Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:37 pm
Here here, I agree with that..a freind is someone who has your back til' the end and will kick your a** until you do what is needed of you or for yourself..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:10 am
...It's probably a guy thing then.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:03 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

man that just prove women don't know friendship, friendship is deep for men! friendship is two guys getting drunk together and in the middle of that party you notice our friend probably wont remember anything so you take him out to the parking lot and beat the crap out of him! the next day you call and say "Hay dumbass you felled" "Oh yea? remember when you fell like 6 month ago?" ....oh you mother fuc-" "Haha got you first b***h!" That is how friends suppose to act!

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:52 pm
...You are a douche bag...  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:12 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

and your a superfical airhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:43 pm
I am not superficial! And it's better to be an airhead than a douche.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:01 pm

why am i a douche cause i have a different thinking of a friend from you? guess what thast make you superficial the world isnt your way miss prefect

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:53 pm
I never said it was. But I just grasp what you call friendship as friendship. It's too violent and I don't like it. But hey, whatever floats your boat...Senior Douche.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:02 pm

i never said you have to like my idea were not all lucky to have a violent free life like you ms. prefect that the type of thing i hate about you superfical type

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:50 pm
come on you two..people ahve diffrent views of freindship...so let us not argue bout it..no name calling either..we are all freinds in teh M.S.B.G.....there is us(M.S.B.G.) and there is tehm (everyone else)  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:52 pm
Fine. I'm sorry Toan. I was in a bad mood. Life isn't perfect for all of us, least of all you or I. You have one way to deal, and I another. Sorry. On to a different subject. I can't decide what to watch tonight...Hm...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:55 pm

"it alright i accept your apologies what wrong anyway?"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:47 am
I went to a movie theatre for a community service project with my LA 100 class for school. It was mandatory, but anyway...I was walking back to a frat house with a group of 5 other people. Then at a red light the 5 other people jumped into the back of a pickup truck and left me...in the middle of downtown in the middle of the night, by myself. And one of my best friends was in that group. And I thought for sure that she'd stay behind with me. But no. So I had to walk all the way back to campus by myself in the middle of the night. I have yet received a phone call asking if I was okay. I called her to make sure she was okay, and she's fine. But no one has asked if I made it back to the dorm okay. I feel so...grah! Betrayed, sad, angry, frustrated, pissed, depressed...just a bunch of things. I'm glad though, one of my other best friends stayed the night with me in my dorm and we went to two other frat houses and had a good time. But I still feel so...emotional over what happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:03 am
color=blue]

wow that sucks. i wouldve kicked each and everyone of there a** if i was you

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:05 am
I plan to talk to the girl about it today. I hate drama and this just seems to the be the icing on the cake as it were. So I want to kill this drama before it gets any worse.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games