Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:07 am
Watcher held his head low. It just seems wrong that we couldn't help him. There should have been a solution that could have saved everyone. We just didn't see it in time.

Lance was still back at the sight. It seemed that all was well for the moment. He sheltered his eyes from the light. By placing his right arm in front of his eyes. He felt pain this time. It wasn't like before when his friend had disappeared. It was like there was a connection between them. He could feel the struggling of Saiden as they battled with this demon. He couldn't do anything for him. He was far to weak to aid in such a situation. And the few that could have helped did nothing. He cursed the gods and Watcher as well for standing around doing nothing. He didn't even realize that none of them could have done anything to help. It was a battle between Saiden and the dark star.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 am
Ry gently enveloped Watcher in a hug, a rare, random sign of affection for her towards someone she didn't even know. "It's ok...I know...more then anyone here...I know..."

Sydney leaned his head back, speaking cooly, "We should probably get the kid here as well. No use him sticking it out alone in the woods when Luminay could find an excuse to start something again."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 am
"I'll get Artemis on it right away, just 'cause I love bugging her like that." Aphrodite grinned. "I'll be right back." She walked out of the room, where no one could see her, and showed her true form the single second needed to transport.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:20 am
Saiden was loosing ground and he could sense it. He fell to his knees as he pounded on the ground. What should I do, I can't do anything at this point. Two lights came from him as they began to float in the air. The lights started to speak to him in a rather calm way. We ourselves are all that is left of two figures of the past. We had no control over what form we would take. But we were glad that you were our master. A mortal that shows compassion is one that could convince. Even a force hell bent on destroying this place to rethink there decision. Your kindness is the source of your greatest strength. If we aid Saiden you will never again have the power of an Angel or Demon. But you will assure the greater good of all. By allowing your friend to send that humanityless beast away for longer than historical records will record. What say you? I suggest you seek guidance from others in this choice. You could do alot of good with your abilities. If you decided to keep them. Or you could set us free. To be reborn after we fulfill our task.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:49 pm
Ry sighed, taking a place next to Zach as she dabbed his forehead with a wet cloth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 pm
She came back, humming joyfully. "Artemis told me to go the ******** away already. I'm happy!" She cackled madly.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Sydney snorted, shaking his albino head. "Strange creature...you make Hitler look like a bug conductor." He hand a hand through his long white hair, slowly standing up and stretching.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:33 pm
"It's mainly because me and her have had disagreements about love in the past." She shrugged, moving over and kissing Sydney's cheek. "She things no one needs it, I think everyone needs it."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:39 pm
Sydney's white cheeks turned dark red, his pure white eyes widening some. Standing up abruptly, he turned and stormed into the kitchen area, searching the countertop with his fingers in order to find the coffee pot.

Ry smiled gently to Aphrodites, "You'll have to forgive Sydney...he's naturally shy, and a bit gunshy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:50 pm
"I know. Mostly I do it because it's cute how his aura always turns pink."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm
Sydney growled from the kitchen, "I can hear you!" He snorted crossly, getting cross now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:52 pm
"I know!" Aphrodite giggled.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:59 pm
"Little witch," he muttered. Though he didn't really mean it, since he came into the room with some donuts.

Ry continued to wipe Zach's forehead, murmuring lowly and intimately to him, coaxing him to wake up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:04 pm
"You don't know how right you are, Sydney," Zach said, groaning as his eyes opened and he sat up.

"How're you feeling, Zach?"

He glanced over. "Ugh. My head hurts." He frowned, then smiled slightly. "So you know, Aph, I blame you."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:09 pm
Ry visibly perked up at Zach's revival.

"Of course I'm right. I AM always right." He gave everyone their donut, nibbling on his own. His secret to seeing without actually seeing? Smells. Everyone smelled differently.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games