Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Danari
Link to Teepee: Here

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"I suppose..." Danari trails off her lips twisting into a smirk, "It's important for catching those trying to flee from yah."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Strength! That way once you catch the person fleeing, you can ram them!"

What do you use speed for most?: "Haven't you figured that out yet?" She rolls her eyes. "I don't like it when they try to run away!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Dichali

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Dichali grunts. "I'm not answering these stupid things."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
Dichali grunts again and shakes his head stubbornly.

What do you use speed for most?:
He simply grins at this question. "Chasing two-leggers."  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x Leo the Magician x
Participating Soquili: Minuet Amachi
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "Because! I need speed and grace in order to dance perfectly like my mother! Plus, if something were to attack me, I need to race away!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Hmm.....Courage! You have to really believe in yourself and have the courage to preform in front of tons of people at time!" ♥

What do you use speed for most?: "Dancing!" ♥

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Nymphalidae
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Of course! You must be fast to survive.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck andStamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Stamina. If your prey can run farther than you, it may not matter how fast you are if you can't keep up.

What do you use speed for most?: To catch my prey.  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Sadi Sidhe

Shameless Nerd

12,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sadi Sidhe
Participating Soquili: Aiche
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: The scarred and stitched mare responds without even pausing to think about the question. "I guess. I mean it gets you from one interesting place to the next without so much of the boring in-between bits. And gets you away from scary people with needles faster!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Courage! What good is getting places faster if you don't have the courage to explore them?"

What do you use speed for most?: "Playing. Moving through boring areas where nothing's happening. And sometimes running away when I get in deeper than I can handle. But don't tell anyone!" She glares, and when she realizes the questions are over she dashes off to find something else to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:09 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kurama no Koishi
Participating Soquili: Roy
Link to Teepee: Here!

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?:
Of course. Although I do not think of it first when considering important stats, speed has practical value in everyday survival, I think.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
That's a hard question. I'd say strength, initially. A stallion who has both a lot of strength and a lot of speed is a formidable force to contend with. ;D

Personally? I like racing with my dad and uncles. Since I'm younger than them, I usually beat them. >w<"

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:03 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x_faux affliction_x
Participating Soquili: Daytona

Speed is important just incase your getting chased by a skinwalker, then you can run away, If your speedy you can get away from them, if not then your dinner.

Intelligence, because if your very smart you can outsmart anyone who's trying to get you

Getting away from skinwalkers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Novablu
Participating Soquili: Gypsy Phantom
Link to Teepee: Teepee ((I just sent in for a few of my newer soqu to be entered in my teepee with their stats))

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: The stallion blows his bangs from his eyes. They flutter for a moment, then fall flat again and he giggles. Hmm. Speed? "Speed's good for running and flying. If you aren't fast, you won't get very far in life. In my personal opinion, it's extremely important." He nods vigorously.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Phantom tilts his head to one side, considering this. "Stamina," he decides on, after a moment. "So you can sprint long-distance, of course."

What do you use speed for most?: "Well, I like to take off at a dead gallop through the fields, then boost myself into the air with my wings! I can outfly any of my siblings, if I were to be honest with you. And, speed's important to catch a girl's eye, too!" Phantom gives a little wink at that, turning away with a knowing grin.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Upside.-.Down
Participating Soquili: Eamonn
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13099717

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Yes." He sighs wearily, pausing before launching into his explanation. "Without speed, one cannot escape Kalona, Skinwalkers... an enraged Uni; without speed, one cannot avoid one's foes, nor one's parents. Without speed, one cannot think with sufficient prowess to merit a response- what use is responding to a question posed the day before? Without speed, one cannot live in one's own time span, rather always trailing behind... too slow, too bad, useless."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Physical speed is a matter of strength of one's legs (mental speed cannot be determined by the strength of one's thought process,) however at times natural physical prowess is a matter of luck (but what can be achieved through effort cannot be merely luck,) short bursts of speed require little stamina, courage and speed often go hoof in hoof (after all, is not one who can escape enraged foes more likely to confront them?) and so... Speed and Intelligence are the best match." He blinks. "... process of elimination."
He stops thinking before he can find a flaw in his logic, rather preferring to be done with things as quickly as possible.

What do you use speed for most?: "... Galloping." His eyes twinkle merrily. How obvious!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Makayla
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "Of course!" the mare smiles cheerfully, completely oblivious to the fact that the other may desire more than a menial response.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Speed and..." her brow furrows in thought. "... and... hmm. Well, I suppose speed and stamina, because running really really fast over really really short distances isn't really much use for anyone, right?" She sighs. "Oh, bother. I suppose that would negate sprinting? But... No, I stick by my answer." It's important to be firm, right? ... Right?
... Anyone?

What do you use speed for most?: She whinnies happily and paws at the air. Finally, a straightforward answer! "Running! And dancing! And moving!"

Huroggmeten

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:12 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: -Nessus-Euenos-
Participating Soquili: Shinyun
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14781279

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Yes, it is... not the most important, but a valuable commodity." she pauses, wondering if she should provide more "... after all, traits are useless to a corpse." Surely that was clear enough?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Speed and stamina, for most predators I know of are long-winded."

What do you use speed for most?: "Personally? Flight."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Participating Soquili: Kohana Kwahu
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16024972

"Yes; one must be swift to survive." He paws at the ground.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Intelligence, valued above all else, heightens all attributes. However, I would have to chose stamina to comply most readily with speed- lasting speed is more valuable than short bursts." His lips twitch- was that a smile?

What do you use speed for most?: "Galloping through the forest, dodging around trees, escaping predators and ravaging fires..." Shaking his head restlessly, he flees back to the forest from whence he came.

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Participating Soquili: Requiem's Sin
Link to Teepee: x

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes, I believe it can be, given the right circumstances. *he falls quiet a bit as if thinking a bit more on it* Yes, I would have to say it is.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Ah, I think it would go best with stamina! It does you no good to have speed if you dont have the stamina to carry it out!

What do you use speed for most?: Well, the first thing that comes to mind is for survival or going to aid one in dire need. Otherwise I move rather slow *chuckles*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Apotropaics
Participating Soquili: Kione
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14465273

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Excuse me... imporant?" He blinks, wondering if he understood her Kawani correctly.
After considerable consideration, he smiles kindly. "Ah. Important?" emphasis on the 't'.
He settles down to answer, nodding to himself. "Yes."

... you expected more?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Speed and stamina work best, for without stamina speed might be lacking after a moment or two. With copious amounts of stamina, speed may be never ending... of course, one must have speed as well as stamina for that to hold true. Slow and steady may win the race, but steady speed wins it faster."

What do you use speed for most?: "Movement."
He considers leaving it at that...
"Trotting, cantering, galloping, blinking, twitching, escaping, returning... etc."

Apotropaics

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: moonlit-raven
Participating Soquili: Kisha
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: The mare tilted her head, thinking for a moment before answering."I believe it is. Without speed, there is no chase, and what is the fun of that.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Intelligence, perhaps. One needs to know when it is best to use their speed."

What do you use speed for most?: The mare grins. "For chasing things of course. Birds mostly, they are a natural prey for us cats."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games