Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:11 pm

The Corellians.
The Mandalorians invented the field stool.

And I was thinking more along the lines of a 1200-Watt Taser and one of those hairsprayers filled with water. Don't want to maim them, just want to put the hurt in. Maybe a few half-ashed cigars.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Field Stool? Remind me what that is. I think I know but I'm uncertain.

And if we're going to go that route, then we might as well just get the Guild's Interrogation droid on the job.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Its those little folding stools you bring camping.
Thats no fun though. Dont leave things in the hands of a droid that a breather could do even better.

Also, you ever seen Gunslinger Girls?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:28 pm

I was right then. Good for me.

GsG Didnt appeal to me.

Little girls with guns just isnt entertaining in a world full of school shootings.

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Des Voh
"Whats with that guy anyway? Hes like a broken record, and not in the good-way."

"Scratch that, hes like a stalker in how he follows Cales posts and threads around."

"Odds that hes some weird guy from the GD?

I'd bet high. Hes literate, but not exactly consistent in posting."

Cale Darksun
"I wouldnt call him a stalker. Just maybe an admirer of my writing style. It is kinda hard to miss if you're reading older Guild stuff.
And he might not have even been reading one of my entries. He didnt specify."

"The whole God and the Force thing doesnt exactly make alot of sense to me either, but people put dumb stuff and side words in their posts all the time as a sort of signature."

Hmm...

Seems like I'm at a need to explain myself a bit. Didn't realize I was stirring up so much animosity.

I am sort of an admirer of Cale's writing style, and as I mentioned before it reminded me a lot of a good friend of mine on another site. Didn't mean anything by it, just remarking on certain comments that made me chuckle.

Not a stalker, I've only posted really on this thread, the rant, and the games thread. Besides, it's hard to go anywhere in this guild that Cale and Nelowulf and yourself (Des Voh) aren't. You're like the Force, you're presence is everywhere...

Not high, too poor to afford the drugs. wink
Jk, wouldn't buy them even if I could get access to em'.

As for the Outlaw's Guide to the galaxy, I actually liked Nelowulf's posts the most. I'm a fan of the Hitchhiker's movie and books, and thought that his parody of them was pretty well done. On the first page at least, haven't made it past that yet. Nospai Deathous had some pretty good posts as well.

Sorry I'm not too consistent in posting. My schedule's all fragged so my internet time varies from day to day.

As for my sign-off, that's something I've been doing for years. Started it way back when I was a regular poster on the blogs of Starwars.com. I've seen many people who do something similar, didn't think it was that far out of the ordinary...

I apologize if my posts were erratic or annoying. Still new to the guild and haven't figured out all of the unwritten rules yet.

God Bless,

May the Force be with you, always...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:38 pm

See, Voh? nothing to worry about.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm flattered.
Aside, it s'ok mate, nothing to worry yourself over, just making an observation with a few jokes mixed in. Also, I wasn't saying you were literally high, I was saying that the odds your were a GD'er was.

Aside, to get the unwritten rules, you kinda just have to hold your nose and jump in, it my be cold, but you'll get used to it.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Des Voh
Aside, it s'ok mate, nothing to worry yourself over, just making an observation with a few jokes mixed in. Also, I wasn't saying you were literally high, I was saying that the odds your were a GD'er was.

It's all good.

Btw, what's a GD'er?

God Bless,

May the Schwartz be with you...

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:04 pm

Someone who hangs out primarily in the General Discussion forum.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Kit Fitso and hes a Nautolan. Perfect.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Best part is those HHGG parodies are done from memory. I truely need more life.

Anyways, back from skuld's and a gun show. Whoot. Three sleepless nights...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:09 pm

Your apprentice has turned emo and Des and I arent fighting.
So welcome back.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:13 pm

Well, I haven't exactly gotten time to run out to the academy, so excuse me. I haven't been on ruusan for over three years, and honestly, i'd like to get the mandelorians to wage war on the sith before I start adding baggage.

But luckily, my NPC counterparts are a dime a dozen..
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:16 pm

I doubt your name would be tied directly to the Academy, though I do wonder how much it costs to keep the Mining Guild quiet about it.

And enter the Redshirts.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Well, Kawaii will be dead end. He just arrived yesterday, and the local mining guild doesn't work near a dead canyon. That's what makes it so neat. Its like an abandoned weather station. I'd wait until you can dig up some information on the selling of the mando's ships and the armor up on the auction house.

That's where leads will start to pour in.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games