Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:07 am

Slate carefully navigated around the still-shivering form of Benkei to get to Kichi's side. "What is it?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:08 pm

"This orb was a focal point for a sorcerers magic and if we can break the link between the orb and the sorcerer than Benkei could be saved." he told her. "A dragon's fire can sever that link and i need full force flame, but I'm too weak to do that at the moment so I need you to help. Just reach into yourself and feed me a little magic to start with."

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:10 pm

Suddenly, Benkei's arm started to turn black. The corruption was more than mental, it seemed...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:31 pm

Spotting the corruption starting to spread through Benkei, Slate's fear of fire vanished, and she delved into the depths of her mind, unearthing many long-forgotten nightmare/memories that made her cringe, but then she seemed to find a small spot of...something. Pulling it from the black abyss of her tortured thoughts, she let it flare through her and tap into Kichi's power.

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:56 am

"Yes!" he said triumphantly. "This will do it." hethen drew a deep breath and flamed both halves of the orb until they glowed white hot and the magical connection he had felt disappeared completely. (Mobius please let this idea work we still have some werewolves to deal with.)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:13 pm

The drain of power was amazing; Slate stumbled backwards as Kichi finally severed the connection. Shaking her head wearily, the vampire looked up at Benkei hopefully as a distant howl was heard.

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:28 pm

Benkei's arm was still black, and now glowing with gold lines. However, the corruption spread no further. He passed out (for the what-th time now?), his energy expended by the purification.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:53 pm

(I believe it's the umpteen-hundred-and-sixth time dude....) Kichi felt the drain on Slate and decided he should just pass out too. which he promptly did.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:58 am

"What th--? Oh damn it, why do you two have to pass out now??" Slate couldn't help but laugh though, despite her irritation.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:14 am

Benkei was in the realm of his mind. "Ohhh... Where am I?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Benkei turned. He stood face to face with... himself. Sort of. This Benkei was all black, with gold lines in ornate patterns decorating him all over.

"Who are you, demon?"

"Why, I am you, Benkei. I am all your dark desires and feelings incarnate, and I have come for my dues."

"Impossible! How could this be?"

"When you used the Amahagane, you tied yourself to the Sands of Time. By constantly slowing down time to gain the advantage in your battles, the power to create me was born. Then, it was a simple matter of that false Amahagane contacting this seed left behind by the real one and mixing it with the sordid personality of your past."

"I shall find away to be rid of you, demon."

"No you won't. I'm a part of you! You'll try and try, only to fail. When you do, I'll be waiting."

He disappeared. Benkei yelled into the nothingness.

"Waiting for what?"

He woke up.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:11 am

Not long after Kichi and Benkei had passed out (fainted is such a corny term), another, smaller pack of werewolves had leaped out of the thinning darkness. Slate and Fate were both grappling with them now. As Slate sank her nails, which had lengthened into dagger-sharp claws, into a wolf's throat, she caught sight of Benkei as he sat up. "Good to have you rejoin us, friend! I don't wish to rush you, but you might want to watch out; there's less of them than before, but they're still deadly."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 am

Benkei struggled to get up, still weary from the orb's energies. He could hear the voice of his dark side speaking to him even now.

"Why don't you let me handle them? I have enough strength to do so, and you're tired."

"No! I won't let you free! Not if I can help it!"

He began to smash some werwolves, even though it was clear he was too tired to do combat. He recieved several slashes.

"Come on! You can't keep this up for long! Let me just finish them once and for all!"

"I said NO!!!" Benkei smote the last werewolf. Panting like those he had just killed, he fell to the ground, too weak to stand. He was bleeding all over.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:40 am

Slate cursed as Benkei fell again, and a large werewolf managed to dodge Fate's attack and lunge at him. She knew that if it landed on Benkei's chest, as it was obviously intending to do, it would definitely kill him. She shoved the wolf she was presently locked in combat with, hearing the sharp yelp of panic that it emitted as it staggered over the edge of the cliff, and dove forward, drawing her swords.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:43 am

"It would... seem... that this battle... is over. How... ever... the war has... yet... to... begin..." He hissed in pain.

"You see? Now, if you had let me fight you wouldn't be in this predicament! Serves you right."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:46 am

The wolf's jaws were barely an inch from Benkei's throat, when Slate's swords sprouted through his chest. The vampire twisted, throwing the body aside, and looked down at Benkei. Her brow furrowed as she leaned closer, sure she'd heard him muttering something.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games