Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:44 pm

To add to the difficulty I'm going to impose a communications blackout pretty soon. Everything will be run from a clock as soon as the ships depart Fondor to their immediate jump-off point.

EK

Really. Just the fact that Fondor's got tens of thousands of ships any day of the week makes anyone jittery.

Not really... it might have kept them a little jittery when they built the base, but now its just a matter of routine. And the moment something becomes routine it gets boring.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:22 pm

Then that alone is faulty, albeit human, tendancy. Often is complacancy one's downfall.

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:20 pm

An ARC in legacy era.

There's a dead pilot.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:21 pm

Nack before you go and help the GLF contact CW first and get your profile in to her. Then remember that the GLF really doesn't have any big ships considering that they don't have the resources nor the capacity to fight a conventional war against the Sith Empire.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

xNack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:25 pm

Ral Roke
Nack before you go and help the GLF contact CW first and get your profile in to her. Then remember that the GLF really doesn't have any big ships considering that they don't have the resources nor the capacity to fight a conventional war against the Sith Empire.

i already sent her my profile, and she told me she would get on it right away.

Nelowulf
An ARC in legacy era.

There's a dead pilot.

not if you are a REALLY good one... besides its modified. Also consider that i was never able to read any legacy era comics or novels... i mean a modified ARC is like a normal X-wing... but thats bad too crying
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:28 pm

No offense, but even an X-wing hardly stands a chance against a predator fighter this day and age.

And an ARC is a fighter bomber, it would have to seriously be overhauled and a really lucky pilot to be on par with an X-wing. Its three times the size and 20 years older.

You're in a craft over 150 years old.... And in an era where the Imperial III star destroyer, the pinnacle of ship might in the era of the new republic is considered nigh-obsolete, you're dead. Not even wedge stands much of a chance.

And you're flying a ship that needed at least a crew of two...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:28 pm

Yes, it is.

I'd suggest a Sparrow or Crossfire.

And if you want bigger ships, go for a CR-120. Those are good for about anything short of taking on larger ships one-on-one.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:29 pm

Hey, that's why we're here. We'll point out flaws that you can correct and stay alive.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:29 pm

xNack
Ral Roke

i already sent her my profile, and she told me she would get on it right away.

Nelowulf
An ARC in legacy era.

There's a dead pilot.

not if you are a REALLY good one... besides its modified. Also consider that i was never able to read any legacy era comics or novels... i mean a modified ARC is like a normal X-wing... but thats bad too crying

Look into the Outlaws Guide to the Galaxy and read some of the articles in that thread. A lot of references to Star Wars with some fanon stuff made for Legacy due to the limited knowledge of the era.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:31 pm

ok ok, you overwhelmed me with you facts, i can fly and ARC here fine, but i dont even know what a Predator is... ill read some of those facs and see if i can figure something out...

xNack

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:32 pm

Please do. You'll stay alive much longer.

If you got to have something cruiser-sized, I'd go with a Glaive frigate.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:34 pm

ElladanKenet

Right now I wouldn't touch any BIG ships if I were the GLF unless I could get a LOT of them. Right now they should work on hit and run but they seem to have forgotten that as well.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:35 pm

xNack
ok ok, you overwhelmed me with you facts, i can fly and ARC here fine, but i dont even know what a Predator is... ill read some of those facs and see if i can figure something out...

A predator is the newest incarnation of the TIE.

I'd suggest if you want a larger craft, go with the crossfire. A more nimble craft, the sparrow. Or even that rocketsled interceptor.

All are towards the end of the OGG.

edit: Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=508602&page=14
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:36 pm

Ral Roke
ElladanKenet

Right now I wouldn't touch any BIG ships if I were the GLF unless I could get a LOT of them. Right now they should work on hit and run but they seem to have forgotten that as well.
I klnow, I was just pointing out what ship to have if he had to have one and be on the GLF.

ElladanKenet
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:38 pm

Take your time man. No need to rush and screw up something. The GLF has enough trouble with the coming battle as it is.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games