Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:58 pm
"So what do you wanna watch first? Just throw something out. We most likely have it." Erin said.
Ben scooted himself onto the bed, wrapping his arm around Teresia.
Suddenly everyone piled into the room, making it EXTREMELY cramped.
"What're we watching?"
"It'd better be good."
"Shut up and be happy, grouch."
"You guys got anything to eat?"
"Jack, get your nasty feet off of me!"
"They're not ON you, princess!"
Ben rolled his eyes. "I can kick them out if you want." he whispered in Teresia's ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:01 pm
she laughed and shook her head, she liked the feel of energy around her, "I think it's perfect. we'll have all the time in the world now that i'm a weirdo like you all." she teased and then thought for a moment, "how about somthing scary..." she shrugged not really caring but she wondered if anyone was prone to jumping.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm
Erin began rattling off horror movies faster than most humans could.
"All of the Saw movies, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Sweeny Todd, Prom Night, but that SUCKED, Carrie, Halloween..." the list went on and on.
Ben shifted some more so that Teresia was on his lap. "Save me." he whispered playfully.
"Any good werewolf flicks?" Iggy asked.
"No, they all suck, stupid."
"Did I WANT your opinon?!"
"SHUT UP." everyone said in unison.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 pm
She snuggled herself better into ben's lap and burst out laughing, "alright, anything. i really don't care." she paused, "and how is sweeny todd scary? personally i find it hilarious." she shook her head.

((g2g i'll reply tomarrow))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:17 pm
"For the kiddies." Erin explained. "Okay, Saw III it is!" she said, clapping her hands together.
"Everyone that's under 15, grab your diapers!" Ben said, wrapping his arms around Teresia's waist and pulling her closer.
"Shut up, Ben. Don't be an a**."
"SERIOUSLY."

((That's irony, since I'm under 15 myself...:/))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:19 pm
she laughed and let ben hug her closer, she didn't want to disapoint him by saying that she had been raised on horror movies and that they don't scare her but she liked having him cling to her.

((g2g i'll reply tomarrow))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 pm
((Sure thing.))

Erin was back in a flash, turning off the lights as she walked in the room.
"Okay, on a serious note, all new wolves, if you get scared, TRY not to phase. You might break the house."
Ben rested his chin on Teresia's head. "I like still being substantially taller than you, love." he teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:57 am
Teresia laughed softly as the previews started, "well then it's a good thing i'm rather short to begin with." she smiled as she made herself more comfortable and looked over at erin, "I've been around movies like this my whole life so i won't be the one blowing a hole through the floor." she laughed.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:23 pm
"Well, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up." she said.
Ben laughed in her ear. "Well, not for long. Erin and I used to be pretty short, actually." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:35 am
she smiled slightly at erin and then looked over at ben with an apologetic expression, "I'm sorry." she replied with her eyes wide so their their gold shine would catch from the tv. she was being a bit mean intentionally and then lowered her head, making a 'cute' face. "i'll try to stay short." she smiled slightly as if teasing.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:59 pm
Ben gave her a quicky peck on the lips and settled back onto the headboard.
"Now play along like you're scared." he said, hugging her tighter to him. Close was never close enough for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:31 am
she nodded and put her now warm hands on ben's arms, "I'll make sure to jump at all the right times." she laughed softly as her eyes began to focus on the movie. she could feel someone jump everyonce in a while and she just used it as an excuse to bury her face in ben's shoulder and close her eyes for a moment every now and then.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:26 pm
Ben smiled down at Teresia's hands, which were becoming as warm as his.
"Wow, Teresia. You're HOT." he said, attempting a pun.
"That was more terrifying than the movie, moron." Erin mumbled from her spot on Johnny's lap.
"That physically hurts, Ben." Johnny agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:25 pm
Teresia opened her mouth to argue but was caught off guard when the others did. she made a playful angry face, "I resent that." she crossed her arms and looked up at ben, "but it was unnessesary." she replied although it was hard not to laugh at the double meaning. after all her body temp was going up.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:34 pm
Ben laughed and kissed her nose.
"I'm sorry. I'll be good. No more puns." he promised solemnly.
"Thank God."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games