Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:46 pm

DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
"i am sorry to say that i cant love you nor do i see me loving anyone else than what i feel now forsomeone .... but i must go " she smiles kissing your cheek as she walks down the path puling out a parisol to hide her ash complection from the scorching sun twards queers.
Running after her, catching up he puts one of his paws on her sholder. "I do not mean to seem like I am trying to seduce you, I am trying to help you. Oviously you two had something special and something unfair happened, im sorry to hear that i truly am, but you cant let dispare overshadow happyness."
she smiles looking back "i am happy ...or atleest i am happyer now that i dont have to worry about someone else saying pretty words to some other girl ....." she smiles the black field droped and it surrounding the umbrella.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:50 pm

Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
"i am sorry to say that i cant love you nor do i see me loving anyone else than what i feel now forsomeone .... but i must go " she smiles kissing your cheek as she walks down the path puling out a parisol to hide her ash complection from the scorching sun twards queers.
Running after her, catching up he puts one of his paws on her sholder. "I do not mean to seem like I am trying to seduce you, I am trying to help you. Oviously you two had something special and something unfair happened, im sorry to hear that i truly am, but you cant let dispare overshadow happyness."
she smiles looking back "i am happy ...or atleest i am happyer now that i dont have to worry about someone else saying pretty words to some other girl ....." she smiles the black field droped and it surrounding the umbrella.
He wraps his arms around her over her cheststanding behind her , his chest resting onto her back. He wispers into her ear quitely. "Gothy, you arent alone, im here with you now."

Onewingedfallenangel666

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:53 pm

DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
He wraps his arms around her over her cheststanding behind her , his chest resting onto her back. He wispers into her ear quitely. "Gothy, you arent alone, im here with you now."
"i know im not allone nore willi ever be allone nomatter where i go or what i do i will be loved " her paws rest on your arms her tails twicthing together like a large wave crashing against a beach.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:55 pm

Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
"i know im not allone nore willi ever be allone nomatter where i go or what i do i will be loved " her paws rest on your arms her tails twicthing together like a large wave crashing against a beach.
He places a kiss on her cheek still holding her close, resting his head on her sholder. "Im not just any one though, im here with you."

Onewingedfallenangel666

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:58 pm

DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
He places a kiss on her cheek still holding her close, resting his head on her sholder. "Im not just any one though, im here with you."
she lets out a soft sigh then stoping to think alloud "what peeks your interest in me?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:01 pm

Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
she lets out a soft sigh then stoping to think alloud "what peeks your interest in me?"
"You speak your mind, you are a very interresting creachure, you love the small pleasant things in life, I even need to learn how do to do that, you appear quite relaxed." He looks at her giving a smile and kisses her cheek once more. "What? Do you think that A creachure like me couldent be attracted to you?"

Onewingedfallenangel666

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:02 pm

~sighs~
how very interesting XD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:06 pm

DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
"You speak your mind, you are a very interresting creachure, you love the small pleasant things in life, I even need to learn how do to do that, you appear quite relaxed." He looks at her giving a smile and kisses her cheek once more. "What? Do you think that A creachure like me couldent be attracted to you?"
she smiles a sly foxie grin "oh do you asy that to all the pretty girls?" her tails swish like a cat about to pounce uppon a mouse "or is it just me anatrualy intelectual girl out going well versed and a killer of roleplay?"

Gothyfox

Onewingedfallenangel666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:10 pm

Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
DarkSparta666
Gothyfox
she smiles a sly foxie grin "oh do you asy that to all the pretty girls?" her tails swish like a cat about to pounce uppon a mouse "or is it just me anatrualy intelectual girl out going well versed and a killer of roleplay?"
He chuckles. "Well it is alittle bit of both acutally, but i do enjoy your individualism and you outlooks on life." He smiles and kisses her neck, and nuzzles between her neck and sholder.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:16 pm

she smiles dissapateing the umbrella left "thought as much ..... as i sad i need to get to queers"

Gothyfox

Onewingedfallenangel666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:17 pm

Gothyfox
she smiles dissapateing the umbrella left "thought as much ..... as i sad i need to get to queers"
"Alright, I undersand, but before you go." He turns her to face him, looking into her eyes, he places a soft kiss on her lips, his hands go into hers holding them tightly.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:52 pm

Audi Kitty
~sighs~
how very interesting XD

"agreed"
Krell was on his couch his long ears able to hear gothy and Dark easly

Krellxxt

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:54 pm

Krell yawned gently and laid in the couch the pillow-top forming around his body.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:00 pm

Krell rolled over in his couch still then yawned.

"I' am going to a car show in my mind!"

Krell fell asleep.

Krellxxt

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:06 pm

-was sitting on another couch in the room listrening to the pillows on his mp3 player-
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games