Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:17 pm
Airiku walked threw the darkness and into the forest. She sat under a large oak tree. Hopefully they wouldnt find her out this far.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:19 pm
Ryukai ran through the forest, calling, "Airiku, where are you? I need to talk to you!" Then eventually changed into his wolf form and searched for her like that.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:26 pm
Airiku wraped her armes around her legs, her head resting on her arms. She heard Ryukai, but didnt respond.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:30 pm
Ryukai saw Airiku, quickly changing back. He ran over. "Airiku-chan, I'm so sorry I didn't realize it before! I love you!"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:34 pm
Airiku didnt looked up, "Your just saying that because you cant have Holly, " Airiku said, she blinked back the tears, "Can you just leave me alone... i already feel bad enough, you dont have to sit here and make it worse though.." she said. A tear sliped down, falling into her lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:35 pm
Ryukai held her shoulders. "Listen, Nimino can make people's true emotions rise. I know I love you!"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:43 pm
Airiku looked up at him, the tear were still in her eyes. a few strands of her bright red hair was hanging down in her pale face. "How do i know that you are just saying that..." She said, another tear sliped down her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:45 pm
Nimino, hiding, forced Ryukai's emotions to surface.

The emotions flowed into his eyes, showing her the truth, his love. He pulled her closer into an embrace, his heart thudding.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:58 pm
Airiku couldnt hold back her tears, a few more sliped down her face. Ryota wasnt helping her feeling anybetter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:02 pm
Ryukai pulled away, looking at her. There was only one way to make her believe him... He wiped away her tears, then pulled her closer again and kissed her, wanting to show her he really did love her.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:26 pm
A dark figure appeared before them cloaked in a dark cape. His face hidden by a red cloth similar to a desert dwelling person. I see it in your eyes, you do really have love for this person. And they seem to be somewhat reluctant to show there own true feelings. But do you have the same love for your lands. I have heard that the king is planning to drive the Rogues further into the forest so he can chop down the trees to build a rather large lookout post on his boarders. If you wish to save your lands gather whoever you can on the east hill. And know you have an allie in the castle that wishes your victory, I shall meet your forces at the top of the hill as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:28 pm
Ryukai ignored him, caught in the fiery passion of his love.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:45 am
The dark figure smiled from under his cloak as he looked at his aged hands. He lowered his head for a few seconds then started to speak. The elder of this land when I was a boy used to speak of a great peril that would sweep over this land. When man and nature finally learn to coexist as one, a great bounty of knowledge shall be bestowed to the two. And a pack of wolves shall appear to return the land to what it was. From then on everything shall be born anew.

I never understood what the elders met by such a thing. It seemed like a prophecy of some kind. But there are a few factors that don't make sense to me. How could man instill the knowledge they have gained in the creatures. And how could the creatures in turn return the favor. I wonder if it is you Rogues that have decided to live in the forest instead of with the rest of humanity that the prophecy was speaking of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:31 am
Airiku's eyes were wide as Ryukai kissed her. Why was Ryukai doing this, unless he truly did love her.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:28 pm
Ryukai pulled away slowly, drawing her into another embrace. "Please, my love, believe me."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff