Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:23 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Micha didn’t mind if Samuel teased him. He had come to expect it. After all he had dished out his own amount of teasing over the time they had been together. If anything he actually liked it when Samuel teased or taunted him. Micha knew that Samuel kept his expenses from him. It was to be expected, after all he would never make as nearly as much as Samuel did in a month. He would never make half that in a month. Micha wanted to know but knew it was better not to know. If he did, it would only show how inadequate he was compared to Samuel. He did not make the same amount of money, but money wasn’t everything. Micha allowed Samuel to flaunt his wealth a little, but would never allow it all the time. He did not enjoy being catered upon. Micha listened as Samuel spoke about the cost of wine, he nearly spit it out. He nearly blanched at the cost of the wine. That alone was just too much. Micha shook his head a little, ”Curious hardly, I shouldn’t have asked.” He spoke sighing a little. ”Couldn’t just buy some cheap wine and call it good.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel a little knowing he would never buy cheap if he could help himself. He reached out grabbing his glass, ”Well, I might as well enjoy my $1300 glass of wine, but after this i'll stick to water.” Micha spoke taking another sip from his glass before setting it down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image

User Image

For good reason he kept his expenses to himself. He knew if Micha saw how much he spent on a daily basis he might just have a stroke. But not only that, he knew how it made him feel and that he worried about the difference in funds they both made. Lucky for Micha, he never cared about the amount of money he made. If he wanted to date someone for money, he would have gone after a rich man. But he didn't. He liked Micha just as he was and wanted to spoil him a bit. Samuel watched Micha closely as he revealed the exact amount of the wine to him. It amused him when he nearly spit out the bit of wine he had just sipped. He merely smirked as Micha then resumed his composure and shock his head. He couldn't help to laugh as the male then spoke and sighed. "Of course not. Besides this is the cheap stuff. There's a bottle out there that costs about $12,000. I figured I'd save that for our wedding night." he teased back. Samuel couldn't help not going cheap. He was raised on the more expensive stuff. He didn't really know too many brands that were below four hundred dollars. He continued to smirk as the male spoke again. He wouldn't argue on his choice to switch to water. He was happy at least to just let him try it, even more so that he was actually enjoying it.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:18 pm

User Image
User Image

Although he was interested in learning more he wasn't about to force the male to tell him anything more than he wanted. He understood not wanting to give away too much just yet. Alaine continued to pout as the male laughed at him. He was a city boy born and bred. He listened as Jepsen went on to tease him because his tone became a bit more serious. He listened carefully as he explained the way Rumspringa worked and what all it entailed. It sounded a bit weird to him to just toss your children out like that. Even weirder to forbid contact just because a person rejected their former lifestyle.It saddened him to learn that even in a small community like that, that such prejudice still existed. Then again, he probably should have expected it. He didn't know how much contact with the outside world the Amish people had, probably not a lot. So there was no telling what ill beliefs would still exist. "It sounds like our fathers ought to have been drinking buddies." he replied. Alaine could understand dealing with an unaccepting parent. While he didn't have a lot of experience with his father, what time they did spend together was not very pleasant. For the foreseeable future he planned on having no contact with the man.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:46 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Spending money was easy while making it was harder. Micha knew that Samuel never worried about the difference in what they each made. After all it wasn't a big deal. He didn't let it bother him what good would it do. Micha liked Samuel spending money on him sometimes but he wasn't about to become some kept man either. He hated to wonder how much money Samuel would spend on him if he allowed it. Micha couldn't help but almost spit out the wine. He hadn't expected such a price on the wine but then he was foolish to think otherwise. Micha listened as Samuel teased him. He rolled his eyes at his words. ”Do I even want to know what you would spend on our wedding?” Micha asked curiously as he watched Samuel. He knew if anything sometimes it was better not to know.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

If he wanted to, he could buy Micha the world and everything in it. It could be easy to make Micha into a kept man. But he knew that out of all his wants and needs, that being kept was the farthest from them all. The wine was a small gesture, harmless even. He was just happy to have him back and wanted to celebrate a little. He would spend no more than Micha would allow because he respected him. It was fine if Micha did not want to order any more wine after the one glass. In truth, he too probably did not need to more than one glass either since he would be driving. For now, he was simply ecstatic that he liked what he picked out for them. Samuel went on to tease him and smirked as Micha rolled his eyes. He didn't expect him to follow up with a question about their wedding. Taking a moment to think, he wasn't too sure he could really put a number on it. "Hmm, I can't really say for sure. Just that it's gonna be cheaper than Ben and Ollie's weddings combined. Those two could have bought a beach front mansion for what our parents spent." he replied honestly. Leaning forward, he stared at Micha curiously. He didn't think they be having so many conversations about the future. But ever since he got back their conversations seemed to be jumping between topics of the past, present, and future. "Hypothetically speaking. Say we were getting married in the very near future. What would you want out of it? Like flowers? No flowers? Any sort of venue ideas?" he asked curiously. Samuel knew of course that they were not near the level of marriage. But the ideas were always nice to bounce around.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:22 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

