Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:08 am

Alex nodded and looked up at her. "That's what it seems like. Keep it up you'll be able to set up a little shop or something." He smiled.

(it's worth a shot, but i'd have to get off a about 4. my mom gets up a little after that. and i'm not supposedd to be on the computer after she goes to bed... but oh well. mrgreen )
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:41 am

She thought for a moment. "Hmm, maybe. It would help pay for college. And I do love fixing bikes." Eva nodded. "Sounds like a job. Sweet. One down, one to go."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:48 am

Alex smiled. "See, that wasn't so hard. Later we or you if you want can go to the mall in the next town over. They have a good selection of dresses and such."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:53 am

Again she thought for a moment. "I think I'll just do that. I'm going to go get ready. Eva ran upstairs and took a quick shower. When she was done, she changed into some clothes and began to put some make-up on.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:55 am

Alex sat up and stretched as he waited for her. He wasn't in any rush to go anywhere at the moment.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 am

When she was finished, she walked downstairs and sat next to Alex. "So, what are you going to do today other than renting a tux?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 am

"I don't know. Think of a way to intruduce you to my friends go to work." He shrugged. He had spent so much time with her in the last few days he didn't know what else to do.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:52 am

"Sounds good." Eva smiled. "And good luck with that thinking of a way to introduce myself." She smirked. "Can't wait to see how that turns out."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:28 pm

"Gee thanks." He chuckled a little.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:55 pm

The two of the finally went their separate ways and Eva headed to the mall in the town over. She parked her car and headed inside. "Wow," She said to herself. "Looks like our grocery store." Eva chuckled and walked into the dress store. A lady walked up to her with a smile on her face.

"Hello. I've never seen you before. I usually know everyone that comes in here. Are you visiting?" The lady asked. Eva shook her head.

"No, I just moved here actually." She said. The lady's face brightened.

"Oh my goodness! Well welcome. I'm Teri. Are you looking for a dress for the dance?" Teri asked.

"Yes, and I'm Eva." Teri and Eva spent hours picking out dresses and trying them on. The whole time Eva talked to Teri and found out she lived in the same town and she had. Eve told her about Alex and ended up making another friend. Eva walked out for the millionth time and Teri gasped.

"That.......is........perfect." Teri sighed. Eva bought the dress and ended up getting it for half off. "I always give half off to friends." She smiled. Eva thanked her and exchanged numbers before heading home.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Alex had also gone to the mall but was out of it just as quickly as he had went in. He had quickly found a tux for the dance, bought it, and left. He changed into some dirty clothes and headed over to the auto shop for work.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Eva walked in the door and Riley was waiting right there. "Hey you." Eva smiled. The two of them walked upstairs and Eva hung her dress up. She kept it in a bag so it wouldn't get crinkled. Riley meowed. "No. You're just going to have to wait just like Alex. I just hope he likes it." She said. The door bell rang and Eva ran downstairs only to find it wasn't Alex. "Hi, can I help you?" She asked the man.

"Hi, are you Eva Daniels?" The man asked. Eva nodded and the man sighed in relief. "Great. I was wondering if you could fix my bike. It's been making some weird noises for a few weeks. Do you think you could take a look at it?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Just let me go change and then I'll have a look at it." She ran back up stairs and changed into some clothes. For the next few hours, Eva fixed bikes and everyone happily paid her. She even had to make people make appointments since there was so many.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 pm

As the sun started to set Alex changed into some decent clothes and headed up towards Eva's house. He blinked seeing some motorcycles coming down the hill, but he kept on going anyways. As he reached the top of the hill he saw a few more bikes up there. He spotted Eva and walked up to her. "Been busy lately?" He chuckled a little.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Eva got up from under the bike. "Finished." She smiled to the woman and then smiled at Alex. The woman handed her a check and left on her bike. "Now why would you think that?" She joked and walked in the house. Alex followed her and she sat on the couch. "You have no idea how much fun that was."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 pm

"I fix cars, can't be too much different." He chuckled a little and sat next to her. "How long have you been fixing bikes... today I mean?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games