Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:11 am
Willows are friendly trees 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 pm
NAME: Rayana
ABOUT ME: um i like learning and playing and having fun. im somewhat emo/gothic i guess cuz i like the clothing but also vampirism and get depressed cuz life sucks. um yeah. *made myself look bad*
PETS: none
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, writing, drawing, videogames, astrology, astromony, zodaic, vampire, legends, supernatural..etc
CURRENT PATH: Wicaa
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: interested since like 12 in supernatural sstuff. been studying about wicca since winter of this year(last year?)
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: idk  

LacrymosaVampiress22

Eleanor Zoe Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm
Name: Eleanor Zoe Bishop, Call Me Elle.
About Me: I Dunno, Whatever, theres nothing you would want to know.
Pet's: None
Hobbies/Interests: Electric Manipulation
Current Path: Just Trying to Figure It Out
How Long Have You Been Studying/Interested: Since I Was Young, Age 7.
Anything Else You Want To Share: Go To My Profile To Find Out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:25 pm
LacrymosaVampiress22

I suggest not calling yourself a Wiccan unless you know what Wicca is.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 pm
Calelith
LacrymosaVampiress22

I know what it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 pm
LacrymosaVampiress22
I know what it is.

I remember you did indicate you had read the sticky on Wicca before you joined ^_^ Which tradition are you an initiate of?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 pm
LacrymosaVampiress22
Calelith
LacrymosaVampiress22

I know what it is.

Then what tradition are you apart of?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
LacrymosaVampiress22
I know what it is.

I remember you did indicate you had read the sticky on Wicca before you joined ^_^ Which tradition are you an initiate of?

*doesnt really know what intiate mean* I learn about Wicca mainly with celestic reated things. or it thats not what it means then I only go for the lady and lord really but i do like learning abotu the other gods/goddesses.  

LacrymosaVampiress22

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 pm
LacrymosaVampiress22
*doesnt really know what intiate mean* I learn about Wicca mainly with celestic reated things. or it thats not what it means then I only go for the lady and lord really but i do like learning abotu the other gods/goddesses.

You may want to reread the sticky. Wicca is an initiatory religion; all members of Wicca have been initiated and can be referred to as "initiates".  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:18 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
LacrymosaVampiress22

You may want to reread the sticky. Wicca is an initiatory religion; all members of Wicca have been initiated and can be referred to as "initiates".

Okay, Ill reread it tomorrow. I dont know much about this since its new to me but I still am Wiccan/initates. Ill prove it the best i can tomorrow so no one gets mad at me for throwing the word around.  

LacrymosaVampiress22

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 pm
LacrymosaVampiress22
Sanguina Cruenta
LacrymosaVampiress22

Okay, Ill reread it tomorrow. I dont know much about this since its new to me but I still am Wiccan/initates. Ill prove it the best i can tomorrow so no one gets mad at me for throwing the word around.

If you don't know what an initiate is, how can you still be a Wiccan/initiate?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 am
LacrymosaVampiress22

You're being asked who initiated you into the religion - which tradition you became a member of, by dint of a coven giving you an initiation ritual into their ranks.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:58 am
*sighs* I started my wicca training online. I am was allowed to learn from my boyfriends convent goddess which is also her friend. I havent did any rituals to be accepted yet since i havent moved. But i took the oath and accepted into it. I been learning basic things but once i move ill be able to truely join myt coven and be in the real ritual.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 pm
LacrymosaVampiress22
*sighs* I started my wicca training online. I am was allowed to learn from my boyfriends convent goddess which is also her friend. I havent did any rituals to be accepted yet since i havent moved. But i took the oath and accepted into it. I been learning basic things but once i move ill be able to truely join myt coven and be in the real ritual.

The rest of this conversation should happen in the stickied Wicca thread, but...

Legitimately Wiccan traditions and covens do not teach or train online. It's not possible to teach or learn an experiential religion without being physically present to demonstrate it/experience it properly. It may be what you're learning or looking at here is a perfectly legitimate neopagan witchcraft - but it may not actually be Wicca, since it's a very specific thing.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

SingingCanyon

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 am
NAME: Carrie
ABOUT ME: I'm a very happy person most of the time and love to help others in whatever way I can, and also make new friends. Also my favorite colors are blue, purple, green and silver.
PETS: I have a cat and an immortal Goldfish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to read, Draw, play the violin, swim
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested for almost 4 years now, but I have only been seriously studying Wicca for a little over a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Hmmm nothing else.

Second thought, this isn't the thread for me.... I'll be leaving now. Sorry :/  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games