Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dratina92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:00 pm
*sits on the garden wall eating cherries and shootin the pits at unsuspecting people. mostly aimed at Huggle Bo and Julia Xpianus**then appears behind Huggle Bo and whispers in his ear "you better run, kid. i eat humans AND vampires. and you look tasty tonight."**disappears into the shadows waiting for a victim...unable to control the vampire and wolf demons within me*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 am
Goes into the shadows, and when Dratina passes by, whispers *Would you like to know the End? i can show it to you... come closer...*  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:43 pm
Celest wondered into the mase again, she stoped every once in a while to pick some flowers. 'Wonder if big brother would like these.' she thought to her self as she wondered deeper into the maze.

Souji was at the start of the maze. "Looks like a place she'd come to." He murmured to himself. He straped his scythe to his back and went into the maze to look for his sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:32 am
Enters into the maze and sees Celest wandering by, then asks ' Do you need help?'  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:52 pm
Celest paused and looked at the man then backed away shaking her head. "I'm fine, thank you anyway." She contiued walking and stoping once in a while to pick more flowers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:51 am
darkness walks in the maze for a few hours till he was deep inside he liked solving mazes and when he got bored and gave up he would simply fly out
all of a sudden an arrow went right into his back he turned to see a vampire hunter he took the arrow out of his body and threw it away
"thou shall not harm thy neighbor"he said
"you vampire monsters"said the hunter
"hmph i cant remember the last time someone called me that now die"he said as he grabed the hunter and killed him then he heard two people and dove into the bush to spy  

vampiredracula911

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:42 am
Celest looked at a bush, she smelled some ones blood she liked. She turned around and smiled at the bush. "Are you playing hide and seak with some one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:45 pm
"i see you are a vampire my dear"said darkness who tapped on her shoulder behind her"very ipressive you were able to pick the scent of the hunter I killed but if you wish to fight i'm over 300 years old i'm even older tan the castle"  

vampiredracula911

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:26 pm
"Vampire?" Celest tilted her head at the word, she'd herd her brother use the word but didn't know what it ment. She sniffed the air around the boy. "I smelled you not the hunter." Souji turned a corner and walked over to his sister, he glared at the boy and put a hand on the hilt of his scythe. "This guy bothering you celest?" "No brother, i like him."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:37 am
I apologize how rude of me my name is darkness i named myself since i have no memory before i became a vampire  

vampiredracula911

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:48 am
"i'm new to the castle may we be friends"darkness said extending his hand for a handshake keeping a close eye not to get attacked by celestals brother  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:01 am
Celest bowed slightly. "I'm Celest and this is my broher Souji." Souji didn't take his hand off the hilt of the scythe. "No memory huh, guess you two are in the same boat." He moved his hand from celests shoulder and patted her head.  

RosetteHiruka

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:38 pm
*looks over at souji* thats a nice scythe almost as good as my katana
*holds out hand and the 9ft long katana appears and puts it on my back*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm
Souji ignored his katana. "I'm going to go scout ahead okay celest?" "Okay." Souji nodded a goodbye to darkness then walked off, balancing his scythe on his shoulders. Celest smiled at darkness. "sorry about my brother, he just doesn't want me getting hurt."  

RosetteHiruka

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces