Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Testing Day Has Come [ needs more people to join] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:57 pm
((Wait for it... Wait for itt......))

Suddenly Ryukai's hand shot out, punching Minaki in the stomach. HARD. His eyes were entirely black. He spoke, somehow in a voice not his own. "Izanami and I have taken this boy for a host. I am Tsukuyomi. We are going to use him to destroy Ameterasu, the sun. But we shall start with you!" The hand shot out again, extending, and stabbing Minaki in the arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:17 pm
Minaki coughed up blood and tranformed into her Demon form. She growled and heard the name and used the Darkness inside her heart then used her other hand amd screamed in pain as blood gushed out of her other arm. She jumped back alittle and healed her arm.One...She shot up her arms and hands to the sky.Two...She glared at Tsukuyomi and gathered the Darkness from the sky and aimed for Tsukuyomi.THREE!She shot the Darkness at Tsukuyomi.I'm sorry Ryukai...A tear rolled down her cheek.

((HAH!!))  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:26 pm
It simply went through him, having no effect on the god at all. "You forget, child, I am basically god of the night..." A star suddenly fell into his hand, and he threw it like a shuriken.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 pm
[[ oh my O.O]]

Jeneene went wide-eyed like never before when she saw the two fighting. she was far to weak to use her powers just yet.  

DragonSnapper13

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:36 pm
((Awww!Your mean!))
"Damn..."Minaki growled and picked up Jeneene and carried her on her back."We have to find Charity-chan!"She ran off,hoping to find Charity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:38 pm
Jeneene was in shock mainly the whole time but she could speak still a little bit. " o-ok..."  

DragonSnapper13

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:39 pm
Charity was leaned against a builing, playing with a small string of light.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:08 am
kitty struggled on the floor every so often strange words came from her mouth. some where magic and some demonata swear words.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:05 pm
she ran up, "what did I miss??" she leaned over and panted heavily.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff