Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:47 pm
Crenn
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/windowsmessenger/tipsandtricks/stopsignin.mspx

That should help you guys.

Yeah, thing is, I had done that, and every time it had me signed on I checked to make sure nothing happened, it it was still unchecked, so something else is doing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:42 pm
Af Mas
Crenn
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/windowsmessenger/tipsandtricks/stopsignin.mspx

Yeah, thing is, I had done that, and every time it had me signed on I checked to make sure nothing happened, it it was still unchecked, so something else is doing it.

Actually, that worked for me...so I don't know what's wrong with yours. eek  

Sirus Jin

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:02 pm
Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Crenn

I wonder...Because I have to log on through Internet Explorer to turn it off, and that's where I find it telling me I did the right thing....Hmm. I'll check tomorrow  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:56 pm
*sigh* At least I was left with enough so I wouldn't have to run around naked. Mostly (the cheaper) store items....dunno why he left my cat ears, must have missed 'em.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:12 pm
shoki_de_nai
*sigh* At least I was left with enough so I wouldn't have to run around naked. Mostly (the cheaper) store items....dunno why he left my cat ears, must have missed 'em.

Does your brother intend to return your items or are you going to have to report him for it?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:17 pm
FogSage
shoki_de_nai

Does your brother intend to return your items or are you going to have to report him for it?

Oh, I've reported him. I'm not going to ask him, 'cause he'll deny it. I know he will.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:45 pm
shoki_de_nai
FogSage
shoki_de_nai

Oh, I've reported him. I'm not going to ask him, 'cause he'll deny it. I know he will.

That's a pretty shitty thing for a sibling to do to you..-_-..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:48 pm
Kakarotto-san
shoki_de_nai
FogSage
shoki_de_nai

That's a pretty shitty thing for a sibling to do to you..-_-..

He's a pretty shitty sibling. =D  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:56 pm
Af Mas
Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Crenn

I wonder...Because I have to log on through Internet Explorer to turn it off, and that's where I find it telling me I did the right thing....Hmm. I'll check tomorrow

I just set my firewall to block windows messanger back when i was having problems with it, seemed like the easiest solution for dealing with the shitty program.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:38 pm
sflgfdhlblkh;dflgkDL:!!! NGS GETTING A LAP TOP

and going to try her DAMNDEST to get rin a new tablet. heart  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:40 pm
shoki_de_nai
Man Shoki, I'm so sorry your brother did that to you. Do you have any idea how he got your password? Speaking of, I hope you remembered to change yours. You might also want to think about if he could have figured out your security questions. If he knew that, and just which email you had used when signing up, he could have gotten them to email him the password. If you fear that might have happened, I would suggest creating a new account.

You might also want to have you computer checked out, if you have a seperate one, to see if he might have downloaded a keylogger or something onto it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:42 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Its great that you finaly got a laptop! Good luck with getting rin that tablet. They are quite expencive, and if you find some that arent, then point them out to me... I am saving up for my own, too.  

Otterish

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:50 pm
water_elemental
UglyCoyoteNG

Its great that you finaly got a laptop! Good luck with getting rin that tablet. They are quite expencive, and if you find some that arent, then point them out to me... I am saving up for my own, too.

Just what kind are you looking into?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:07 am
water_elemental
UglyCoyoteNG

mines pretty cheap, i'd think. it runs in the hundreds, still.

Diana Vulpes
water_elemental
UglyCoyoteNG

Just what kind are you looking into?

The laptop? its a Toshiba Satellite Notebook with Intel® Centrino® Duo Mobile Technology I think. As for rins' tablet, same as i have. A Graphire 3 or 4.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:29 am
Woot! Toshiba laptop for the win! (snuggles hers).  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games