Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:37 pm
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/windowsmessenger/tipsandtricks/stopsignin.mspx

That should help you guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:46 pm
HOLY CRAP! I paniced last night. Heh, goliath threw up a little and his stomache was really gurgley. i was sacred he was sickagain. But hes okay, happy, and fine. Poops normal, less gurgley, no vomit. Yaay!

In other news i won an e-bay auction for 28 "Modern Ferret" Magazines! worth $130+ i got it for $22! yaaay!

Also, im accepting cheap ferret items I want off e-bay (10 dollers or less) as payment for commishs! Basicly; no holds on what you can or cant have for this. smile yaay!  

UglyCoyoteNG

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:47 pm
My brother is a freak...I was looking at his profile, glaring at my items he's wearing, when I noticed his info. He's lying about everything. His birthay is wrong, his age is waaaay off, his name is our cat's name, and he claims to be bi. What the hell?! I know it's him, his photo is on there!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:48 pm
Af Mas
She means Extended Discussion XP
Yes, yes, that's what I mean. *fumes* Every time I post a thread on ED, it gets moved to GD. The last time I tried posting a thread in the GD, all I got was "omfg, wall of txt!" >.< I have a thread that is generating in-depth, thought-provoking discussion, and it gets moved to GD without any explanation or reason why. Just "Your thread has been moved, deal with it."
!@#$ing ED...  

PrairieGhost

PrairieGhost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:53 pm
shoki_de_nai
My brother is a freak...I was looking at his profile, glaring at my items he's wearing, when I noticed his info. He's lying about everything. His birthay is wrong, his age is waaaay off, his name is our cat's name, and he claims to be bi. What the hell?! I know it's him, his photo is on there!
Well, here's a comforting thought for you... if he doesn't return your items to you and admit his wrongdoing, then at the very least you know where you can get some giant Madagascar hissing cockroaches for cheap. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:39 pm
I just want to thank everyone who posted kind words on Siren's passing. I know I am just generalizing the thank you, but each one of your messages really meant something to me. In a world where people kill entire colonies of insects off without a second thought, it is nice to know that there are people in the guild, who if nothing more, understand that loosing one of my mantises is a very big deal for me.

Siren's passing was thankfully fairly quick last night. Not long after I found her she fadded and was gone by 3 am. I'm just glad I could be there for her. I think in some ways she was waiting for me. I could tell she could see me and she even struggled to move her claws when I came over and sat with her. She looked at me till the very end.

Thankfully, I at least have Redrum to go through the grieving process with. I know that Redrum will also miss her sister. While she isn't going to mourn her in the same way, I know she is aware that her older sister is gone. They have grown up side by side together, with their mini staring contests and the like.

I can't promise I'll be the most uplifting person for a while, but I just wanted to once again thank everyone for their kind words.  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:00 pm
one of my friends just hurt me.. I was telling her how I felt about a problem because her mother is being an a** towards the both of us and my friend goes "I'm not dealing with this" and then cuts me off..

it's one thing to be picked on by someone and called names..it's another when your feelings are trashed by someone who calls you their friend..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:36 pm
Af Mas

I realized that after a few seconds of thought, but my initial reaction was Eddily. eek

Selene Aries

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:42 pm
Rainey_angel81
I need to vent...but I can't do it here or on DA or on FA since the the people I need to vent about are in the guild and the other places and I don't like confrontations of any sort. And I don't want them to know I'm..unhappy with them..I suppose. I can't think of the right word. And even explaining the situation, they'll know who they are. So I guess I'll just sit here and stew for awhile in my own juices
If you have problems with people, you should tell them! Keeping something below the surface will just make it stew longer, and in the end, you will blow up at them and they will know what is wrong, only it might end up even more hurtful then than to let them know now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:43 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

I realized that after a few seconds of thought, but my initial reaction was Eddily. eek

Gee thanks. gonk  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:44 pm
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Gee thanks. gonk

Well I was wondering why anyone would be angry at our sweet little two-tailed kitty.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:46 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Gee thanks. gonk

Well I was wondering why anyone would be angry at our sweet little two-tailed kitty.

Don't think anybody has a reason to be, that's how I roll. cool  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:06 pm
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Gee thanks. gonk

That's how you roll? What exactly is you rollin? Joints? xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:15 pm
FogSage

Um, no.  

Eddily

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:21 pm
FogSage
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Gee thanks. gonk

xD It's a little slang thing. My mate says it all the time, and so do I. razz  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games