Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:37 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i was just leaving just came to say sorry pce -gone-

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:38 pm
wow, toan has said stuff liek that to me before, it is jsut toan. Take it as a joke and move on..as for the girlfreind thing, maybe you don't have one because you want one tooooo badley...or maybe it is because you flirt with 3 at a time...also don't consider a girl urs until they say they are yours...lol! - by the way I protect all my freinds like this, so don't go off on me..it is childish to just start shooting your mouth off..just saying later..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:40 pm
=_= . . get the park out of my store . . sides . . . .i am only a tease . . .plus my heart is already taken . . by my ex . . .still . . and chaos, cuz she just a foxy lady. wink and also . .i dont find what toan does is funny and find it rude and dislike that kind of crude behavior so baminos!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:46 pm
why must it be teh exs' that plague so many of us men's hearts..so faul are tehy that they msut torture us even after we are no more.....i understand your pain..all though i recently moved on from my ex who i was with for 4 years...i know how it feels, but go easy on toan he has had a bad day aswell  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 pm
Tigerx81
why must it be teh exs' that plague so many of us men's hearts..so faul are tehy that they msut torture us even after we are no more.....i understand your pain..all though i recently moved on from my ex who i was with for 4 years...i know how it feels, but go easy on toan he has had a bad day aswell
wait you broke up with prissy or do you mean you moved on from soem one else for her?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:53 pm
Come on now guys can't we all just stay happy or at peace? I know for sure everyone has bad days and blame that rather than themselves. Let's just drop it and go on over a new subject like halloween? Or vacation? Digimon?
It makes it easier to leave all the negatives away from the computer. We all have enough in real life so why not just sit back, relax, and have a friendly chat on here, hm?
ok, i'll start. Ummm, who's going trick-or-treating? Any hands?  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:56 pm
ZarAburame
Tigerx81
wait you broke up with prissy or do you mean you moved on from soem one else for her?
no i am dating her lol, i love that girl lol..all though she is weird as ******** don't tell her i said that though..anyway my ex is who i was talking about...a girl named alyssa..tis funny becasue my girlfreind's name is melyssa....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:56 pm
*grabs everyone and pulls them in for a giant group hug* no more meanness or i will eat you. ^^  

Coldfront44

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:59 pm
*slips out of grasp* ya Zar doesn't do group hugs but as for halloween all I need is my fist, a carton of eggs ,and tp the fist is for stealing candy and IM sure you guys know what the other 2 are for  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:01 pm
*choking* Bones! *manages free*

^,^ I'm going dressed up at my school and plan to trick or trat. It's like a major free candy spree heart Since my mom hardly buys me candy.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:26 pm
* struggles free* get off me you "bonelistic Cannibelian"....omg Iam so marketing that phase! anyway i am taking my 3 year old sister tricker treating with my girlfreind lol...na d other freinds like greem, Burninglink, SeckZbeast...posibly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:47 pm
. . . . . I am doing nothing for halloween . . . *sighes* . . .not even a costume for school . . .  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Oooh, I'm going as a French Maid~! *bounces*

I'll let you in my skirt, Coldie-kun. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:17 pm
O______o
Boy you sure are bold okami. lol.
I'm going in a kimono like the one kotoko wears.  

Im Windspirit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:35 am
O.o . . .. chaos . . . i am afraid you gonna try and rape me . . . anywho . . *glomps chaos* . . i think i might go to walmart and get some stuff and dress up as mario for halloween.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games