Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:21 pm
kat whimpered and layed her head down on the toilet tiredly. "ugh..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:30 pm
He sighed, hugging her.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 pm
kat flitched away from him, whimpering a bit. "i should..get to clas..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm
"Come see me after class," He whispered.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm
kat nodded slowly got dressed and headed to her class.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:48 pm
He got up, heading to his room.

Amy started pacing. "Where's Zachy?" She sat down, drawing her knees to her chest. "I want Zachy..."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:58 pm
kat got threw class slowly and hesitantly. she then walked out of the classroom and the school. she began to wander the street. her eyes on the ground as she let her mind wander. kat didnt notice as she walked down a alley till he was suddenly surrounded
"havent seen you around these parts of town, kat." a strong male voice said. kat looked up shocked only to see her old gang leader stareing at her
"you've grown up so beatifully, it really is a shame you had to quit." the males voice had acid in it.
kat glared back "i had no choice. i had to set my life right." kat looked around as all 20 members of the gang surrounded her. she grew nervous.
"back off." she hissed at them, her voice cracked though so she sounded more scared then tough/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:00 pm
Amy smacked one of them and he fell down. "Ugh. Kat, run. I can handle 'em. Abyss, take care of the other eighteen..." One of them fell over as a large bang sounded, the bullet burying itself in the man's leg. Another suddenly fell over, and another, creating an opening.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:02 pm
(umm....yeah....there goes my ideas...ugh...thats cheating ya know choas..<-<...)
kat stared at her shocked "stop!" she yelled at amy and growling "dont hurt them!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:08 pm
"Just leave before I get my brother here," She muttered.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:11 pm
"NO!" kat moved in front of the gang slowly "these people are my friends, do not hurt them!" kat said angerly. though kat looked over at the leader nervously. friend, was not something he was...the reason she left is what he was..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:13 pm
She flipped open her phone, dialing her half-brother's number.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:15 pm
kat bent down helping the few that where hurt, her eyes kept flying to the leader. fear in her eyes, he noticed and smirked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:20 pm
"Did you find her?"

"Yeah. I have the homing on... and, bro, you might want to bring Chaos."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 pm
"who choas.." kat asked, her voice as low as a whisper. she heard the leader cough a laugh and she flinched  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games