Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:00 pm
shincho said hey yuna i know what your thinking and don't try to fool me. shincho took two swords out and started to spin them one by one every one that went after shincho was slashed in the head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 pm
Sakata spit out some blood then she punched one of the ninja in the face shattering his nose blood splattered on her face as the ninja fell to the ground cursing her to the deepest pits of hell"I'd stop the bleeding from your nose or your gonna die"she said grimacing as a sharp pain shot through her jaw then she was rammed into a wall by a couple ninja one of them twisted her arm behind her back the wrong way and broke"Aww God damn it!!"she swore fiercely collapsing to the ground a big bulky one kicked her in the head then in the stomach leaving her dazed and retching on the ground a blood pool formed under her head from her head wound  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:31 pm
the ninja went straight at shincho after taking care of sakata shincho twirled his sword but the way he did it there heads went flying off and there legs. after shincho was done geting the ninja on that side off the leaf village shincho went over to sakata and shincho started to heal her and started to cry and kept say her name to see if she would wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:40 pm
She grinned weakly at him"Hey don't worry about me I'll be fine go take care of the village I just need to rest for a bit"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:44 pm
hey don't go geting hurt next time okay. yuna pretect sakata while i go say hi to some old friends. a few genin jumped out of the trees and said shincho you called for us i didn't even call you yet but what ever let's go we need to get thesse ninja. down on the ground or close to it. the four of them ran to the east gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:47 pm
Sakata sighed and managed to pull herself so she could lean against the wall  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 pm
the genin said as they jumped in the war said formation a. they all rolled on the ground got to a tree and then threw shurkin at the sound ninja. shincho stoped them and said don't attack thosse five they may look like the evil guys but there but the rest go head and kill shincho gave them back there shurikin. shincho sliced 10 and said they don't know what hit em.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:03 am
Whatever.......if they find out, they find out.....no more secrets. She did a jutsu that made vines lash out at the enemies, grabbing their ankels, rooting them in place to the ground.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:15 am
Seiyaku ran up to Sakata"Are you ok?"he asked.

"Well lets see I'm covered in other peoples blood and my own,I probably have a concussion,and mine arms broken...no I'm not fine!"she hissed in annoyance

Seiyaku picked her up"Lets get you some where safe"he told her and ran to an abandoned house  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:40 am
Jynx woke up on the outskirts of town, arms wrapped in bandages, he couldn't remember anything from before. "Where the hell am I??" He asked himself, opening the gates to the village once more, only to see chaos once more.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:13 am
Seiyaku put a slint on Sakata's arm and cleaned her head wound and bandaged itThanks"she said"I can't wait to get a bath"she laughed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:14 pm
some ninja that worked for orchimaruwas carrieing shincho on his shoulder shincho was out and beeding the ninja said you will make a fine vesel for orchimaru.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:15 pm
She moved her right hand using it to grab several of her poisoned needles, keeping the vines holding the enemies with her left hand. She threw the needles at the ninja, making their bodies go limp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:29 pm
the ninja cought the needles and threw them on the ground the ninja thought wow i almost got hit by thosse then shincho glowed red the ninja threw his elbow at him to make his chakra stop shincho's hand cought his elbow shincho got and twisted the guys neck shincho was on the ground bleeding but he got up and contined to walk back to the village.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 pm
Hana/Yuna stared and shincho's retreating figure with undeniable sadness. i guess he doesnt realize what has happened..  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games