Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:21 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man reached down to show him how to move the chair by its wheels. He had been about to give up and just try walking to Tony knowing Bruce would protest that. Nodding at the warning to be careful he moved forward slowly. Loki watched as Tony looked between him and the ceiling working out why JARVIS was translating for him he thought. Suddenly he wondered if he should have asked permission first but he didn't know how he would have been able to do that but then Tony was talking about upgrades again. *Maybe you should eat something, your mind might be better able to process with something to eat.* Loki suggested softly before looking around for Dumm-e. If he couldn't get Tony to eat he was pretty sure he could get the man to drink some coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head as Loki suggested he eat. “I’m not hungry.” He replied simply, sinking back in his seat again. Dumm-e was of on the other side of the lab, trying in vain to tidy up a little, picking up things and dusting a little, sweeping up metal shavings and glass shards. Bruce frowned as Tony’s response. “You need to eat Tony. I know you ate last night, but you have to start eating normally again.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony said that he was not hungry. He knew that Tony needed to eat but he didn't know what he could say to make it happen. When Loki's eyes finally landed on Dumm-e he felt sadness whell up in him. Loki moved towards the little robot letting Bruce speak to Tony trying to convince him to eat. When Loki reached Dumm-e he reached out to the robot patting gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Dumm-e perked up as Loki approached and he rolled over part of the way. Whistling softly, it clacked its pincers and slowly moved its head up and down, looking Loki over. Dumm-e clearly remembered Loki and seemed happy for him to be there, though he poked curiously at the wheelchair. Bruce slowly approached Tony as Loki wheeled himself away. Stopping a few feet away, he tried to coax Tony into eating, turning to guilt tripping him when he continued to refuse.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Dumm-e noticed him and moved closer. As the robot clacked and poked at the chair. Loki knew that Dumm-e wouldn't understand him but he spoke to the robot anyway as he gave hand motions to try and explain what he wanted from the robot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Dumm-e gave a few curious little whistles when Loki tried to mime what he wanted, but soon he figured it out and rolled over to the coffee machine. Carefully starting the machine up, Dumm-e had to search for a clean cup, but eventually found one, seeming more than happy to be doing what Loki asked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked relieved when Dumm-e seemed to understand what he wanted and moved away to get the coffee started. When the coffee was made and a clean cup found Loki set about pouring the drink into the cup and taking it to Tony. He set it on the counter just in front of the man making sure that he saw it there before backing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Dumm-e helped Loki part of the way back to Tony, pushing on the chair slightly, but then he turned back to what he’d been doing beforehand. Tony was pretty much tuning Bruce out by that point, not exactly ignoring him, but seeming incapable of paying attention to him as he stared at the holograms. It took him a moment to see Loki putting the cup on the table, but when he did, he turned his whole attention towards it and Loki. Looking to the god curiously, he slowly leaned closer, checking to see that it was steaming coffee. Slowly he reached out and took the coffee, taking a few deep breaths of the scent before he drank. “You need my magic don’t you.” He asked after a moment.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad for Dumm-e's help on getting back to Tony. It was much harder to move the chair and attempt to hold onto the coffee with one hand. Sitting back and watching as Tony noticed the coffee and turned his attention to him. Loki fidgeted under all the attention Tony was suddenly giving him. When Tony turned his attention to the coffee cup at last. When Tony asked if he needed his magic Loki shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Loki’s refusal of his magic. “You took every drop I had every time I touched you. Are you certain you don’t need it?” he asked slowly, clutching the coffee close to his chest. He clearly wasn't sure he believed Loki. But at least he was paying attention to Loki's health and needs on some capacity, even if he was ignoring his own.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki flinched back when Tony proclaimed that he had taken every ounce of magic from him every time he touched him so far. He wanted to tell the man that he hadn't meant to and had no control or that he wouldn't ever taken something from Tony that he did not wish to give. Instead he just nodded softly not meeting the man's eyes when asked if he was certain he didn't need he magic. He gave a soft wave towards whatever Tony had been working on as if to say that he needed it for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki intently and sighed as the god motioned to his holograms. “I have no idea what I was doing.” He said slowly, waving the images away, giving up. Running a hand over his face, he just stared at his lab, sipping on his coffee. Bruce was turning a little green around the edges as Tony continued to ignore his request that he eat. Fidgeting with his glasses he shook his head slightly. He’d hoped seeing Loki would shake Tony out of this state, but he should have known better. “Where’s Fenrir?” Tony asked suddenly. “Steve is out playing with him.” Bruce replied softly, Tony relaxing a little at that.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded softly when the man replied that he had no idea what he had been doing. Then the god motioned to the food as if trying to say that it might help him remember. Glancing up when Tony asked about Fenrir he gave a split second smile hearing that Steve was playing with his son. *Thank you, for taking care of him* Loki thanked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked Loki over when he thanked him. “I only did what I could……he needs you though….I didn’t know what I was doing. And I couldn’t help him with everything he needed.” He said slowly. “He wanted you.” He said, looking down. Even though he always looked after Fenrir, he knew he was never who Fenrir wanted or needed. He never held that against the boy, but it hurt too. He had done the best he could….even if he didn’t deserve any thanks or love from Fenrir.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki only met Tony's gaze for a moment when the man looked him over before he looked down with the man's words. He knew that Fenrir wanted him but he wasn't sure that he was what the pup had needed especially when Loki couldn't take care of himself and certainly not his son. *What? What did he need?* Loki questioned. He wondered what the pup could possibly be missing besides himself here at the tower with Tony. He knew the man had probably given the boy everything he had wanted without question.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games