Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Random one sighs.. so how are you urpsurper god and person I haven't met yet..?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:29 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan grin "IT your lord and holyness the great god Toan to you, and im doing well"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:43 pm
"Well," Earthest shifted her gaze around and leaned toward Toan. "It happened like this: We were-" she was cut off by Duftmon interrupting.

"It was digiguardian business. That's all you need to know," he replied from his spot on the wall.

Earthest turned to look at him and narrowed her gaze. "One of the many stories that does not portray me as simple and I can't tell it?!"

Duftmon shook his head. "That's right. You can not tell anyone what happened."

Earthest tilted her head. "But I told them we were in the middle of fighting...Was that okay?"

"Yes, but anymore than that, and you'll be out of line."

"Oh...okay. So it happened while we were fighting. End of story," Earthest said with a sigh at the end. "No one will believe me when I say that I'm not an idiot."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:47 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hmmm so what exactly is this digigaurdians" Toan said. Toan took out his digivce and looked over all his digimon and their forms.

shadow toan

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Rebecca smiled,"Nah I prefer urpsurper god...and yes I agree with toan... something I do not say often." Agumon walked up next to her,"Hey toan hey person I don't know.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 pm
Earthest opened her mouth, but Duftmon answered for her, because she would probably say something she wasn't supposed to.

"The digiguardians are a group of individuals, like Earthest, who are chosen by the digital world. They're chosen to protect the digidestined from violent harm and to be those warriors who fight evil from behind the scenes. They are given the most unknown crests and yet the most valued within societies. Loyalty, Valor, Virtue, Passion, Felicity, and Innocence. All are chosen with great care and secrecy. Because not all guardians know whom the other is. Earthest is a rare case indeed for she is related to the digiguardian of Loyalty. Rare as it may be, it is also dangerous for her and her relative to be in the same area within the digital world," Duftmon paused.

Earthest was enraptured. "You can tell me more...Honest!" Earthest exclaimed when she figured out that Duftmon wouldn't say anything else.

Duftmon chuckled. "That my dear is the general outline of what can be known about the digiguardians. You may also find it easy to know that digiguardians have more difficulty because it's so secret. And know that only those that are chosen are the only ones worthy."

Earthest glanced at Duftmon and then at Toan. Her eyes squiggled in circles in confusion. "You mean I have a job description that I don't even know about?"

"..."

Earthest shook her thoughts around. "I didn't know all that. I'm in the dark too!"  

Earthest

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:14 pm
"Don't act like your all that overconfidence is often the downfall of good and evil." Rebecca muttered.
Agumon looked at the digimon,"Yeah you'd have no chance against omnimon."
Rebecca shook her head,"What did I just say Riku..?" Agumon smiled at her,"Well er.."
She turned to toan,"The only person allowed to believe he's all that is toan."
(No offence to toan..)
Agumon tapped his paw against his side,"mm... hungry.." He muttered.
Rebecca sighed,"Is all digimon think about food."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Toan grin "hmmm sound like a load of crap to me" Toan said sitting back in the chair

shadow toan

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:20 pm
Rebecca smiled,"Siding with toan twice in one day... peculiar.." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:22 pm
Earthest glared. "Just because I don't tell you something doesn't make it not true!" She got up off the ground and stormed out of the dojo.

Duftmon snorted. He left his spot on the wall and followed Earthest.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:26 pm

"It not because you arent telling me something, it because of the outline of it. Special people choosen to fight off aginst darkness. Ha. People are always dieing for their cause weither for the dark or the light it make no difference. I prefer to stay neutral in things then be with a picular group like that" Toan sat straight up again "But that just me."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:29 pm
Earthest shouted from outside, "You fight for revenge! And you do not stay neutral! That's something! And isn't Darkdramon an evil force you have vowed to destroy? That's good v. evil right there. Whether you are a good or bad person you still want to destroy him. That's not being neutral."  

Earthest

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:32 pm
"Arrogance stands no chance against toan... he never loses.. ever... well sometimes but still." Rebecca sighed.
Agumon yawned,"Bec didn't mean about not telling you stuff.. she means the way you say it. People who think of themselves higher of others for some reason are doomed to fall flat on their butts.." He said.
Rebecca smiled,"Don't shout at toan you might make him angry."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:34 pm
Zero and Guilmon stood outside the dojo listening to an intense conversation. It was like a volcano that was about to erupt. The door opened and exiting was Earthest and Duftmon. He stood there as though guarding her from walking any further. She then turns around screaming back to someone back inside the dojo. The scream itself alarmed Zero and his Guilmon.

"Is everything alright?"  

Sensei_Zero

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 pm
Earthest sighed. "I can't believe people listen to that story and think it was arrogant. I think it was insightful and 'Bec' doesn't know me. Toan does. And I don't think he's going to get mad over something like this. We've gotten into worse fights."  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games