Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:28 pm

He could now feel the full force of the sun beating down on him. While some unknown magic blocked the radiation which was so deadly to his kind, the heat still cooked him. He was sweating intensely, and he was quite dry inside and out. He was healing, but his discomfort was quite palpable. Now, he had some idea of his surroundings, and he knew who was responsible. He sent out a psionic blast, intended for Meera to pick up.

"Meera, you foul witch! Why would you have me suffer so? The sun! Oh God, the sun! I am damp and I am overheating, and it feels like I have been smothered with the blubber of a foul beast! Have you not the decency to bring me to some shade!?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:37 pm

The two made their way across a ledge from the cave and down across a path chiseled through the brush by herds of animals. Meera's bare-feet were accustomed to the rough gravels and brier, but she felt indecently exposed as the weeds grasped for the pale skin of her legs. Despite distraction, the oncoming figure was obvious in her senses and she pressed on through the thicket with Lore behind.

Bellabie

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:42 pm

"Witch?" Meera projected to him, hoping that the ever-nearing being would not intercept it.
"Surely you have spoken naught,
For, Master, kind and sweet,
I am not so witchly as
That girl with her deceit."
She stopped abruptly, on the path, and bit at her thumb,
"Master, dear and kingly,
Forgive me, please, for now,
A man, I see, approaches
And to fulfill your words,
I must protect the Lore-witch,
Despite my wish to please."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:46 pm

He now seethed with anger in his cocoon of moisture, roiling in combination of heat and fury, both burning with the intensity of a solar flare. He'd have to wait until the sun was down to release it...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:49 pm

"Master, please," she projected once more.
"Rest your wearied form,
And mind not the warming blaze.
I'll mend all, as soon
As possible. Then I'll earn your praise."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:55 pm

"Praise my a**, foul b***h! You have put me through nothing but hell since our meeting, and I'd smite you if I had thought you were at least deserving of that peace!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:59 pm

(g2g Little brother.)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:01 pm

"Prithee, rest," She tried to sooth him,
"You see clouded thoughts,
But when this all is gone,
Memories of how we first met
Shall return anon."
Meera crouched and held Lore down with her. Despite her disgust at this creature's treachery, she followed as her master bid and protected the girl.

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:13 pm

(False alarm!)

"What are you talking about? We never met before!"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Ryukai sensed a witch. That would be hard to counter act. Aurora disappeared. "I mean you no harm. Please, I was only wary because I must be." Galina flew down and perched on his shoulder. "You sense it too, don't you, Galina? That aura..." Galina ruffled her feathers.

Demonic Repentance

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Meera's eyes brimmed with tears.
"She's tricked you so,
That wretched beast,
Wicked varlet, bane of kin!
You must remember,
Master, kindest,
Don't you, please?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:32 pm

"I'd ask you to get out of my sight if I could see you right now. You just suddenly enter my life, defying my every whim and boasting on about some relation you think we have, and you expect me to enjoy your presence?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Meera did not reply.
She could not.
So scorned, she merely sheltered that which her master bid and bit her lip to bleeding.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:40 pm

The smell of blood, no matter how dead, drove him to frenzy. When he could finally move, something would die...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:45 pm

Galina cried out. Ryukai growled. "Yeah... Definitely powerful..." He reached out with his aura, finding Mobius' consciousness. He hit it with his aura, stunning him. Ryukai then said to him, Stop it, you fool, or Galina will rip your eyes out in insanity! Your aura is spiking too much! Then, retracting his consciousness, he said, "Who are you? Please, I mean no harm!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games