Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:40 pm

Just give me The Lovely Angel and I'm set. No need to make things too complicated. I can let everyone else do that for me and then cash in on the ensuing confusion.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:44 pm

how about a T-wing?... i always liked the b-wing, fairly fast, good shielding... like a y-wing but much more fast and with more light weaponry?

xNack

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:46 pm

xNack
how about a T-wing?... i always liked the b-wing, fairly fast, good shielding... like a y-wing but much more fast and with more light weaponry?
Thats the new bomber and it definitely packs a punch but definitely not the fastest or most agile. I would say talk to someone else about which fighter you'll fly though.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:46 pm

Its faster, yes.

In the legacy era, its just like flying a b-wing though. You won't keep up with many ships, but your shielding ought to be able to cover for you.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

xNack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:48 pm

maybe you are right... besides bombers are like secondary sometimes, so i guess i will have to choose some other one...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:50 pm

xNack
maybe you are right... besides bombers are like secondary sometimes, so i guess i will have to choose some other one...
Not technically but chances are if your a squadron pilot, you'll be flying different birds. That doesn't mean that the T-wing can't be you favorite of the bunch though.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:53 pm

the sparrow or the crossfire is like your x-wing.

I'd be flying around in that nubian dart, that rocketsled. But I'm an A-wing man.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:56 pm

Nelowulf
the sparrow or the crossfire is like your x-wing.

I'd be flying around in that nubian dart, that rocketsled. But I'm an A-wing man.
It's all about speed and maneuverability.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

xNack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:13 pm

I suppose i will grab a Sparrow...

can i get my description modified? cause there some other stuff i want to change (for example, he couldnt have been born right before the clone wars... he would be dead by now lol)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:17 pm

Yeah, just send it in to CW.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:20 pm

xNack
I suppose i will grab a Sparrow...

can i get my description modified? cause there some other stuff i want to change (for example, he couldnt have been born right before the clone wars... he would be dead by now lol)

Yes. Sparrow.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:26 pm

Wow the GLF has got some old s**t... A Bulwark class? I suppose it'd make a decent mobile base.

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:30 pm

stellarmagic
Wow the GLF has got some old s**t... A Bulwark class? I suppose it'd make a decent mobile base.

Its not as bad as that ISD I was using for Ferno early on.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:30 pm

Remember what will fit your fighting style. A bomber, T-wing, is a heavy hitter, capable of doing major damage and able take a couple in return but is much slower compared to the other craft. A rocketsled, like the nubian dart, allows for great speed and maneuverability so you can fly circles around the opponent, but in return you don't want to get touched either. And then you have the middle man, the sparrow, not the fastest or the most armed, but an all around ship capable of quality maneuverability and quality attack power.

It's really all about the pilot's preference and how you like to fight in battles.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

xNack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:31 pm

stellarmagic

probably i should change that too... i mean you said the GLF didnt have big ships so...
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games