Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Yes he was.
But the connection between the two ends at Fish loving Jedi.
I just need a chance to instill a little more humor in Pash's storyline. I cant let Nelo steal all the chuckles.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:53 pm

Still your characters don't come off as humorous as it is. Stryder would be better at getting a laugh or two once in a while, but most humor would probably be forced. Which I'm sure is something you know all to well.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Ral Roke
So what is exactly questing in order to get items?

You tell people what you're questing for in your sig, how much you have and how much you need to go, then hope people donate small amounts of gold to your cause until you get enough.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Ral Roke
Still your characters don't come off as humorous as it is. Stryder would be better at getting a laugh or two once in a while, but most humor would probably be forced. Which I'm sure is something you know all to well.

*Sigh* I suppose you're right. They're both too serious, too all buisness.
Link was a lighthearted man deep down nd as such he was more able to find humor and be subject to it.
Cale was a joker, plain and simple.
But Pash is Monklike in his devotion to controling his emotions, and Stryder's heart is weighed down by the knowledge he holds countless lives in his hands.
Parodyable they are, but they will not be able to generate as entertaining and lightheated moments as Link and Cale could.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:00 am

Interesting concept, but I think that's more of a hassle then need be. I can get the items on my own, or if someone is feeling supremely generous I'll take it. Otherwise I suffer in my poorness tell I get the next nice item for myself.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:02 am

Ral Roke
Interesting concept, but I think that's more of a hassle then need be. I can get the items on my own, or if someone is feeling supremely generous I'll take it. Otherwise I suffer in my poorness tell I get the next nice item for myself.

If you need dough, I can spot ya mate.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:02 am

I can't say Xel is a comedian either. Most of my humor's going to come from the team bickering about something unimportant while in what most people consider an intense situation.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:04 am

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

If you need dough, I can spot ya mate.
I don't need it. I can switch between a few items now. I just have a few items that I want is all. Right now I'm saving up to see what the new item is and buy an envelope if I like one.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:06 am

Ral Roke
I can't say Xel is a comedian either. Most of my humor's going to come from the team bickering about something unimportant while in what most people consider an intense situation.

Comic Relief, eh? Ive done that before.
Cale's Pirate crew, Link's rotating cast of NPC's, (My favorites were the Stormies I introduced on Ord Mantell and that Antarian Ranger from Part 2)

Good sources of the Comic Relief. Because this aint Star Wars if its always so dead serious.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:09 am

More or less. It fits the team's attitude about the missions they go on. Theiy're used to these missions that would be considered suicide by a common soldier. Now I'm just trying to get a good feel for them.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:13 am

Plan on doing some "Asset Denial". I want Johnny as week as possible when I make my big thrust into his territory.
I need to hire some scouts too...gah, so much to prepare....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:20 am

It certainly doesn't help that your being sent across the galaxy.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

K-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:25 am

Never is enough time is there, and one all way wonders if one forgot something once the hammer fall. But what plan truly last past the first five minuets of engagement.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:25 am

Ral Roke
It certainly doesn't help that your being sent across the galaxy.

You're telling me. But at least its better than having him be within reach of the home system.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 am

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
So what is exactly questing in order to get items?

You tell people what you're questing for in your sig, how much you have and how much you need to go, then hope people donate small amounts of gold to your cause until you get enough.

Also, a g'd thing to do is set up a quest thread in the Charity/Quests sub-forum of the exchange.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games