Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:24 pm
Skye smiled. Her voice wafted on the breeze, About five miles ahead... She came out of a tree, about seven miles from the lake. She was wearing a silk kimono, with numerous leaves on it. Always gotta make it flashy, don't you? She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:27 pm
He stopped the cart suddenly. "I'm halfway back to the school. Shouldn't you be back where it's safe?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:29 pm
Skye had melded back into Gaia just in time to hear it. No, her voice said. I shouldn't. I am in my rightful place... The only place I am understood... In the kingdom of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:33 pm
"Right."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:36 pm
Skye reentered the world again, emerging from the lake. She changed quickly into a bathing suit she always stored in a tree nearby any lake, and then quickly dived back in, swimming.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Elena smiles "you found someone who likes hairy men and i found someone who likes winged girls" she smiles "im glad i met you too" she gives him a kiss goodnight and lays her head against his chest, closing her eyes

(might have to go again and study ugh i hate studing lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:13 pm
stealth held her close,"i love you elena" he said before going to sleep
(that sucks)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:40 pm
(yea and my stuck up parents didnt give me back my internet thingy so ya)

Elena wakes up to something bright hitting her eyes, she groans and yawns, stretching before feeling a body beside her, she froze, forgetting where she was before opening her eyes and seeing him, she blushes but then smiles. She keeps quiet and just watches him sleep for a bit  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:48 pm
"What an odd thing. I wonder why it does things like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:26 pm
Elena slowly untangles herself from his arms and quietly crawls out of bed, she looks at him before walking out of the room "we need clothes" she said to herself and walks out of the inn, she passes a few shops before going into one and buying her and him some clothes, she looks around and starts walking back. When she returns to the room she notices that hes still asleep, she took out a few clothes then walks into the bathroom and closes the door, she throws off her jacket and spreads her wings before jumping in the shower  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:39 pm
Stealth wakes up and yawns, He looks out the window then notices Elena's gone "oh sh*t" he says and looks around. He heres the shower and relaxes and then sits on the bed and turns on the tv.(can we swear at all?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:45 pm
(uhh idk i think so)
Elena finishes her shower and changes to her knew clothes, she walks out and looks around "hey sleepy head' she said smiling, she walks over and sits next to him "i bought you some new clothes, i didnt know your size though" she points to the bag  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:47 pm
He looks at the bag and takes out the clothes, "they should fit thanks" he says lean over and kissing her, "im going to take a shower i hope you didnt use up all this inns hot water" he teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:52 pm
she blushed a light pink and smiles "and what if i did? you gonna punish me?" she teased back and leans closer, acting like she was going to kiss him back but instead tickled his side, she smirks  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:53 pm
He laughs, "oh ill put you in the cold water" he laughed getting into the bathroom and starting the shower, "oh your lucky it hot" he laughed again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games