Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Kat stood still, trying to figure out exactly what she had spaced out through. She dropped her hand to her side, now picking at the hem of her black tank.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Kira smacks his forehead. "No...she doesn't like random gifts... ..." he grumbles quietly to himself.

Aura stiffens. "You're...giving that to me?"

Sylvie Windren

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:53 pm

"Yes, I told you I would do something for you." Johnny said seriousness in his voice.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Kat's eyes focused on Kira. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously, but calmed herself and tried to push the feeling away from her, stretching it towards all those near her.

Eternal Night 27

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm

"Couldn't "do something" be like dance a jig or...something..." she mutters annoyed as she reaches out to accept the violin box.

"Fine...If that is what you want..." she says trying not to sound as stiff as she feels. Finding it easy enough to accomplish.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Johnny looked at Kat. "What's wrong?" Johnny asked his expression softening.

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Kira sighs to himself...I guess it's wiser just to accept it...he thinks.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:10 pm

"Not all are as nice as me. With my experience you would be lucky to get an angry look." Johnny said to Aura while keeping his eyes on Kat.

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 pm

I'd prefer angry looks, it's more normal and it doesn't involve presents, she thinks with annoyance.

"Thanks..." she says calmly.

Kira can sense the female vampires eyes on his tree, he slinks deeper into the forest.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Kat shook her head. "It's nothing. Don't worry," she said, still pushing the calm out of her in a bubble around herself and the other two.

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:41 pm

"No there is something wrong." Johnny saw a shuffling in the woods. Johnny disappeared following the rustling.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Aura blinks as he disappears into the trees. She grips the violin box tight. "Kira..." she whispers. "Run..."

Kira leans back against a new tree. "Damn..I can't hear her anymore..." he mutters.

He sniffs and slides to the ground with a thud. He grabs a stick and digs into the dirt anxiously. "It's better if I stay away." He assures himself and then rolls his eyes. "Quit talking to yourself Kira, you sound like an idiot."

Sylvie Windren

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Johnny stopped a few feet in front of Kira. "Ah, that explains her edginess."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:56 pm

The hair on the back of his neck rises. He doesn't look up though.

Sylvie Windren

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:01 pm

Johnny leaned against a tree. "Atleast try to acknowledge me. And I believe we have met before but on less civil terms."
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games