Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:39 pm

i know whats goin on with the two headed dragons, in the beginin as hatchlings they are two colors but when they mature the color decides which gender its gonna be, dark blue is male light blue is female. check TJ's scroll and u'll see what i mean. and the eggs release is at random again? gotta go see this
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:51 pm

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
i know whats goin on with the two headed dragons, in the beginin as hatchlings they are two colors but when they mature the color decides which gender its gonna be, dark blue is male light blue is female. check TJ's scroll and u'll see what i mean. and the eggs release is at random again? gotta go see this

Can you post the code for TJ's scroll here? I seem to have lost it....

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:03 pm

yup http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/1
the females are at the bottom of the scroll

edit: i just looked at the hatchling that he is getting to grow into an adult and its sick. that shows that even TJ's dragons can get sick
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:15 pm

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889

edit: i just looked at the hatchling that he is getting to grow into an adult and its sick. that shows that even TJ's dragons can get sick

W00T, thanks. And we were right in that the females turn all light. And I think I might know how to get a sick one.....I think they might be connected with the black dragons as my sick green dragon never looked like that but the egg was never sick so that might be the reason. Do you think that if I get a hatchling to get sick I should kill it and try to revive to get a zombie? It would only do this on desperate abandon hatchlings I pick up.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:11 pm

Shareta
NEWWW!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you need to make these little fellas more obvious.........
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:53 pm

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889

LOL!!! Is that why the Egg Sanctuary at the Dragcave Guild is overloaded with split eggs and two-headed hatchlings? I know for sure my Zack n Wheezy is going to be a guy because I got him before TJ made the adjustment for the two-headed females...I would love to see what the Adult Female two-headed dragon will look like ^_^ I don't think I am trying for the female split just yet...catching Dinos is my main goal for now.

@ Bd I wish you luck in getting the Zombie dragon. ^_^

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:05 pm

I think that I might save an abandon and give it to you Kimmi. Since my green came back to me sick, you seem to know a way to get them an overabundance of views. I think the egg has to hatch sick for a zombie or sickly dragon to work.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:21 pm

bd004
I think that I might save an abandon and give it to you Kimmi. Since my green came back to me sick, you seem to know a way to get them an overabundance of views. I think the egg has to hatch sick for a zombie or sickly dragon to work.

Er...Bd, I really have nothing to do with Earthbender's abundance of repeat views...what I said was I suspect his former owner still kept an eye on him. I also think whoever stole Earthbender in the first place was trying for the Zombie or the Sick dragon as well. He/she probably gave up the attempt and abandoned it. It would truly be cool if Dragcave members can trade eggs 4laugh  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Kimmiora
bd004

Er...Bd, I really have nothing to do with Earthbender's abundance of repeat views...what I said was I suspect his former owner still kept an eye on him. I also think whoever stole Earthbender in the first place was trying for the Zombie or the Sick dragon as well. He/she probably gave up the attempt and abandoned it. It would truly be cool if Dragcave members can trade eggs 4laugh

hmm......I guess you are right. I wonder if I could take one to the dragcave guild here and leave it with a note saying that I am experimenting to get a zombie or sick dragon and for people to click to their hearts content!
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:17 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. From Damion, don't have a scroll code...yet.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:38 pm

No I don't have a double posted egg. I just went split egg crazy.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Yay! another egg!
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/Rkzn][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/Rkzn.gif[/img][/url]

Fire Dragon Blaze

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm

bd004
Shareta
NEWWW!!!

you need to make these little fellas more obvious.........

ehh how?
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:12 pm

Oh No...Bd!!! Did you know that your yellow Dino is very sick?  

Kimmiora
Crew

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:13 pm

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889

TJ has some really unusual dragons. Like these...

User Image This breed of dragons results from an egg or hatchling that has been neglected. They are usually rebellious, not obeying their masters, sometimes even attacking them. However, their neglect as a hatchling leaves them crippled, and they are weak compared to other breeds, causing them to stay with their masters for protection.

User Image A Zombie Dragon! eek Attempting to revive a dead dragon results in this hellish creature. It's extremely dangerous, as its aim is to kill all living creatures. Perhaps experimenting on your dead dragon with magic wasn't such a good idea. And it's not the only one he has! surprised

User Image Christmas dragons are a very mysterious breed. They are only seen during winter, and even then it is hard to catch a glimpse of one. They are responsible for the general cheer that spreads during the holidays. In essence, they are the 'Spirits of Christmas.'
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games