Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:36 am
Manda_Tifa
Rainey_angel81
Manda_Tifa
Aww, Kris..I can't really say anything that the others haven't already said, but you know you always have us. My sympathies to you...(sounds like a greeting card)...

Rainey...you can always vent to me if you need. And that goes for anybody else, actually...I make a great ranting post! blaugh

Thank you, but I don't want to trouble you with my vents
No trouble at all, isn't that what friends are for?

But I'm not gonna make you. I just hope you find some way to vent before you pop your cork at someone you don't mean to. sweatdrop

too late *sigh* My cork popped and I made someone cry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:39 am
Rainey_angel81
Manda_Tifa
Rainey_angel81
Manda_Tifa
Aww, Kris..I can't really say anything that the others haven't already said, but you know you always have us. My sympathies to you...(sounds like a greeting card)...

Rainey...you can always vent to me if you need. And that goes for anybody else, actually...I make a great ranting post! blaugh

Thank you, but I don't want to trouble you with my vents
No trouble at all, isn't that what friends are for?

But I'm not gonna make you. I just hope you find some way to vent before you pop your cork at someone you don't mean to. sweatdrop

too late *sigh* My cork popped and I made someone cry

Popping corks.....ewwww. neutral

You made someone cry? Wow, that's.........something. eek  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:36 am
OMG! I was hacked!! They took a lot of my stuff and all my gold, except for like 20g. crying The trades are saved, so I know who it all went to, but they look like a mule. ********.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:47 am
shoki_de_nai
OMG! I was hacked!! They took a lot of my stuff and all my gold, except for like 20g. crying The trades are saved, so I know who it all went to, but they look like a mule. ******** class="clear">

If you haven't already, be sure to fill out and send a hacking report.  

Selene Aries

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:50 am
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai
OMG! I was hacked!! They took a lot of my stuff and all my gold, except for like 20g. crying The trades are saved, so I know who it all went to, but they look like a mule. ******** class="clear">

If you haven't already, be sure to fill out and send a hacking report.

Yeah, I'll do that if I have enough time (is at school) or I'll do it after my next class when I go home.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:42 am
I'm so sorry, Shoki. Maybe I could donate some gold to you?  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:45 am
*pouts cause it's pouring and stormy outside and she has to walk to work*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:06 pm
Okay, this is pissing me off. Windows Messenger, not MSN, keeps signign me on when I'm not there. Usually it does it when I start up my computer in the morning, but I found it on when I came back from shopping just now, and it's pissing me off because people keep trying to talk to me when I'm not there. I'm pretty sure I have my preferences on it set to not even sign on automatically, but it keeps doing it. It's really bad in the morning because people, without fail, IM me right away and it takes time for me to explain to them I'm not supposed to be on. It's bugging me, and I don't know how to fix it  

Af Mas

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:18 pm
Mine does the exact same thing! I had a verson of MSN that was on my comptuer when I got it, and I upgraded to another, so for some reason I have two...but whenever I start up my computer my MSN starts up. I don't really know how to fix the problem, whenever I start up, I try to quickly log out of it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:52 pm
FogSage
I'm so sorry, Shoki. Maybe I could donate some gold to you?

I dunno...I'm missing a lot:
40701 gold, OMFG, BTK, Horns of the Demon, Dark Halo, Pheoniz Circlet, Bone Dragon Helm, Angelic Pendant, Goti Clips, Bani Clips, Leather Collar with Cross, Baby Seal Slippers, Reindeer Slippers, Bammi Hat, Fox Ears, Prism Butterfly Mantilla, Pandy Pack, Lunar Cloak, Chyaku Norisu Scarf, #000000 Complex Jacket, Jacked Up Cape, Elegant Veil, Chain of Command, Were Tail, Striped Stockings, Hard Shell Pack, Prisoner's Ball and Chain, Coon Tail, Fox Tail, Demonic Pitchfork, Kiki Kitty, Whip of Fire, Coco Kitty, Wind Security Blanket, Demonbow, G9 Laptop, Ancient Kantana, Mochi, Angelic Mic, Gwee, Scar of Hero, Doll Ears, Winter Fox Mink, Gaia 2nd Anniversary Party Hat, Pilot's Goggles, August 2005 Letter, and the whole set of Xmas Gifts.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:58 pm
It was my brother! That jackass! I know it was him I just have to prove it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:09 pm
shoki_de_nai

The b*****d. He better give it all back......  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:14 pm
FogSage
shoki_de_nai

The b*****d. He better give it all back......

I figured it out after I sent the report in though, so I guess I'll wait for their reply and give them the new info I found. He cancelled a trade to his mule, right before all my stuff was sent to the other user. (and I know it's his mule 'cause it's his birthday on the profile and it's remarkably similar to his main account's name, which he doesn't know I knew.)

And yes...he'd better give it back because I paid actual money for some of those donation items.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:25 pm
scream Stupid fecking ED I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU *stabs it* xp  

PrairieGhost

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:33 pm
She means Extended Discussion XP  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games