Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
What would you do if you woke up next to the person above u? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:06 am
kylie_xyooj
probably couldn't say it on here...lol...jk lol

Buh? eek

Lol you keep alluding to some secret like you might be a nympho.
That being said, I've seen your picture on your profile, and I'd be pretty damn proud of myself xd Of course, I'd then realize that no girl in her right mind would want to fool around with me since I'm fat and my self-esteem would take a hit xd . Lol. Self-deprecation is funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:52 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj

Buh? eek

That being said, I've seen your picture on your profile, and I'd be pretty damn proud of myself xd Of course, I'd then realize that no girl in her right mind would want to fool around with me since I'm fat and my self-esteem would take a hit xd . Lol. Self-deprecation is funny.

lol..aww....urgh! I hate when people say things that degrade themself or put themselves down. to be honest...it doesn't matter what a person looks like...its all about the game ^_^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:54 pm
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj

Buh? eek

lol..aww....urgh! I hate when people say things that degrade themself or put themselves down. to be honest...it doesn't matter what a person looks like...its all about the game ^_^

Lol Yeah, I know, and yet I still keep losing xd And don't worry about people putting themselves down unless they're not smiling, because then they really are down on themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:07 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj

Buh? eek

Lol Yeah, I know, and yet I still keep losing xd And don't worry about people putting themselves down unless they're not smiling, because then they really are down on themselves.

lOl your so funny! ^_^ but to be honest, I think your cute. Like a cuddly bear that keeps me safe and warm. sorry if thats too cheesy for your taste.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:08 pm
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj

Buh? eek

lOl your so funny! ^_^ but to be honest, I think your cute. Like a cuddly bear that keeps me safe and warm. sorry if thats too cheesy for your taste.

Lol it isn't believe me xd That's probably one of the sweetest things I've heard in years sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:21 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj

Buh? eek

Lol it isn't believe me xd That's probably one of the sweetest things I've heard in years sweatdrop

aww...well, i'm glad to be the one to deliver one of the sweetest things you've heard in years ^_^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:21 pm
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj

aww...well, i'm glad to be the one to deliver one of the sweetest things you've heard in years ^_^

Lol well thank you. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:24 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj

Lol well thank you. xd

No problem. Its my pleasure. And i'm sorry if I come off as flirting with you. I mean no harm by it and I shall stop myself now...lol xd  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:25 pm
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj

Lol well thank you. xd

No problem. Its my pleasure. And i'm sorry if I come off as flirting with you. I mean no harm by it and I shall stop myself now...lol xd

Lol, it's fine, I knew you were just trying to be nice xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:22 pm
yawn....if emosalesman is in my bed....i would.....snuggle XD i mean i do like to sleep with people.....not the way u guys are thinking....just snuggle with someone and sleeping together XD  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:54 pm
ForeverLenalee
yawn....if emosalesman is in my bed....i would.....snuggle XD i mean i do like to sleep with people.....not the way u guys are thinking....just snuggle with someone and sleeping together XD

Lol well I am a gentleman, I'd be obligated to return the favor. I'd even let it go if you stole the blanket in the middle of the night xd .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 pm
XD....lawl...me snuggle XD and ya im lenalee so dont get me wrong  

SanctuaryLuna

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:29 pm
Lol, I figured.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:32 pm
yes.....and o ya would u like to join my guild? we need ppz that are active XD and well, we do need crew members so ya....give it a thought okay?  

SanctuaryLuna

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 pm
push her out for advertiseing in the wrong area.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games