Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 am

(brb im off for like an hour or sumthin brb soon ^^) (dont die without me)XD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:16 am

(I won't. Type you both when you get back.) ([then in an evil Jayne voice] "AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!")

Jayne ran off as quickly as he could, but the stake hit him in his left arm. "Bad day for my left side." He stole a car down the road and drove to his hideout where he had medical supplies and weapons.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:22 am

(lolz XDD)

Echo lands on her hands and knees and winces, she crawls over to kat and pulls her towards the trees with tall bushes around it, they hid in there, watching jayne run off

(might have to go, not sure)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:43 am

In his secret area, Jayne bandages up his arm and calls up someone who does medical work for anyone no questions asked for the right price.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:50 am

she stood, picking up kat, she starts walking before tearing off her badages and throwing it on the ground, 4 faint pink scars along her leg, she sighs and starts walking out of the woods and towards the hotel where she was staying, she walks inside, lays kat down on one of the beds and puts on new clothes, she sits on the other bed, head in hands "oh god" she muttered "what to do....what to do....."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:55 am

Jayne opens the door and a man comes in with medical supplies. To make a long story short (Too late), the guy says that his leg isn't too bad and he should use a cane. So, he kills him and takes his. (Real evil guy isn't he?) He keeps all the medical supplies and cars. He gets one of the canes and goes back out into the hunt.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:58 am

Echo walks up to the window and closes the curtains, she leans against the wall and thinks

(have to go soon k, going to tia's house ^_^)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:04 am

(If you say so.)

Jayne goes back to the burnt down building and looks for clues.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:10 am

(gah!! ive missed so much and why the hel have i been thrown around like a doll xDD i feel so useless and now you all are leaveing lol!!)

kat then sat uprubbing her eyes trying 2 get the room 2 move staright "were am i?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:12 am

"in the hotel, for now" she sighs slidign down to the floor "we have to get out of here soon, and your house is burned down"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am

kat looked down "oh..well i guess we'll need 2 find some place soon..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 am

(Well, I'm still on. But you don't want me to find you...)

Jayne couldn't find much. As he walked around using his cane, he finally thought about where they would hide. "Motel 8. Yes."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:22 am

(alrighty well im fixin 2 leave so, dont do too much wit out me k)

Echo sighs "yea..." she closes her eyes "this sux"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am

(welll be back soon xD im gonna be going 2 the libary later )

kat got up and walked over 2 were echo is and she sat down by her "dont worry 2 much about it.."

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:33 am

Jayne shearched all the low motels and the grutty little places that have goats in the lobby (Went to one like that a long time ago, I don't remember it but my mom won't let it go.) and all that. But he didn't find them. "Some like it fancy... THE PLACE THAT COSTS $$$$$$$$$$ A NIGHT!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games