Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:51 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::shes does a lil dance, busts a lil move then pulls out her super soaker then soaks him with it::: relax dude... your so not my type but that sooo needed to be done....:::laughs evilly:::

:/

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::

.-.

:::she laughs then slides him a cup of tea with some happy pills::: here ya go dude.. better be careful with those faces.. never know when one might stick on ya face....

Not real big on pills.

That's not a face, it's just what my face looks like! emotion_0A0

.-.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::shes does a lil dance, busts a lil move then pulls out her super soaker then soaks him with it::: relax dude... your so not my type but that sooo needed to be done....:::laughs evilly:::

.-.

:::she laughs then slides him a cup of tea with some happy pills::: here ya go dude.. better be careful with those faces.. never know when one might stick on ya face....

Not real big on pills.

.-.

:::she shakes her head then stands in front of him then pats his cheeks lightly::: owww but dont ya knwo if you dont relax your face is gonna freeze like that... ;::takes pills laughing her a** off::: thats ok these are only sugar pills... but keep the tea... theres more hot water and the tea's in the seal tight canisters... got a few flavors too... so drink and enjoy :::she laughs as she goes back to her corner then sits down in her comfy chair:::.. or do i have to send you to the corner like i do my lil one... lol  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well you probably will hear from me... transferring things from one account to another can get quite boring...and i have a bunch of junk i want to transfer....one of those things i have been putting off for a looooooong time.......

I'm a bit of a hoarder... sweatdrop

I could probably use some spring fall cleaning too. xP

i have decided to let a mule be the hoarder...i am tried of looking at this stuff and scrolling down it when i want to change outfits.....

Makes sense.

I don't do the mule thing, so I'm stuck. >.<

And we need more outfit slots! o:

I don't even use many outfits, but I hoard the list of avatars I've made too, I guess. sweatdrop

**walks into the room** afternoon Kay..as you can see I could not stay away...hey I get on here for almost an hour before I even eat my breakfast so to ask me to stay off I would go though some serious withdrawal here **laughs** just kidding...I have gotten half a page transferred..decided to take a break...gotta get the list up an get going before Sam's closes...can't put it off any longer...need coffee and creamer for tomorrow....**laughs**

I'm addictive. emotion_kirakira lol

Well, that's good. Good luck with the rest. @.@

I haven't managed to wrench anything away from my hoarding inventory to get rid of. xP

Oh, I see.

yeppers you are....**smiles**

Kasai keeps warning me not to transfer to many times at one time...don't want them thinking I am hacking...but all I am moving is sponsor junk.......
from the sounds coming from her she is trying to give you a hard time....

it has taken a lot of soul searching for me to get rid of some of my hoard....it is things I got when I first started and have never used...so I have decided it is clutter.....

yeppers everyone knows don't talk to me in the morning till I get my coffee....and don't block the coffee pot so I can't make my coffee....a great way to put me in a bad mood....**frowns**  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:12 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

Not real big on pills.

.-.

:::she shakes her head then stands in front of him then pats his cheeks lightly::: owww but dont ya knwo if you dont relax your face is gonna freeze like that... ;::takes pills laughing her a** off::: thats ok these are only sugar pills... but keep the tea... theres more hot water and the tea's in the seal tight canisters... got a few flavors too... so drink and enjoy :::she laughs as she goes back to her corner then sits down in her comfy chair:::.. or do i have to send you to the corner like i do my lil one... lol

My face is relaxed. This is my normal expression. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i have decided to let a mule be the hoarder...i am tried of looking at this stuff and scrolling down it when i want to change outfits.....

Makes sense.

I don't even use many outfits, but I hoard the list of avatars I've made too, I guess. sweatdrop

**walks into the room** afternoon Kay..as you can see I could not stay away...hey I get on here for almost an hour before I even eat my breakfast so to ask me to stay off I would go though some serious withdrawal here **laughs** just kidding...I have gotten half a page transferred..decided to take a break...gotta get the list up an get going before Sam's closes...can't put it off any longer...need coffee and creamer for tomorrow....**laughs**

I haven't managed to wrench anything away from my hoarding inventory to get rid of. xP

Oh, I see.

