Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:39 am

"Jordan..Yeah sorry to dissapoint her. I'm defnitly not Jordan." He said flatly. "But I don't care...It's not about your lover it's about Cassie. And yes I'm a good boy.." He chuckled slightly. " If she wants to I will, I'll only go as far as she'd like to.." Matthew rolled his eye's and grabbed the fabric. He sighed. "Sorry if I'm a dissapointment.." he said saddnded that everyone wanted her to marrie Jordan and not him.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 am

"No.... you're wrong. Its not that we want her to get married to Jordan. We like you. If she likes you then we do too. It's just unexpected. It always seemed like he was the natural choice." He frowned and stood up, walking to Matthew placing a hand on his shoulder. "Seriously. We're glad you're joining the family, you're not a disappointment. Cassie loves you. She'd do whatever it takes to make you happy and safe... I mean she threw herself infront of Jordan to prevent him from hurting you." He sighed and bit his lip. "Don't sweat it. Cassie's making a good choice." He chuckled. "Oh the good boy thing'll go away as soon as you see what El picked out for Cassie to wear on your honeymoon. OH BOY" He chuckled going back to the bed.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:48 am

"Stand still for me.." Matthew walked causly over to him and made sure he didn't bite him with his fangs. Biting his neck gently he pulled back. "I hope you don't mind, I marked you..Dragon style..It means you can never die, considering vampires can die.." He shrugged and grabbed his finished tux. "I'm affraid to know what El's picking out..I'm even affraid of the wedding dress now..." He chuckled lightly as he tightend the straps on his wings and wiggled into the tux. "Tada!"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:55 am

"Knowing Cassie, the dress is large, white and fluffy. She really enjoys dressing up and looking good." He rolled his eyes. "She won't let El pick out the wedding dress... That's totally her. She wants everything to be just perfect. El's incharge of decorations and honeymoon. Even El is powerless against Cassie. She's very strong minded." He nodded his head approvingly. "You're one lucky guy." He mused softly. He looked over the tux. "Nice." He said laughing softly. "And I wouldn't be afraid... It's not like Cassie's going to seduce you into anything you don't want to do. She's not like that. She'll wait for you to make any sort of move. She's a bit shy." He laughed and gave Matthew a gentle slap on the back.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:01 am

Matthew growled.."I hope Jordan doens't show up and ruien any thing..I might have to literaly kill him...Dragon way.." He snarled and turned into a dragon. Flying to his bed he sat down beside Cassie's brother and sighed. "I wouldn't know.." He mused. "She's not very shy with me.." He smiled his dragon smile. his fork toung flicking in and out..Like a snake. "Now what? Shall we go back and waite for them?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:07 am

Keegan sighed. "Well. He'll probably be there unfortunately. The three brothers are inseperable. But we'll make sure he stays under control." He nodded and scowled. "None of us were very impressed by his actions. It was very uncharacteristic of him." He shook his head sadly. "Nah. Cassie'll send a message when we can come back. She'll have to hide the dress." He laugehd. "Cassie? Not shy?! Wow. But trust me she is very shy when it comes to love and what we'll call acts of love. She gets right embarrassed around me and El. I almost think she's scared. Let me tell you a secret. When she was human... She was attacked. Now she's afraid of any guy really coming super close to her." He nodded sadly. "It's a shame really. She was harrassed so regularly for her looks. She'll never tell you it though... So just be good to her." He said softly. "I don't want to hurt you." He chuckled.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:14 am

"I give you immortal life...And you thretend to kill me.." Matthew chuckled. "And I'm nto kidding I will stay dragon and roast him like a marsh mellow. And I'll be good to her.." Matthew started flying around his hand, perching on his shoulder he climbed onto his head. "Big head...makes a nice nest.." He comment as he put his face in his. "Jordans been treating her like a peice of meat. Kill him not me..He sat there and he kept kissing her and hugging her, that's when i took my leave and he wouldn't let her go, he keeps forcing her to do things and he's a total ******** a** hole.."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 am

Keegan shrugged. "I'm not saying I enjoyed seeing Jordan do those things to her. I'm just saying be good to her. I don't want to see her hurt anymore." He frowned and crossed his arms. "Jordan is manipulative. He knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it. Sadly its Cassie and he's just hurting her even more by forcing her into things. He knows she's helpless when it comes to guilt. He'll continue to guilt her and guilt her. It'll break her down." He scowled "I only threaten to protect. Cassie and El are super important to me. I protect them with my life." He nodded "I just hope you do the same."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 am

"Trust me...I will kill Jordan if he hurts any of you...I've always liked human flavord marshmellows..I wonder how vampire marshmellows would taste.." matthew licked his dragon lips. "Your life got longer dragon marking..Would you mind if I marked your girlfriend to..It's up to you..I just need to slightly bite her..The same way I did you, no big deal.."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 am

Keegan shrugged. "It's all up to El if she wants to be bitten by you. I do not control what my wife wants." He said simply. "She controls me. I'm like a puppy to her." He laughed and patted Matthews head. "Sounds like we can come back now." He said chuckling softly. "Come on dragon boy. Which by the way gets old. Stay human would you?" He quickly exited the room and shot back to the house. He grinned and scooped up El, kissing her neck gently. "Missed you hun" He murmered.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 am

"Ow.." Matthew mutterd as he fell to the floor. Matthew turned human and lsipped into his clothing. He raced after Keegan. CLosing hsi eye's he walked into a wall. "MY VIRGIN EYE'S!" He chuckled and picked Cassidy up nuzzling her neck he set her down and kissed her gently. "I missed you.." He whisperd in her ear. "How did dress shopping go?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 am

Cassidy grinned "I missed you too." She kissed him gently back. "It was highly successful. I got the perfect dress!" She squealed happily. "How was male bonding?" She laughed softly gazing over at El and Keegan

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:44 am

"You knwo the mark I left on you.." he pulled her shirt down a bit to reveal the mark. He walke dover to Keegan and pulled down his shirt.."I marked him to..and El I was wondering if I could mark you, it's a dragon custom.." he smiled lightly. "It means you'll never die, even though your a vampire.."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:51 am

El waved a hand. Currently preoccupied with Keegan. "She says fine. She doesn't care." Cassidy whispered to him, gently squeezing his hand. "She knows all about it." She rolled her eyes laughing.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:00 am

Matthew smiled. "I'll uh do it when she's not so uhm tangled up with Keegan.." Matthew blushed and sat on Cassidy's lap. Smiling he put his head at her colar bone and smiled. "If I could still sleep..I'd be snoring right now..You make a good pillow..." he smiled childeshly and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you Cassidy, really I do.."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games