Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:53 am

Nelowulf
Oh its late and I'm bored. figures that life slowed down.. and tomorrow's homecoming, and end of quarter...
we dont have a homecoming or a prom or anything like that (then again im glad we dont)

Quote:
Okay, so all they did at the doc was take some blood for testing, and setup a Colonoscopy for next Wed. When I go for that, they're gonna have to knock me out with an IV, and I was so hoping I'd never see another IV again... confused
ive had one of those done you shouldnt feel a thing.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:59 am

It's not the procedure I'm worried about, it's the IV. Those needles HURT.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:13 am

Darkened Angel
It's not the procedure I'm worried about, it's the IV. Those needles HURT.
i remmember when i was in hospital at about age 8 i allways tried to run away form the nurses when i saw that needle
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:00 am

When I was in the hospital to get rehydrated, I didn't even look at it. Bro held my hand and I looked at him while they stuck me in the other arm. I just don't do well with anything that pierces the body. My nerves go nuts, and I start freaking out. The only thing that helps is when Bro is right there so I have a sense of security and can relax a bit.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:49 pm

Its often easier and less noticable if you're out cold when they put an IV in.

But I hope you're not going to watch the colonoscopy... a**l probing is not fun. at all.

I decided to get half-drugged for mine, and watch, but trust me, just go to sleep... its like taking a crap, like one of those you grunt and strain to get out... exept in reverse and then out again... except it takes like 45 minutes easy.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:56 pm

I'm bleeding out my a** now because I had some hemmrodial tissue or something that went pop or something.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:54 pm

Darkened Angel
I'm bleeding out my a** now because I had some hemmrodial tissue or something that went pop or something.

eww
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:07 pm

Yeah... Everything's hitting me all at once it seems, including the nasty.

I may not even get on past early Tues. I found out that at midnight when it turns Wed, I can't have any food/drink. Then when I go on Wed, I gotta be there an hour before the actual procedure for prepping.

So not only am I gonna be stuck with an IV, which I HATE, but then I'm gonna have a sore a** from " going " after taking that laxative stuff, and I'll be starving. And to top it all off, my a**'ll be in real pain if this sore doesn't heal before then.

... Lucky me... sweatdrop

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:09 pm

Darkened Angel
Yeah... Everything's hitting me all at once it seems, including the nasty.

I may not even get on past early Tues. I found out that at midnight when it turns Wed, I can't have any food/drink. Then when I go on Wed, I gotta be there an hour before the actual procedure for prepping.

So not only am I gonna be stuck with an IV, which I HATE, but then I'm gonna have a sore a** from " going " after taking that laxative stuff, and I'll be starving. And to top it all off, my a**'ll be in real pain if this sore doesn't heal before then.

... Lucky me... sweatdrop

yeaht hat sucks. harcore,
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:20 am

Meepu!
*gives DA a big ol' hug!*
Get well soon.

I just got home from work, and are my feet and throat sore! sweatdrop *sounds even raspier than Vader!* xd

AFK Masturbating

HereticX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:12 am

Wow, that is unfortunate, to say the least.

Best of luck, DA.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:12 am

yes get well soon General DA

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:46 am

Just hope you don't have an a**l prolapse. If you don't know what that is and you want to really know, highlight the next section. censored for virgin eyes.

(fyi- a prolapse is when the muscle wall is so weak, it pushes itself out of place, in the case of an a**l prolapse, its like having a babboon's buttox, except full of bloosd)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:50 pm

And on for the nightly news:

Bald guys do it better.

And Cale is definately not going to like me after he reads my last post in SOTF.

Also, briefs are found to be a usable clean energy source that reacts 10 times more than nuclear fission.

Good night, and we return you to the regularly scheduled program, America's Favorite Satanists.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:36 pm

Tues night, since I can't have any food/drink past midnight, I'm gonna go to bed early so I don't stay up late into the night and be starving. I'll try to get online a bit earlier than normal so I can be on for a while, but I may not if I'm not feeling too well, and that's a high probability since I'm really feeling drained and all right now since as of about 7 PM Mon, I haven't been able to have any solid foods, and all week I haven't been able to take my vitamins.

Oh, and I blacked out and collapsed right outta bed. Luckily, I didn't fall on anything. Aren't I special? gonk

In other news, a Romanian prisoner wants to sue God for not saving him from the devil. Prosecutors say the case will be dropped since the court is unable to summon God to make an appearance.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games