Kasai keeps warning me not to transfer to many times at one time...don't want them thinking I am hacking...but all I am moving is sponsor junk.......

it has taken a lot of soul searching for me to get rid of some of my hoard....it is things I got when I first started and have never used...so I have decided it is clutter.....

yeppers everyone knows don't talk to me in the morning till I get my coffee....and don't block the coffee pot so I can't make my coffee....a great way to put me in a bad mood....**frowns**

emotion_c8

I don't think Gaia monitors general activity on users' accounts. And lots of people have lots of mules, so it'd be a pretty normal thing. Nothing to worry about.

Yes, she likes to do that. -_-

Yep. >.<
I still have my original starter outfit from like six years ago. o.o

Lol
I'll try not to get in your way. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Makes sense.

Oh, I see.

emotion_c8

I don't think Gaia monitors general activity on users' accounts. And lots of people have lots of mules, so it'd be a pretty normal thing. Nothing to worry about.

Yep. >.<

Lol

well I had to take a break anyway...I get so sleepy doing it because it is so boring.....

yeppers she likes to do that here too......

wow I got rid of mine....I just remember I would buy MCs just to buy them....now I only buy them if I like them....

that is a good thing...I tend to not be to pleasant when they block my coffee pot and don't and don't clean it up before I get in there....I shouldn't have to have to clean up after them just so I can make my coffee......right????
**walking toward the door then turns** well gotta run now.....**walks out the door.........then pokes head back in** see you laters Kay.............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

emotion_c8

Yep. >.<

Lol

well I had to take a break anyway...I get so sleepy doing it because it is so boring.....

wow I got rid of mine....I just remember I would buy MCs just to buy them....now I only buy them if I like them....

that is a good thing...I tend to not be to pleasant when they block my coffee pot and don't and don't clean it up before I get in there....I shouldn't have to have to clean up after them just so I can make my coffee......right????
**walking toward the door then turns** well gotta run now.....**walks out the door.........then pokes head back in** see you laters Kay.............

See ya. ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:14 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

What's up?

Surgery got moved up to the 25th so it right around the corner. xD
Its a yay and :/ type situation

Yay!

xD

I hope everything goes well and you recover quickly, okays? D:

i got my hair cut today too.. it was really sad.
I've been growing out my hair since 6th grade -__-
But it will be easier to handle short for now.

I think I'm going to grow out my hair all long again and look emo. .-.

just had a mental image of emoKay... eek  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:21 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

What's up?

Surgery got moved up to the 25th so it right around the corner. xD
Its a yay and :/ type situation

Yay!

xD

I hope everything goes well and you recover quickly, okays? D:

i got my hair cut today too.. it was really sad.
I've been growing out my hair since 6th grade -__-
But it will be easier to handle short for now.

I think I'm going to grow out my hair all long again and look emo. .-.

just had a mental image of emoKay... eek

xD

I've got a picture online of my emover. >.<
*hides it forever* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:07 pm
Kay9214

xD

*hides it forever* ninja

XD  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:18 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

xD

*hides it forever* ninja

XD

xP  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

emotion_c8

Yep. >.<

Lol

See ya. ^___^

**walks through the door holding a cup of coffee** hihi Kay....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

emotion_c8

Yep. >.<

Lol

See ya. ^___^

Hello there. What's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

emotion_c8

Yep. >.<

Lol

See ya. ^___^

Hello there. What's up?

**laughing...looks back out the door and up** well I see some stars the moon and some clouds..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya. ^___^

Hello there. What's up?

**laughing...looks back out the door and up** well I see some stars the moon and some clouds..........

-_-

>.>

Lol

"Is there anything new or interesting occurring in your life you would like to talk about?" >.>

xD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games