Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:54 am
@moments: sour isn't nearly as good(there's a sour version of them) ^^

@yuna: very cute pic ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:02 am
moments

scub: talk2hand
Just for that, no candy for you.

crying

rofl  

scubaso

Wraithgirl

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:34 pm
moments
Yuna and z3r0: Sure I'd be willing to send them if you really want. Oddly enough you can also buy them off Amazon.com.

scub: talk2hand
Just for that, no candy for you.

zann: Those sound good. I'm usually not one for wine gums but if it's fruit flavoured I'd give it a try.
In terms of those sorts of candies I tend to head towards the more sour stuff though. I love Fuzzy Peaches and Sourpatch Kids.

Kittykat: I know! I didn't use to like Aero bars and then after I saw several commercials for them I realized it was because I was just eating them straight off without letting them melt.
I have to find the dark chocolate ones. I love dark chocolate.
Yeah I've seen other sorts of candies where it's different fruits and such covered in chocolate but their not exactly made by a brand name company. Still very good though.

Aecy: Actually they'd be worth slightly more then yours right now I believe (I cashed a US check the other day and got less for it then I was expecting). Besides we're always getting US coins slipped into the change and we still accept them as face value, I don't see why it's such a big deal if it's anything under a quarter.
Oooo...Snickers. I forgot about those!

I think it messes with the change processing things. confused
And some places they won't notice them, but some places do. Tis a bit confusing... but usually we just turn around and use them again.
(But I think that the grocery store in town was getting too much canadian change and it was messing with their accounting. >>;; so for a while at least you had to make sure you got a newbie chashier who wouldn't notice it. xd lol. fun times. ^^ )  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm
*starts drooling over all the candy talk*
oo..........This ain't be candy but I just got this 10 layer chocolate cake from the bakery where I work. I is so tempted to post a picture of it before I eat it.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:37 pm
Been a while since a pic was posted now....

here comes a crazy cat(my monster):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:46 pm
OMG!
*grabs and cuddles the cuteness*
My cat loves the sink as well. She also likes to play with running water. We set the faucet on a small trickle and she tries to catch and pull the stream towards herself.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm
i baked a really cute cake n some cupcakes i figured i would share them with you

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

ya they look soooooo good(i thought id tease yall cuz of all the candy talk)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:11 pm
@dark: those looks like giant sugar bombs! xd
And I like it! biggrin  

zann

Conversationalist

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:13 pm
Aw!
*steals and takes to a quiet corner to nom on*
so good.....................  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:17 pm
@Zann: Squee! Sink kitty!

@Dark: Wow! That's cute! Where ever did you find star-shaped cupcake cups?

A friend of mine spotted this squirrel in her yard and snapped this pic. I did the meme.

User Image  

Aetherschreiber

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:22 pm
thanks yall, i had just finished making the cake n decorating it while my sis decorated the cupcakes just before the pic was taken. the cake is chocolate devils food cake with strawberry icing and the cupcakes are confettie (white cake with sprinkles in the mix) with plain sprinkle icing. all added with decorative icing and sprinkles for everything else on the cake n cupcakes. i was so happy to make those whee

Aether: found em at food lion, i guess you can find then in any regular food place that has cake mixes n such. ive seen heart shaped ones as well n used them a while ago on some chocolate cupcakes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:43 pm
omg! DaRkMuNcHkIn0889 that looks delicious! eek  

Divine Ishtar

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:30 pm
how did the conversation turn to CANDY?!
gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:36 pm
tree: it just did n we made everyone hungry for sweets

shareta: yup n i specifically told everyone that lives with me they couldnt touch it till after dinner cuz i wanted it to stay pretty for as long as i could keep it that way. now half of the cupcakes are gone n my mom has already had a slice of the cake. none of it will last past the weekend in this house with 4 older teens and an adult who loves sweets. itll be gone by sat night  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:42 pm
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
tree: it just did n we made everyone hungry for sweets

seriously... i was tempted to go out and get something sweet, but then i remembered i'm on a little diet stare  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games