Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:44 pm
"hmmm...." he paces a few before snapping his fingers "cheesecake?"

He makes them disapear and reapear somewhere down the block "umm...."

"dont worry, i wasnt going to kill you" she smiles and starts walking "guess i like you too much to hurt you"

He stops her "really?" he smiles and kisses her.

She blinks before pushing him back "dont do that" she bites her lip as her demon side tries to take over, she closes her eyes and exhales  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:47 pm
kitty disappeared in a theatrical puff of smoke and then reappeared with a cheesecake. ''for you, young sir.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:50 pm
Jack claps his hand "yea" he giggles and takes the cheesecake, but not before asking her if she wanted some.

James looked kinda hurt but then saw that she was struggling with something "im sorry..." he touched her cheek then a bright light flashed and she was all demon.

She gasps and looks around, she could still feel her angel side, it was weak but still there "what the...." she grabs his hand and teleports them to them back to the room "i dont know what happened kitty" she said, both her eyes read and her hair raven black  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:54 pm
''i think it's all the contact with one side. you need to stay in bed and just relax. i dare not try holy water in case it kills you.'' Kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:58 pm
"i guess" she sits down on the bed and rubs her temples.

"im sorry echo, i wish i didnt kiss you so you could be back to your unique self" he sighs and rubs his face "its all my fault" he sighs

"no its okay" she smilles and lays down "it was nice" she closes her eyes

"is mommy okay?" he asked looking over at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:02 pm
''i think i might try to figure out how to help again.'' Kitty said hoping she could.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:05 pm
"Mom?" james asked

"shes like my mom" he smiles "she takes care of me, can you help her nice lady?"

Echo raises an eyebrow "go ahead kitty, im all ears" she smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:07 pm
'' well first help me, what creatures other than angels are embodiments of light? cause if i can get the blood of one it could balance you out.'' kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:12 pm
"umm.....i have no clue" she sits up "my mothers an angel....."

Jack sits down on the ground, eating the cheesecake with his hands.

James was still leaning against the wall feeling guilty  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:16 pm
''i guess the phoenix is regarded as a creature of light so....'' she said. she turned into a phoenix and cut herself and let only the phoenix blood run from her into a cup.'' now drink this and it should balance you out.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:18 pm
She makes a face at the blood before taking it "umm...okay..." she sniffs it before slowly drinking it.

"eww..." he makes a face

James just looks at the blood  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:22 pm
'' i am sorry but it's the only thing i can think of, i mean i only have so much knowledge.''Kitty said after turning back. '' well who wants pie?''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:26 pm
"OOO i want some pie" he raises his hand, cheesecake covered his face

Echo nodds and closes her eyes "i wonder if i can be one being and then another being and still be whole" she bites her lip "ill practice on it, to try being a full demon and then a full angel but still be able to be both hmm.."

"your confusing me" James said while laughing a little  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:29 pm
''i was confused before this even happened.''Kitty smiled. she used a few fake magic tricks to make the pie appear.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 pm
Echo laughs "nice kitty, nice"

Jack jumps up and down "Yea!!" he smiles as he sees the pie appear

James shakes his head "hes going to be bouncing off walls"
(gtg)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff