Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:28 am
He walked inside of the office, it was full, but no one looked at him when he walked in. They looked toward him, but not at him. He sensed fear in this room, like he would hurt them. Thi made him angry, but he refused to let it get out of control. He walked over to thedesk and asked what to do to register for classes. The woman on the other side told him to go the the principal's office, in the back of the room he was in. She said she would call him in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:41 am
when she had put doen the phone she told Rion he could now go in. He walked back into the office. The principl greeted him with a smile and his nervousness returned. He wasn't sure if he could go through with this. He sat down in the chair fcing the desk.
"What are you here for young man." The man asked even though he already knew.
"I wish to go to school here." Rion replied.
"Do you have your transcript from your last school?" The man asked, knowing fully well he didn't.
"No, I was home schooled last."
"I'm afraid you can't school here then."
Rion became suddenly enraged. After all he went through he's now being stopped? "I'm going to attend here!" He shouted at the man. He banged his hand on the desk covering the whole top of it in ice.
"I-I th-think we can make an acception this time." He said clearly frightened.
"Thank you." Rion said, calming down. The man pulled a sheet of paper fom his desk.
"Please fill this out."  

Akia-RP

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 am
Rion had spent the next few minutes filling out the paper. It asked the norml things like parent's names, which he left blank, place of residence, which he left blank, and one not so usual question, what his powers are, which he left blank. The only thing he really did fill out was his first name and the classes he wanted to take. When he left he was slightly stressed, so he walked around to calm himself down, later realizing he had no idea where he was going and was lost.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:06 am
squeakers_13
Robin scooted over on the branch to make room for Rock, although that really wasn't necessary. There was plenty of space, she was just used to making room for others. "Goody. No more squinting through the pictures the wind brings me. No more dry eyes. Just glassy glassy glasses!"

The ring passed over the glasses and became a small rign again, which Rock put back on the branch it was on at first. Then Rock picked up the glasses and touched the tape. The tape fell to the floor, parts of it burned. The glasses were together as if nothing happened. ''Voila. They're fixed" He handed them over to Robin. Then he turned around and jumped on a couch. "There's enough place here to put a room, a living room and a kitchen, which is the case... All I'm missing are electronics like a computer, a fridge, a stove and a TV..." Rock said as he stretched on the couch. "Have a seat!" He pointed in front of him. Another couch appeared with a tea table between them. 2 mugs of warm tea with a plate of cookies appeared on it. Rock was grinning and reacehd for a cookie. "Unless you like coffee... There's not much any trouble."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 pm
"Thank you very much." Sighing, Robin visibly relaxed. She slipped the glasses on and smiled. "it's been way to long since I've been able to wear these guys." Focusing on what was now in front of her, her grin broadened. "I'd love some tea. Do you have peppermint?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:57 am
squeakers_13
"Thank you very much." Sighing, Robin visibly relaxed. She slipped the glasses on and smiled. "it's been way to long since I've been able to wear these guys." Focusing on what was now in front of her, her grin broadened. "I'd love some tea. Do you have peppermint?"

"Just ask and you get." Rock opened his hand in front of her, peppermint inside it. Rock snapped his fingers and music started from a radio. "I don't really know where it gets it's energy source, but it has no batteries or electrical wiring..." Rock said, not really speaking to anyone. "Look, I'm sorry if I caused any worry to you or even tormented you... I never even thought anyone would worry about me anymore, cuz there wasn't anyone there for me for so long..." Rock sighed "Forgive me?"  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:58 am
jackie stood up and stormed out of the bathroom, the window was open from where rex had jumped out.
she sighed as dark shadows began to drag her down into the ground
"i still wont care about them" she whispered disserpearing complightly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Still not knowing where the hell he was going he started to shout down the hall. "Hello!!! Anybody there!?!?" He was really hoping he would come along someone, slowly getting irritated. "Please help me! I'm lost!"  

Akia-RP

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:26 pm
jackie heard a faint voice echoing down the hall, the owner sounded desstresed. she raised an eyebrow and headed towards the voice.
"can i help you" she pulled her bpdy from the shadows and stood watching the bot, he was obviously new to the school  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:34 pm
He jumped slightly, startled becuase he had not noticed this person, but becuase of his earlier encounter was able to keep his nerves under control. "Excuse me, I have no idea where I am."  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:50 pm
"What class are you going to?" came a random voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 pm
"Oh damn, you again?" This was the first time he had seen more than one student at a time in this school. He knew there would be more student's, but it still came as a shock to him that there might be people like him.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:47 pm
"I am a guide. I know whats going on in all hallways. I told you. The shadow realmis easily bent by people such as I."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:51 pm
"...What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, getting slightly irritated by the un-understandible words comming out of the persons mouth.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:09 pm
"All I do is if it looks like someone is lost I'm supposed to help them. Simple as *he poofed both of them to Rion's class.*... that.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games