Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:06 pm
Gaara nodded. "Of course. But when we become our original aged selves, she probably won't remember any of this." he said. "One more thing, when Ichibi comes out, I won't be able to identify friend or foe, so I want you to stay alert whenever I show any sign of deep anger or sleepiness."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:55 pm
Tom just smiled and shrugged. "Who knows, there's a good chance she might remember." He nodded solemnly as Gaara told him what to do in case Ichibi took over. "Aye. Thank ye for the warnin' lad." He chuckled as Lorelai's stomach gave an audible complaining rumble for not being fed yet. Lorelai blushed and smiled sheepishly, not exactly sure where to look. "Sounds like we'd better get Lori some breakfast before her stomach digests itself, that lass is a regular bottomless pit."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:23 am
Gaara laughed a little and handed Tom 25,000 yen. "I think this will pay for that bottomless pit at Ichiraku Ramen."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:38 am
Tom blinked in confusion as Gaara handed him the money. "Eh? Yer not comin' with us?"  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:01 am
Gaara shook his head. "Of course I'm coming. I just don't want to cause you any trouble." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:51 pm
Tom smiled and pocketed the money as he made a mental note to remember and pay Gaara back later. "Yer no trouble at all, lad." He ruffled Gaara's hair again and fell into step beside him while Lorelai raced in circles around them in her favorite animal form, a squirrel. Tom snorted in amusement as he watched his sister leap and bounce from one tree to another as if she was inside a pinball machine. "Goodness lass, yer as hyper as Naruto. Don't ye even get tired?" Lorelai paused in her antics long enough to quickly change back to her true form while she was on the ground and gave him a wide grin as she cheerily shook her head. "Nope!" With that, she morphed into a wolf cub and took off agian, earning a laugh from her brother.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:17 am
((Lol, double post xD))

Gaara smiled. "She's even more hyper than Naruto." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:27 pm
((Whoops, I was trying to edit, not do two of the same post. lol ))

Tom laughed at that as Lorelai continued zipping around them. "Aye she is a handfull, but at least she usually winds down in time for her afternoon nap. After that, she's off like a shot again." He chuckled as he watched his sister chase her shadow and flipped from the trunk of a tree.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:52 pm
Gaara shrugged. "Well, let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:08 am
Tom smiled and nodded as he called to Lorelai, "Don't wander too far ahead, Lori. I don't want ye gettin' lost." Lorelai merely snorted and rolled her eyes to show she'd heard before playfully attacking Tom's ankle.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:12 am
Gaara made several animals with his sand as he walked beside Tom. "So, when are you going to tell her she's a kunoichi?" he inquired.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Tom blinked in surprise at the question before smiling ruefully at him. "I keep havin' te remind meself yer older than ye look. Well, I tried convincin' her she was a female shinobi of Konoha after she'd told me what Ino had said to her about it yesterday. She wouldn't believe me either and is now convinced everyone is involved in some kind of conspiracy prank. I might need te take her te see Lady Tsunade later on today." He turned a wistful gaze to his sister who was squealing happily while she rode Tom's leg as he walked and said half aloud, "I'd forgotten how sweet and innocent she was at this age...but I know she can't stay like this forever. 'Twould be a hazard to the girl's health if she doesn't know how to defend herself in case of an attack."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:45 pm
"Tsunade-sama recovered Kyo's memory by just making her read a paper about her life, friends, and other details." Gaara said. "Maybe she has a paper filed for Lorelai."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:00 pm
Tom smiled and nodded in agreement. "Aye, ye could be right about that. I'll take her te see Tsunade after she's had breakfast." He chuckled as Lorelai's stomach voiced a complaint louder than the previous gurgles and churnings before it and said jokingly while giving a wink, "Otherwise, she might not last much longer judgin' from the racket her stomach's makin'."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers