Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image

User Image

He was glad that Micha didn't fight him on the price of the wine. He was sure when he saw the price he might have a conniption. After all, with the amount he was about to spend on drinks, he could spend on rent for the penthouse. In the end, he wasn't too concerned. It was his splurge, his money, blah blah blah. He'd take the lecture later, assuming there was one. For now, he was just enjoying himself. He told him a bit about what he'd missed, mostly family stuff. Unfortunately while Micha was away he didn't really try to hang out with any of his old friends. He had spent a lot of time with his brothers, but most of it was just by himself. He was too depressed to really go out and live a little. He smiled as the male laughed softly. He knew Micha couldn't entirely relate to his situations as he was an only child. Though who knows, if he stuck around long enough this time, Micha might end up being a guncle himself. Switching topics, he listened as he informed him about his own life. "No offense, but that sounds really lonely." he said honestly. "When did you decide you wanted to come back to New York?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:00 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine had never been good with taking compliments. He was uncomfortable with pet names, he didn't like pick-up lines, and wasn't that great a fan of flattery either. When put like that it was almost like he didn't like to be complimented at all. But the reality was, he didn't bother to be around people long enough to get used to their compliments. He didn't want to hear nice things from not nice people. If he wanted to listen to that kind of bullshit he'd just go back home. Alaine couldn't help being blunt with the male. He smirked a bit as Jepsen laughed and rolled his eyes. "Just calling it as I see it. And don't ******** pout like that. It's not going to work on me." he replied. Turning towards the coffee table, Alaine grabbed his own coffee mug. Taking a sip he found it had cooled down enough for him to drink it without burning his tongue. He glanced curiously towards the male wondering if he did indeed hurt his feelings. While he meant to be sarcastic, he worried it might have come off a bit too harshly. "So what's your life story Jepsen?" he asked curiously. "Where are you from? How'd you hear about our little club in the middle of nowhere?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:59 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Micha knew how depressing it sounded. After all he had been depressed when he had gone to Germany. It had taken months, for him to get back on a level of sanity. He had drank like a fish and smoked like a chimney the entire first months he was there. Micha hadn’t cared or felt anything for anyone else the entire time. He didn’t even care how much he was harming himself. Micha merely just couldn’t take it anymore. He knew nothing compared to when he spent the time with Samuel. Even before meeting Samuel, he had neglected his body. No one or nothing had ever made him happier expect Samuel. Micha knew he never admitted that, but it was his own fault. He didn’t want Samuel to see how weak he was. Micha listened as Samuel spoke, shrugging lightly at his words. He smiled a little at his next question. ”When, I realized I was never happy until I met you..even after I left all my thoughts were about you...I couldn’t stay away any longer all I was doing was hurting myself if I did.” Micha spoke honestly, yet a little softly as he hated the idea of Samuel seeing him weak, but he couldn’t help at least letting a little of it slip out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:20 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Nothing could be put past Ally it seemed. He liked his blunt yet honest behavior. Jepsen could understand not receiving compliments well, though he was just trying to be nice. However it seemed that Ally did not like unwanted attention. He found it rather interesting and amusing. Jepsen found it would only egg him on more to tease Ally, even though he would mean every word. He laughed softly as Ally spoke annoyed by his words and pouting. Jepsen didn’t mind as he relaxed where he sat, as he sipped his coffee. He watched as Ally moved to grab his own mug. Jepsen wasn’t hurt by Ally’s words, if anything he just merely laughed it off. He returned his attention toward Ally hearing his questions. Jepsen didn’t mind talking about himself, though sometimes he didn’t like to talk about it. ”I’m from Lancaster...I heard about your club as a teenanger when I ventured out on Rumspringa when I was sixteen.” He spoke looking away a little remembering his first time being shoved out into the world he didn’t know. Jepsen knew that returning to the known was not an option however after experiencing new things for the first time.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:15 am

User Image
User Image

In his defense, he had most likely seen too much and dealt with far more than someone his age should have to worry about. He knew when others were lying or at the very least, holding back on something. He didn't like when people pouted or smiled to get their way. He found it to be annoying and made him feel as though he couldn't trust the person. It might be a bit of an overreaction, but if it kept him alive he wasn't about to start doubting his gut now. Though so far his gut was just telling him it was an overreaction. He could tell that Jepsen just wanted to be nice to him. For reasons, he still did not understand. Why would anyone in their right mind want to like him? He shoved the thoughts away as he sipped his coffee. He didn't need to make a big deal over nothing. They were chatting was all, nothing to look that far into. Alaine decided to divert the conversation to another topic, asking Jepsen to speak more on himself, as he really didn't know anything about him. He listened as he was then told about where he was from and how he came to their little corner of the world. He took note of the way he turned away from him. He wondered if something bad had happened to him. "Rumspringa? Isn't that like the pilgrim people?" he asked curiously. In all honesty the word sounded a bit familiar, but he couldn't recall where he had heard it from. He wondered if there was more to Jepsen's past and he just wasn't ready to share. He didn't want to push him into talking about anything he was uncomfortable with.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image

User Image

He could understand being depressed. It wasn't as though he was full of sunshine and rainbows while Micha was gone. Quite the opposite actually. He just wasn't sure the male would want to hear about his misery was all. He couldn't say he ever really found his way out of his own depression. Over the months he just stayed busy, getting deeper into his hobbies, and spending an absurd amount of time with his family. In hindsight, he just didn't want to be alone. He found when he was alone he smoked even more than usual. There were days when his ashtrays were just overflowing and he reeked of smoke. Then others he just couldn't concentrate or get anything done. His parents had worried as did his brothers. It wasn't until he came out that the two men started to suspect the real reason for his behavior. There was still much they didn't know, about himself, about Micha. He just didn't want to talk about it at the time. He still hated knowing that it was his fault for the way things went down. It was by his own doing that everything was spoiled. They may not have been in the best place, but it beat being alone. Samuel had loved in the past, but not in the way that he loved Micha. Being parted from him was about the worst thing to ever happen to him. Samuel watched the male smile before speaking. He felt a small twinge at his heartstrings as the male spoke honestly. He didn't think him as weak. Leaning across the table, Samuel tilted his head and pressed a tender kiss to his lips. He didn't care who saw and what comments were made because none of them mattered. "Thank you for coming back." he whispered sweetly. Pulling back, Samuel sat in his chair looking a bit flushed. A faint smile graced his lips as he stared back at the male. Micha was not weak. If anything he was the strongest person he knew.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:31 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Jepsen didn’t mind talking about himself, but it wasn’t often that he did. He found he rather would like to keep his early life behind him. It meant nothing to him anymore. Even his own parents disowned him, as was custom. Jepsen trusted Ally, after all what would be the point in hiding the truth or his past. He wasn’t bothered by the questions, after all it would give them a chance to get to know each other. Jepsen listened as Ally spoke, and couldn’t help but laugh. It seemed almost foreign to him. ”Hardly, It’s Amish.” He spoke smiling a little wondering what Ally thought he had done or where he came from.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:59 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

With everything said and done, it seemed Samuel and he couldn’t be without each other. Micha found peace in that. He didn’t know what to expect by showing up in Samuel’s club the night before. If anything he had been expected to be tossed out on his a** and told never to return. Micha knew he had hurt Samuel as well, by not giving them a second chance originally. He couldn’t at the time, but he was willing to now. Micha loved Samuel flaws and all. He didn’t care what anyone thought of them, not even Samuel’s family. If anything, he hoped that they took their relationship well when the time came for them to meet. Micha had already meet Samuel’s brothers, who seemed alright with him. He worried about Samuel’s parents though and what they would say, after being introduced. Micha watched as Samuel leaned across the table and soon felt his lips against his own. He closed his eyes returning the kiss, feeling almost giddy about it. Micha felt Samuel pull back, he bit his lower lip a little smiling at him. ”I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He spoke teasing Samuel, as he relaxed in his seat.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Indeed, out of all the men he had been with none of them compared to Micha. Call him a fool, but it was true. He missed him more than anything and every day hoped that he would come back. He couldn't describe how he felt when he saw him in his club last night. Like a mixture of fear and confusion. He couldn't comprehend why now, after all this time. Not only that, he feared just what he was going to say in general. He had no idea if he would be met with anger, disgust, disappointment, or worse all of the above. Throwing Micha out last night would have been easy. He could have barred him from ever entering again. But then he would be stuck with forever wondering. Wondering if Micha really was still mad? Did he want to get back together? Was he there just to see if he was nice and miserable? The list went on and on and on. If anything, the what-if's would probably dry him more insane than just simply missing him. So in the end he was doing himself a favor by not throwing him out. He was happy that he kissed him back in his office. Even more that he had come home with him so they could talk. He didn't care if his parents disapproved. Now that he was out, they were probably going to disapprove of anyone he brought home. That suited him just fine really. Samuel couldn't help leaning forward to kiss the male. He was warmed by his words and appreciated his honesty. He felt him kiss back before pulling back. As he settled back into his seat, he smiled like an idiot. His smile only grew as the male teased him. "Y'know you're really cute when you smile like that." he teased back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:03 pm

User Image
User Image

It seemed as though getting to know one another might be a bit harder than he initially thought. He could understand if Jepsen wanted to be sparse about what details he shared. He too did not want to divulge everything at once either. After all, wasn't the point for the male wanted to get to know him slowly? Alaine listened as he told him about how he came to the club, though not exactly understanding. He'd heard of rumspringa before. But he wasn't entirely sure of its meaning. He kept his face blank as Jepsen laughed at him for not knowing. "Well excuse me, Amish boy. I didn't know." he replied, sticking his tongue out. Alaine was born and bred in the city. He'd seen just about all walks of life but never an Amish person. At least to his knowledge. Probably the most traditional people he had ever come across were the Orthodox Rabbi's and their followers. "Anyway, I guess since you discovered jeans and graphic t-shirts that meant you decided not to go back? Or what happened? Why didn't you go back?" Alaine hoped he wasn't getting too personal. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't curious. If Jepsen didn't want him asking questions than he probably should have skipped that bit in his life. But since he didn't say anything about it, Alaine went ahead and asked his questions. He didn't really think much of the Amish lifestyle, he hardly knew anything at all about it. Most of what he knew was from history lessons and heard in passing. Other than that he never gave them much thought. Why would he? It wasn't as though he was apart of that culture nor did he plan on joining them.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:24 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Micha didn’t want to dwell on the past however. He hated to imagine how things could have gone differently. Micha knew Samuel didn’t have to take him back. If anything, he was surprised he had. Micha never expected Samuel to actually still love him. After all he had hurt him just as bad as Samuel had hurt him. He knew it was just the beginning of starting over. Micha wanted to move past everything. He knew however if things had gone differently, and he had cheated on Samuel. There would never be a chance for forgiveness. Perhaps it seemed strange to forgive him so easily, but he knew it had been his fault for Samuel to cheat on him. Micha didn’t blame him knowing he hadn’t been to attentive toward Samuel in the last few weeks before Samuel had gone to Paris. Pushing his thoughts away, he heard Samuel speak again. He shook his head a little not finding it cute himself. Micha couldn’t help it he liked kissing Samuel, especially in public. He didn’t know if he would ever get used to the idea of being publicly open with Samuel. Micha usually worried about onlookers, or Samuel being bothered by it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

He often wondered how things might have gone down if it was the opposite. A part of him liked to think he would have been more understanding if Micha had cheated on him. Although it was always understood that if either of them cheated on the other that there would be no second chances. Still, here they were. It was true he did not have to take Micha back after leaving him. But in his view they both messed up, him obviously more than Micha, and they both deserved another chance. He didn't want to sacrifice his own happiness just to stand by his own word. A year had been long enough to be without him. He did not want to know what his entire life would be like if he rejected him. Samuel smiled back at the male, complimenting him after kissing him. He knew Micha didn't think himself as cute and that was fine. Samuel would always find little aspects of him that he thought be more cute. He watched as he shook his head but noticed he said nothing. He liked teasing him, but he found he liked kissing him in public even more. He knew Micha was a bit weary, and with good reason to be. Despite the progress being made, it still wasn't completely safe to be out and open. But at the same time there was no way in hell he was going back to the closet. So long as Micha would allow him to, he was going to kiss him and hold his hand as much as he pleased.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

There was no real reason for him to be vague, Jepsen just didn't find his past all that interesting. He had done pretty well in trying to forget it. Jepsen had little contact with his parents after all once he left, he was basically shunned. He laughed softly as Ally spoke, watching as he pouted sticking his tongue out at him. Jepsen didn't blame Ally for not knowing the difference. After all he got the feeling that Ally was more of a city boy, than a country one. He tried to imagine Ally on a farm, which only brought amusement out of the idea. Jepsen heard Ally speak again not surprised he would be curious of why he left. ”Hmm, yes of course it was the fancy t-shirts and jeans that caught my eye at first…” He spoke teasing Ally as if that was the real reason he left. ”Rumspringa starts when your sixteen… Your be left to explore the outside world for two years before making a decision. Most children return as is customary have sometimes they don't… Those who don't return are forbidden from having contact with anyone in your family including friends..” Jepsen replied softly as he moved to set down his cup. ”I left because I couldn't stay in the closet like my father wanted me too. It made him angry to know how son was gay. I couldn't hold onto by an illusion of being with a women the very idea was nauseating especially since I was expected to marry the daughter of my father's friend.” He spoke being honest with Ally after all there was no reason to hide from him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:01 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Being called cute was only in comparison to an animal. Micha didn't find himself cute but then again he actually like it when Samuel said it. He would never admit it however. Micha rather preferred to pout about it after all he knew Samuel would only tease him some more. He glanced to see the waiter returning with their drinks. Micha thanked the male but didn't pull away from Samuel's hand. He reached out grabbing his glass of wine and took a sip. Micha tasted the wine trying to guess flavors. He could taste hints of lemon as well be as an almost buttery note of flavor. Micha had to admit he actually like the taste. The waiter took his order as he was asked. He waited for Samuel to give his before the waiter left to input there orders. He returned his attention toward Samuel as he held his glass of wine. ”Do I even want to know how much this glass costs?” Micha asked teasing Samuel. He knew however it was unlikely Samuel would tell him, but he couldn't help but ask.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image

If Samuel ever found out that Micha actually liked it when he called him cute, he likely would tease him to no end. It was his right as both his boyfriend and future husband to forever be the favorite thorn in his side. For now though, Samuel would go easy on him. He might tease him a bit here and there but nothing to truly annoy him. Looking up, their waiter soon returned with two glasses of wine. He thanked the male as well, pulling the glass towards him, and taking a sip. It was rather tasty with hints of citrus and something sweet that just couldn't seem to put his finger on. He looked towards the waiter as he asked them for their dinner orders. He listened patiently as Micha recited his order first, then proceeded to give his own. The waiter smiled and promised to put their order in straight away before leaving them once more. Samuel raised his glass for another sip as Micha then spoke. Smirking, he swallowed the liquid. He knew sooner or later he would want to know the exact amount he was spending on him. It wasn't the first time Micha got on to him about his spending habits. In his defense, he likely wouldn't even spend half of what he earned. So why not live a little? "Well if you're really curious, it's pretty close to $1300. Each." he replied in all seriousness. Samuel took a third sip before setting his drink aside. While normally he wouldn't tell him as much about his spending, he saw no harm in letting him know this time around. After all, he would be the one paying for it anyway. Also, didn't Micha want him to be more honest?

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games