Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:51 am
"I wonder whats wrong..." Jiro got up behind her. He ran behind her, she got there first. "What happened?" hw asked from behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 am
Alice was struggling to get off the floor, aparently she had fallen quite hard. "Alice, what happened?" Allison asked, running to her side and helping her up.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:46 am
((i got nothing. you take Alice pwease?))
Jiro tried to help her up. "Alice, you alright?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:54 am
((okay.))

Alice stombled and fell again to the ground. She then turned all her attention to Jiro. "I'm sorry Jiro. I was trying to go and see you before Allison got back, but I was aparently to late and tripped over something." she cried.

Allison rolled her eyes. She didn't liked being egnored while Alice was doing it on purpose, she even spoke to her.

((take her back whenever))  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:06 am
((okay.....give me a while though. i dont know what to say with her most of the time..><))
"Oh..iys alright Alice..." Jiro smiled, hugging her. He didnt know about anything about what they had talked about. He held her and smiled. "What did you want to tell me?" he grinned  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 am
Alice hugged him back. "I just wanted to tell you some stuff." she grinned. Alice knew Allison was in the room so he didn't say anything to her.

Alison crossed her arms and stood in the corner, looking at Jiro.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 am
Jiro sighed. "Tell me." he smiled at her, sitting her own on her bed, standing beside her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:18 am
Alice looked at him. "Just nevermind. I will tell you later." she grinned.

Allison was getting thoroughly annoyed by Alice, in her corner.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:51 am
"Oh...alright Alice." he smiled, walking next to Allison. "I'll be right back without Allison, it looks like you dont want her here...." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Allison grabbed Jiro's hand and walked out the door. "I'm telling you she hates me." she whispered as they walked down the hall."I'm really trying to be nice and she is being mean to me." she sighed. "Its not fair." she said moaning, giving him a hug.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:42 pm
"dont worry baby." he smiled. "I'll only be a minute." he hugged her back and went back to Alice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:56 pm
Allison walked into her room, laying on the bed. She was curious about what they were talking about, but decided to just stay there.

___

Alice smiled at Jiro as she heard him enter the room.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:58 pm
"Hey. What did you want to tell me?" he aksed, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:06 pm
Alice patted the spot next to her, telling him to sit down. When he sat down she grabbed her hand. "do you love me anymore?" she asked.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:53 pm
"Yes...I do.....but......." he stuttered. He lved alice but then there was Allison, who he loved even more.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff