Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:34 pm

My anger was building, but I was able to direct it to my speed. I don't loose my temper easily as some people might think. As soon as I felt like I caught up enough, I jumped as high as Kazuki was flying; and dug my heel into his back, making him sky rocket to the ground with a huge crash. It was something like a crater, and he was in the middle of it. My kicks were usually dead on when it came to combat. I took my whip out and landed safely on the ground; then whipping it around his ankle, I flung him up in the air and then yanked him back down. Causing yet another crater; I took my whip away at that time, and waited until he could fight, because I never fought unfair to my opponent.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:34 am

((I'm back!))

Nemo's gray eyes widened as Kaoru's body suddenly went limp. "Kaoru!?" Whats happening to her?? She looked over to Sano. "What should we do?" She asked with worry.

TwilightKitten

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:15 pm

"We get her some help.." I woried spreading my wings and fyling towards Diva's house.

(Uhm..do you have a pick of the the house)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:42 pm

My anger suddenly disappeared as soon as I saw Sano fly up with my sister in his arms. Kazuki was unconscious, so I left him there for now. I put my whip away and ran as fast as I could back to the others, hoping Kaoru was alright.

Sexii_Shadow

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Kayle plummitted to the basin and died.
((I did this since i WAY lsot the subject a long time ago lol., but, ill make another character tommorow or maybe today. idk))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:09 pm

(C...couldn't you have...used another excuse...like that sleep thing queens do?...o-or at least have a more beautiful death?)  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:06 am

Salem Delgado
(C...couldn't you have...used another excuse...like that sleep thing queens do?...o-or at least have a more beautiful death?)
(hello)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:16 pm

((...that was unexpected.))

TwilightKitten

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 pm

TwilightKitten
((...that was unexpected.))
(yeah i know)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Name: Anki(means fate in japanese)
Image: User Image
Bio: Anki is very childish he acts like he is 15(which he looks like anyway so it doesen't matter).He is a rouge Chavaliar currently looking for a master and he doesen't remeber what happened to his old master.Easy to make friends with
Species: Chavaliar(master:Yuki)
Weapons/Powers: He wields 2 Gun swords they look like this

User Image

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:03 pm

-.- shutup, i was in a rush, plus, my computer was being retarted and it took forever to load after i typed like, 1 letter, but its all fixeded now!!!! ^w^.

And im up to making a new character, W00T ^^
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Uchiha1919
Name: Anki(means fate in japanese)
Bio: Anki is very childish he acts like he is 15(which he looks like anyway so it doesen't matter).He is a rouge Chavaliar currently looking for a master and he doesen't remeber what happened to his old master.Easy to make friends with
Species: Chavaliar(rouge A.K.A no master)
Weapons/Powers: He wields 2 Gun swords they look like this

User Image

accepted. thnx for joining.

Rae-sempai

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Here we go XP.

Name: Datenshi Yuki Beso (Fallen Snow Tear)
Bio: A Queen, Kayle's younger sister. She's a sweet, nice, logical, and somewhat pessimistic person.
Species: Queen.
Weapons/Powers: Control Liquid Metal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:16 pm

((She jsut goes by Yuki or sometimes Tenshi))

Yuki stood chewing on the nail of her index finger lightly. She was alone, wondering what she'd do, She didnt know where to go, she;d just been wandering for he past couple of years, and, she found no sign of anything useful to her anywhere...

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Anki was wandering around as he had for at least 10 years "hmm i need to find a master"Anki muttered to himself."i think im in japan"Anki said as he wanderd around."yep japan" Anki mutterd.He shifted the weight of both of his gun blades on his back.Anki went over to a bench and sat down"man i wish master was here she would know how to have fun"Anki said as he slumped down and started to read a book called The Lovers Quarrel.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games