Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:56 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson looked over to the horizon, a pale yellow sun was rising in the skyless cloud. Its color seemed to set the trees and plain before them on fire. "Am I the only Daywalker around here?" He asked out of curiosity and not of sarcasm, he didnt want to see his friends in pain.

"im also a daywalker." Gengi said  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:35 pm
"Maybe we should go away from the sun anyway, since it bothers Baku" He stood up and began to walk toward the castle.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:36 pm
"Ya i guess so." Gengi said as he sauntered toward the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:47 pm
"Thanks, but we can stay out here..It won't kill me." Baku sighed and stood up to follow her friends towards the castle, Alucard following at her side.  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:31 pm
Crimson twisted and cracked his neck and all of his back all at once. He took off running he ran straight up a wall and flipped backwards, then stood at the door to wait for his friends.

((Sorry Im really hyper right now lol rolleyes biggrin biggrin sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:53 pm
"You waste to much enrgy doing that" Gengi said teleporting right next to Crimson"Teleporting is way cooler "  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:14 pm
Baku laughed "You guys are such show offs."...Baku transformed into her black wolf form, and ran towards her waiting friends..'this is cooler than both of yours put together.'...She watched as Alucard cowered into the shadows, the sun scaring him...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:56 pm
soccergrl67
Baku laughed "You guys are such show offs."...Baku transformed into her black wolf form, and ran towards her waiting friends..'this is cooler than both of yours put together.'...She watched as Alucard cowered into the shadows, the sun scaring him...

"Well i guess if you cant transform intoa Dire wolf it si.' gengi laughed  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:12 am
Crimson laughed and climbed on Baku's back. "The only downside to your wolf form is that if someone climbs on your back your useless" He laughed harder and did his best to hold on.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:11 pm
"Do you think you could handle a Dire wolf? You know they are the sizes of full grown horses, Right?" Gengi said.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:47 pm
Baku turned her head, grabbed Crimson's arm in her teeth and ripped him off of her back.. 'very funny..but i'm not laughing..' Baku sat down in the shadows careful to avoid the sun..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:04 pm
Crimson was flung off of her back and skidded to a halt on the ground. He sat against a wall. He began to whisper to himself.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:16 pm
"O.k. well I don't feel like being in human form anymore. Stand back." Gengi said as he turned into his Dire Wolf form  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:32 pm
Alucard growled as Gengi transformed into a dire wolf.. 'hush Alucard, he won't hurt us..' Baku cotinued to conceal herself in the shadows from the rising sun...  

TheScarletDawn

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:34 pm
* Walks very slowly toward the gate and into the castle grounds . She looks around and sees other vampires tending to their business. She doesnt make an approach to them , she too scared and shy. She walks to a bench covered in vines ans sits slently, and watches the other vampires a few feet away.*

User Image

User Image  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games