It was still early in their relationship, but Micha didn’t mind talking about it. He figured there would be many things to come. Although he found it interesting to talk about the what-ifs. Marriage was a huge what-if between them. He couldn’t say that they would or would not get married. Micha however liked the idea of it someday becoming something between them. He knew that marrying off the bat would seem strange. After all being apart for a year, did not contribute to rushing into things. Micha could only imagine all the things Samuel would want in a wedding. He didn’t want anything fancy. In a way, he hardly cared if they eloped as long it was the two of them. Micha didn’t want a big wedding, after all it wasn’t as if he had anyone else to share it with. The only two people in his life were Grisha and his wife. He could only imagine what the aisles would appear like, his two people on one side and Samuel’s family taking up a whole section on the other. Micha listened as Samuel spoke about his brothers weddings. He didn’t want something that big however. Micha preferred the small and peaceful. He liked the idea of discussing their future, after all what better a time really. Micha listened as Samuel went on to discussing venue options and the actual wedding ideas. He shrugged at his question, ”No flowers. I really have no need for them. As for venue, I’ve never really given it much thought. Although I want something simple, not over the top.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel. He saw no need to go all out for something they were going to only enjoy once.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image

He agreed that it was too early to be seriously talking about things like marriage and beyond. After all it had only been one day since Micha came back. They still needed to see if they last one full year before trying to last forever. Still, since everything was hypothetical he didn't see much of a problem talking about it. He would be lying if he said he wasn't interested in knowing what Micha wanted as far as their wedding went. If there were ever to be such a thing. If they were to have something like what Ben and Ollie, it would be hell for the both of them. For Samuel, it would be filled with family and "friends" he didn't really know well enough to care about. There would be an absurd amount of flowers and banners and nothing that represented either of them at all. And of course the cake would have to be no less than five tiers, because that's just how his mother planned things when it came to weddings. But he didn't want something like that. He wasn't even sure he would want his entire family there. His brothers sure, definitely Alaine, but he couldn't think of too many other people he would want to invite. He wanted something small and intimate, that was of their own making. He might be flashy when it came to most things, but not this time. He couldn't help laughing a bit as Micha expressed his own wishes. It didn't surprise him that he wouldn't want flowers as he had asked him before if he would want them as a surprise gift and rejected the idea. He listened as he continued and was happy that to some degree they wanted the same things. "Honestly, that doesn't sound too bad. I've seen my brothers' big, over the top weddings and, it would have been chaos without the help of the team of wedding planners our mom hired. I don't want that. I just wanna kiss your face and eat cake." he replied, smiling back at the male.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:58 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Returning home to what he once knew was not something that could happen. He didn't have contact with his parents however he did have some with his sister, who was a few years younger than him. She had returned home after her rumspringa ended. Jepsen didn't blame her after all it was harsher on woman. He could find jobs easily while she would have to turn out her body to make a living. Jepsen knew that the tradition of the Amish seemed strange but then again so were so many other things. He smiled as Ally spoke but shrugged. ”Perhaps… So anything else your dying to know about me?” Jepsen asked curiously as he teased Ally, not minding if he had others.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:18 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

The idea of flowers as a gift for not appeal to him. Sure they were beautiful but what would be the point. Micha never did good with keeping plants alive. He usually killed them within the first week. If anything it was better to give him fake flowers as opposed to real ones. Micha didn't want something over the top, he was content if it was the two of them. He knew however with Samuels family there would be no eloping. Micha however wondered if Samuel would be open to the idea it couldn't help to ask. He listened as Samuel spoke and laughed softly at his words. ”Well we could always elope. Go to Vegas and get married in front of Elvis. Just the two of us and some cake.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel at the idea. If he didn't like Elvis there was always a drive thru wedding.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:39 pm
User Image

User Image

If they were talking about his mother, than yes there would be no eloping of anything. She had seen that her first two sons weddings were larger than life and went off without a hitch. Gay or not, if there was a wedding to be had he was certain she would try to sink her claws into and see that her youngest had something akin to her previous weddings. Samuel did not want that at all. From his perspective both as a grooms man and a spectator, those kind of weddings were fun, yes, but also insanely planned to keep on track. He remembered just how many people had been coming and going all day and well into wee hours of the next day. That was too much, even for him and expressed himself as so. He watched as Micha laughed at his words before speaking. "I beg your pardon, but as tempting as that is if I'm getting married in front of any impersonator, it's RuPaul, or no one." he teased back, struggling to hold back a bit of laughter. Though he had to admit, it did sound like a good idea. They could skip the chaos, be married in fifteen minutes or less, and do whatever they pleased the rest of their lives. Cake and all.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:47 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

There was no eloping. Micha knew that but it was nice to dream. He found that a large wedding,even something small would be too much. Micha preferred if it was just the two of them. He knew either way, as long as Samuel was there, he could make it through the horrors of a large wedding. Micha knew it was easier to please, then do what he wanted. He would be happy just walking down to the justice of the peace and getting married too, no large ceremony. Micha wondered if that would be an option. He didn’t want to push it however. Micha listened as Samuel spoke about his choice of venue. He laughed however as Samuel joked of RuPaul officiating their wedding. Micha watched as Samuel seemed to struggle with his words as well. ”Done, but in all fairness I want cheesecake for the wedding, not that weird spongy stuff. ” He spoke matter of factly. Micha did not like cake, if anything he found it tasted odd. He was not a fan of frosting either, it was too sweet for him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:30 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine watched as the male smiled and gave a bit of shrug. He knew his comments probably made no sense. It was fine. Alaine often talk about his father, whenever he did he kept it short. That wasn't to say he favored his mother, quite the contrary. But that was too personal and he would say it until he was inquired about his own upbringing. Changing topics, he gave a shrug of his own. "I don't know...." he replied softly. Five minutes ago it felt like he had hundreds of questions. Now, he wasn't sure if Jepsen could answer any of them due to his upbringing. "Why don't you just tell me more about yourself? What are some of your biggest likes? Or dislikes? Do you have any favorite books or movies? Did you even have books growing up?" he continued. Alaine moved to sit back against the cushions and folded his legs in front of him. He didn't really care if Jepsen continued talking about himself, or if they said nothing at all. Right now, he was simply enjoying his company.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image

User Image

It was a nice dream. One he hardly wanted to wake from. He found it to be rather fun planning this hypothetical future. If anything, it only made him crave it more. Not today, not tomorrow, not even this year. But someday he was going to marry Micha, and when he did it was going to be the most amazing day of his life. That he knew. He didn't care if it was officiated by Eliva, RuPaul, or the ghost of Christopher Lee. All that mattered was that he would be with Micha everyday for the rest of his life. They could get married anywhere he wanted, even the justice of the peace. He couldn't help laughing as he teased him back. The whole thing sounded both completely ridiculous and absolutely amazing at the same time. As Micha went on to but in his word about a cake, he made a face of disgust. "That's not really fairness. I'm still lactose intolerant. I'll fly to the moon and back if I eat that." he replied honestly. "Besides, how is sponge cake weird? If you make it right it's delicious." Samuel had never really enjoyed cheesecake. While he wasn't as allergic to diary as he was shellfish, it still found ways to ******** with his body. Anytime he had eaten cheesecake before, it upset his stomach just as most diary products did, and left a sour taste in his mouth. It was unpleasant and frankly speaking he'd like to avoid the experience if he could help it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:48 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

The idea of cake, did not really appeal to him. He could just be happy with about anything really. Micha didn’t even have to have a cake if Samuel did want one. He knew Samuel had an allergy to dairy. However there were other ways to make cake and cheesecake. It didn’t have to be with dairy. Micha didn’t know if Samuel would be open to those ideas. He listened as Samuel whined about his idea of cheesecake. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke about cake being delicious if it was made the right way. He smirked lightly, ”Indeed cake is delicious if made correctly, but I don’t fancy frosting...besides.. If you want I can just cover myself in dairy free whip cream and let you lick it off.”” Micha spoke teasing Samuel. He wasn’t opposed to cake, but he wouldn’t enjoy it. Micha wanted something they could both enjoy. He imagined the hassle of them going cake tasting, but it would be amusing.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

If it were to come down to just those two, he would much rather have a nice chocolate sponge cake over cheesecake. He knew that there were things like diary-free cheesecake, though he had never actually had the desire to try them. If cheesecake was something Micha absolutely wanted though, he would give it a try, for him. He continued to make a face while Micha laughed at his whining. It was bad enough to be born with one food allergy that wanted to kill him. But to be born with another food allergy that upset his stomach and made him feel downright sick was unfair. He thought about arguing him on why a sponge would be so much better. But, what Micha said next brought a slight blush to his cheeks. "Promise?" he teased back, biting back an idiotic smile. Although they had tried a good number of things, food in the bedroom had not been one of them. He wouldn't mind giving up his sponge cake in exchange for trying something new and kinky.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games