Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:38 pm
That's the great thing about ABR.

If you start a fight with someone that's active, you can get away with half-posts, where you leave the action open ended.

If that someone actually has a life and posts every few days or so, you can just draw yourself slaughtering them. That's it, the end, full-end slaughter, and move on to the next person. If you get impatient for a response, go ahead and slaughter them anyway. It's fair play. If you want you can slaughter them first post, no hassle. If they respond, respond in kind.

I actually feel a little icky at KARG.
ABR is much more my style.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:39 pm
Mick_Hoolahan
Marshu
Mick_Hoolahan
how come people ignore my pictures? /:

by the looks of things your posts arnt really derecting any atacks at any one

x__O

they are opening posts. but i guess thats not good enough. *sighs* i guess i'll just have to pick a new victim....

don't worry just fight some one i think there is a few people that have a few opening posts that havent been responded to yet.  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Mick_Hoolahan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:40 pm
Toshihiko
That's the great thing about ABR.

If you start a fight with someone that's active, you can get away with half-posts, where you leave the action open ended.

If that someone actually has a life and posts every few days or so, you can just draw yourself slaughtering them. That's it, the end, full-end slaughter, and move on to the next person. If you get impatient for a response, go ahead and slaughter them anyway. It's fair play. If you want you can slaughter them first post, no hassle. If they respond, respond in kind.

I actually feel a little icky at KARG.
ABR is much more my style.

i-icky? KARG?

*sighs*

today isnt a good day....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:41 pm
Icky. Gross.

You'll notice my posts completely dodged the kissing with a vocabulary loophole.
I was just biting everyone. With a little heart nearby to show that, yes, I'm still playing in the rules.

Toshihiko

Mick_Hoolahan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:43 pm
everyone really likes your style. and its still by the rules, even if you dont put the little heart....

believe me, i know. i made the thread.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:47 pm
Aw. Thanks.

I totally missed the fact that you made the thread.
KARG is great, but I was totally using it as like a sugar substitute until I could start maiming people again.
gonk
I'm a girl, so I felt awkward about kissing girls.
But my avatar's a guy, so I felt awkward about him kissing guys.
So between the two, slaughter is a much safer option.
That's probably the meat of it.
Do you want me to lie down on the couch for this?

Toshihiko

Mick_Hoolahan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:50 pm
Toshihiko
Aw. Thanks.

KARG is great, but I was totally using it as like a sugar substitute until I could start maiming people again.
gonk

me = Kenya

and lay down on the couch for what? >>;; i'm lost.

and you shouldnt be weird about having your ava kiss any gender. for it is just lines on paper or on the computer screen. ya know? so they dont really hold much meaning as far as your sexual perference. get what i mean?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:56 pm
Toshihiko
I keep running out of space.

I need to get my point across a bit more efficiently.
I think I ant to involve Errol next.

surprised

But I don't know if I have enough room for the gag.
Be my guest. It'll give me fuel to make a picture. Cause I'm at a loss right now.  

Errol McGillivray

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:57 pm
I did it i finished adding all the people who posted in the old ABR unfortunatly the thread breaks at page 360 -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:01 pm
Oh. OH, you're Kenya. Hey.

Wow, I'm a little slow on the uptake, there.

Lie down on the couch was a reference to a trip to the psychiatrist. I feel like I'm divulging all my secret motivations and should be whining to a shrink.

Kissing between close friends and family members is one thing. All-out snogging or suggestive positions is another matter entirely. I guess you could justify words as just a bunch of syllables, or typing as just characters on a screen, but, you know. We use all that to communicate an idea, the same way a picture does.

I don't support homosexuality, which is something I'm not shy about, but I'm also not shy about where I stand on how people in general should be treated, and do my best to shape my attitude accordingly.

Toshihiko

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:04 pm
ya but you gotta think that the majority of the guys that are kissing are girls with a male avi. It's nuts how many of them are out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:05 pm
Mick_Hoolahan
Toshihiko
Aw. Thanks.

gonk

me = Kenya

and lay down on the couch for what? >>;; i'm lost.

and you shouldnt be weird about having your ava kiss any gender. for it is just lines on paper or on the computer screen. ya know? so they dont really hold much meaning as far as your sexual perference. get what i mean?
3nodding  

Errol McGillivray

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:07 pm
Marshu
ya but you gotta think that the majority of the guys that are kissing are girls with a male avi. It's nuts how many of them are out there.
Yes. Quite annoying under certain circumstances.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:07 pm
your argument is just.

i cant think of anything to add. lol

very well done.

what if you drew your girl version of your ava kissing guys?

Mick_Hoolahan

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:08 pm
Yeah, seriously, when I was making that mass-kill entry post, I kept thinking, "Do we have any guys at ALL in this guild?"

There are no girl avatars. For real. I think I took up about three panels with the girls that had posted.

And almost everyone I know of is, in real life, a girl. Including myself.
Personally, I blame heart boxers and ties not being available for girl avatars.
I just wish our gloves sucked less. I couldn't find proper white gloves anywhere. Fortunately being a zombie fixed that problem up pretty quick.

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games