Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:19 pm
*races to raikou*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 pm
((-.- this is my own rp and i have no idea what is going on.......IM NOT EVEN IN IT ANYMORE >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 pm
Raikou lets out a roar, as bolts of electricity fly off of his body, coming down with his claws on top of Seishin'ijousha. "Each generation things seam to change huh?" His eyes became that of a Weasel's, there also seamed to be laughter in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:28 pm
((sorry...are we getting to carryed away? sweatdrop ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:31 pm
(( sorry sad i hope we didnt mess anything up and i hope to be able to rp with u too biggrin ))

*Seishin'ijousha moves slightly letting raikou to hit shoulder*
*Seishin'ijousha smiles" finally" brings arms out to hug Raikou and stabs needles not directily on but around spin*
*cakles*" now that i hit a nice part of ur nevous system with some paralizing posion ull be paralized soon for a while""sorry i cant compare yet to u i need more jutsus"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 pm
((a bit....ya lol.....i duno what is going on so i dont know how to come in so im not even in my own rp anymore >.< the last page i was in was page 26 -_-'))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 pm
(( well be done soon and if Hallows Eve Sage dosent fill u in i will and its nothing to bigs its just a fight we have been planing for a while biggrin , but sorry for getting a little carried away))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:39 pm
((>.>......its alright then.......>.< i just hate nt being able to be in MY own roleplay that I made up >.<......ill just have to wait >.>))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:41 pm
((lol. you could jump in or something ^^; try to stop the fight or something. ^^ ))

Raikou's eyes widen, as he falls. slowly moving his hands he pulls out a scroll. A small shard of ice forms cutting his thumb, blood falls on the scroll. Now with great effort he tries to form a hand sign. "...Crap...I've...ta...taken in...much more poison... Summoning...Jutsu...Polar Claw!!"

With in seconds a cloud of smoke forms right when Raikou would hit the ground. As the smoke clears there was a farely large pure white bare under him, with a red scarf. "You know my bounty!!"

"Yes...I'll pay you soon...just shut up and help me out here..." His voice was weakening slightly, as the bare places him on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:45 pm
((but i duno where u guys are abnd how i would get there or how to just jump on in >.< it has ti be planed lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:46 pm
*seishin'ijousha falls to the ground lands on feet holding his shoulder*
"a summoning jutsu i c"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:49 pm
(( are u around the leaf village b/c im going to be heading there after this very injured if u want to help me out thats how we can meet and get things strated biggrin , and yes i do agree it need a lot of planning, but it will have to wate till tomorrow or something b/c im getting off here but thats just an ideal if u want to do something different thats ok too biggrin just trying to help))

(( if u read some of my bio u should know why im heading to the village just to help out some more so u can understand whats going on with my guy at least biggrin ))  

Zex_3

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:51 pm
((alright 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 pm
The bare stands on it's hind legs, at lest 5 feet taller then Raikou. "So, you are his quarry then?" It said with a loud roar. "He seams strong, this well require at lest 6 bottles of good sake.

"Fine...what ever..." Raikou mutters as he tries to pull him self against a tree.

The bare looks as if it grins, making hand signs in rapid succession. "Water Clone Jutsu!!" In moments there were now 3 bares, that fell on all fours racing after Seishin'ijousha.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:56 pm
*makes hand signs posion gas*
"aaaaaaaa take this sorry thow i have to be going biggrin "
*the gas is stronger and goes all over the place b/c he uses the demon chakra in it*
*after that takes off to the wood tword the leaf village*

(( well sorry i have to go i pick up on this tomorrow))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games