Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

flyingsilverwolf12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm
I wouldn't try it. Yahoo has gone down the drain at this moment all the older rpers have left and all that is left except for a few are a bunch of perverts. Stick to gaia and other forums yahoo isn't worth it anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 pm
Hey peoples! I am Kal. Most people call me just that. Some people do call me Kalamazoo or Kalzone. Things like that. You know things with Kal in them.

I am mostly a roleplayer, but I do write extreamly well.. now I said nothing about spelling or grammer. I have a very active imagination so my characters minds are kind of all over the place and never are really one.

I do think very different then most people, so if I do happen to offend you I am going to apologize now, and will apologive later when I do. Just please tell me, so I can try not to do it twice.

So ya... That is me... KAL!!!!  

Lifes Insanity

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:57 am
demon_kaida933
Hey peoples! I am Kal. Most people call me just that. Some people do call me Kalamazoo or Kalzone. Things like that. You know things with Kal in them.

I am mostly a roleplayer, but I do write extreamly well.. now I said nothing about spelling or grammer. I have a very active imagination so my characters minds are kind of all over the place and never are really one.

I do think very different then most people, so if I do happen to offend you I am going to apologize now, and will apologive later when I do. Just please tell me, so I can try not to do it twice.

So ya... That is me... KAL!!!!

Hey, Kal~! biggrin I thought of some -- Kalifornia, Kallie, Kallen...

XD

Anyways, we're glad to have you here, Kal! Welcome, and I hope you have fun~!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:58 am
flyingsilverwolf12
I wouldn't try it. Yahoo has gone down the drain at this moment all the older rpers have left and all that is left except for a few are a bunch of perverts. Stick to gaia and other forums yahoo isn't worth it anymore.

Oh.. Bunch of perverts? Okay, I'll stay away from Yahoo RP then. sweatdrop

Now, I only really RP on Gaia; other forums keep dying on me.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

P r I n c e s s Pervert

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 am
Hihi~
Ima Yuri.
Um...I do lots of stuff, mainly reading and Rp-ing, although sometimes i can write well too. if anyone wants to rp, just ask, though I must warn you in romance Its really, really difficult for me to do so with males.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 am

Welcome all new memebers I'm glad you picked this Guild to join when there was many others. smile I'm sorry I wasnt here to say welcome for each of you and must do it this way but alot of suff has been going on and now on top of that I'm starting college(Well started) Anyways hope you enjoy this guild smile
♥Ava

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 am
Yuriko De Sangria
Hihi~
Ima Yuri.
Um...I do lots of stuff, mainly reading and Rp-ing, although sometimes i can write well too. if anyone wants to rp, just ask, though I must warn you in romance Its really, really difficult for me to do so with males.

Welcome, Yuri~! biggrin

Don't worry... sweatdrop I am really bad at romance too... I hate reading romance stories and stuff, so that probably explains why... However, I'm trying to learn how to roleplay as diversely as I can, so I'm giving a try at romance now. XD Roleplaying, though. Not writing. Unless you count shipping fanfictions?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 pm
Hello! I'm Alex. biggrin

I mostly read and write, seeing as I haven't RPed in a really, really, really long time, but I may pick that up again if I have free time in which to do so.

Anyhow, I'm happy to be here! 3nodding

AlexandraAnn

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:22 am
AlexandraAnn
Hello! I'm Alex. biggrin

I mostly read and write, seeing as I haven't RPed in a really, really, really long time, but I may pick that up again if I have free time in which to do so.

Anyhow, I'm happy to be here! 3nodding
Welcome, Alex~! biggrin I hope you have fun here. ^_^ I love your avi, by the way~!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 pm
Hello Guildmates. I am EitaK Everlasting, a 17y/o girl who enjoys roleplaying and is quite narcissistic. I'm also usually quite rude, especially if I don't like you, though if I do like you, I'm actually a helpful person. Anything else you need to know, you can check out on my profile. Not much to say here, really; I prefer to be asked about myself rather than spaming everything. .  

EitaK Everlasting

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 pm
EitaK Everlasting
Hello Guildmates. I am EitaK Everlasting, a 17y/o girl who enjoys roleplaying and is quite narcissistic. I'm also usually quite rude, especially if I don't like you, though if I do like you, I'm actually a helpful person. Anything else you need to know, you can check out on my profile. Not much to say here, really; I prefer to be asked about myself rather than spaming everything. .
Hi, and welcome, EitaK~! I'm happy you joined. xD And thanks for being honest! 3nodding Anyhow, what are your hobbies, besides roleplaying?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 pm
Hey. Feartakyuubi here.
I'm also known as Paradox. I'd prefer to be called that, if nobody minds.
Currently, I am creating a story with my friend.
I play some pretty odd characters, just to warn you.  

YourFreakinGuardianAngel

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:45 am
feartakyuubi--
Hey. Feartakyuubi here.
I'm also known as Paradox. I'd prefer to be called that, if nobody minds.
Currently, I am creating a story with my friend.
I play some pretty odd characters, just to warn you.

Hi, Paradox!~ biggrin Please remind me to call you "Paradox."

xD;; I am horrible with remembering names...

Anyhow, okay. Welcome~! And please do join some RPs; I would love to meet your odd characters. ^_^ I love weird characters~!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 pm
:3 I'll join some Rp's as soon as I can...!  

YourFreakinGuardianAngel

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:59 am
Okay, cool~! biggrin  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]