t likely to eat his dinner. He waited however as Samuel ordered them both a glass of wine. Micha wasn’t too familiar with the name, but then again, it wasn’t as if he drank the stuff all the time. He returned his attention toward Samuel, as the waiter went to get their drinks. ”So besides, work being the obvious. Anything else going on in your life?” Micha asked curiously, wondering what else he had missed in the last year.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:28 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

The answer was simply. He liked Ally, he wasn’t sure yet why but he just did. Jepsen didn’t see all the flaws Ally saw in himself. He found he was quite an enigma. Jepsen never knew what to expect with him. He found him hard to read. One minute, he was happy, then next he was a raging thunderstorm. Jepsen found it all rather fascinating. He watched as Ally rolled his eyes at his teasing. Jepsen didn’t mind, after all he found it amusing. He watched as Ally seemed surprised by his response. Jepsen reached out, touching Ally’s cheek lightly before withdrawing. ”Because...I find you fascinating.” He spoke honestly, yet still being vague. There wasn’t a lot he knew about Ally to go off on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:10 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine didn't see himself as all that complicated. He just wasn't trying to please every person that crossed his path. He wasn't interested in making friends or trying to get others to like him. He was content with his singular friend and what used to be his relationship. Shame the latter ship had sailed. But at least it seemed with Jepsen he could just maybe make a second friend. He'd have to see though. He wasn't sure he would want to try anything further. He needed time to first get over Liam. Though that would be a lot easier if he could just stop thinking about him and not have him show up in the middle of breakfast. Alaine couldn't help thinking about what Jepsen had said earlier. How he treated Liam more like a pet than a person. Did he really need that much time to get over him? Or was he just lashing out because he knew things weren't working out? He didn't know. Focusing his attention on the male, he rolled his eyes as he was teased. He watched as he seemed amused by his response and soon reached out to touch his cheek. He was as surprised by the simple act as he was at being told he was liked. Alaine wasn't sure what to make of the gesture and his answer wasn't helping. "Trust me, I'm anything but." he replied honestly.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Samuel was past trying to keep his sexuality a secret and pleasing others. It was high time he just be himself. And right now, he just wanted to be out on a date with his boyfriend. If the other patrons or wait staff had a problem with it, so be it. He wasn't in the mood to hide away his happiness to make them comfortable. He knew things were still new and a bit rocky. He didn't want to do anything that might upset Micha. Pulling away his hand would likely very much upset him. Aside from that it was just his hand and he wanted to ******** hold it.

There wasn't much need for an appetizer for him either. Every now and then they were nice, but not really all that necessary. Since Micha had not mentioned anything, he assumed that he was fine with just the wine. He hoped that he would like the wine. It wasn't exactly something that could be bought at any old liquor store. Nor was it something that he bought everyday given the price. Micha might actually kill him when they got the bill later. But if he ended up liking it, it would be worth it. As their waiter ran off to grab their drinks, he returned his attention to his boyfriend. He wasn't surprised that Micha was curious about his life. To be fair, he wanted to know more about his as well. "Well aside from what I already told you there's been a few interesting things. Oliver made me an uncle for a third time this past February. They finally got a girl. Ben and his wife, Evelyn, celebrated their eighth wedding anniversary. And.....I don't know. It all seems mundane to me. It was just a bunch of stuff y'know." he replied. "What about you? Have any adventures while you were in Germany?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:25 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Jepsen knew that Ally didn't understand what others saw in him. He had to admit there was still some good in the bad. Jepsen found that getting to know Ally better was something he was interested in. He wasn't talking about dating, he was merely wanting to be his friends. Jepsen didn't have a lot of friends. He was still coming to terms with living in New York. Jepsen being from Pennsylvania originally. As he touched Ally, he couldn't help himself. He was overly affectionate sometimes even if it meant small touches. Jepsen smiled as Ally some doubting himself. He shook his head, ”Well they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not true.” Jepsen spoke smiling at Ally. He knew it may be hard to see or believe but that didn't mean he wasn't being truthful.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:01 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Micha hated to imagine what the cost of the wine would be. He knew it was better not to ask after all Samuel would purchase it anyways. Micha wasn't going to ask however. He didn't want to argue about the price of things. Micha merely wanted to enjoy Samuel's company before he went to work. He listened as Samuel spoke of his brothers. Micha couldn't help but laugh softly. The idea of children was never for him so he couldn't relate to Samuel being an uncle. After all he had no brothers or sisters that he knew of. Micha shrugged at Samuel's question. ”Not really. I made a few friends but I mostly went there to see my mother again. Visited my old home which was no longer there. I mostly kept my distance from others while I was in Germany. “ He spoke finding his time in Germany not as important.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:03 pm

User Image
User Image

Could anyone say that they ever really saw themselves in the way others did. Maybe he was overthinking things, but he was sure it was nowhere near whatever Jepsen was imaging. For now though, he saw no problem with allowing him to getting to know him. Maybe then he would come to his senses and take him off of whatever pedestal he put him on. Aside from that it wasn't as though it would kill him to make another friend. At least he hoped it didn't. It was still too early to tell whether the male was naturally this nice, or he was just waiting for the perfect moment to kill him. He did his best to disillusion the males idea of him. Instead it seemed to only encourage him. He watched him shake his head and was a bit grossed out by his next statement. "Ugh, you sound like those sad middle age guys that like to crowd the DJ booth." he replied, making a face. Alaine knew the male was just trying to be nice. But he wasn't really into flattery.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:24 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

It wasn't his intention to gross Ally out. If anything he was trying to compliment him. Jepsen got the feeling that Ally wasn't use to hearing words that were nice or caring. He got the feeling that Ally was used to being abused as if it was natural to him. Jepsen watched as Ally seemed turned off by his words. He listened as he spoke and couldn't help but laugh a little. Jepsen rolled his eyes a little as well in return. ”Gee thanks Ally, you really know how to smooth talk a man.” He spoke pouting a little as he moved to grab his coffee mug and took a sip. Jepsen wasn't bothered by his words however it bugged him as Ally compared to every other guy who be seemed to fawn over him.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games