Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:59 pm
Miwaslover
This is Bleach:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait. Melody is the anime being liscenced right? Because I have books 1-6
(need 7) and who is liscencing it? I hope anime visions liscensed it. They do a prety good job...I think at least.
Yup, it's been liscensed alright. I'm not sure who by though, I know Janus knows....I'll ask him, or ask him to post it. What else did anime visions do...I'm drawing a blank right now.....

Miken- I know what you mean. There's always something else I want to buy too.... confused mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:39 am
Melody Rhyme
I heard about it through Janus, who heard about it from one of our college buddies. I'll send you some pics of it if you like.

I have no such friends in college. You're lucky. There was a organization once, that was all about sci-fi (anime, Smallville and C.S.Lewis included) that I really considered joining. But I lost their contact number. Anyway, onto the topic, bleach is good. Yum-yum.

LustrousJade

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:23 am
Melody Rhyme
Hypno- Bleach is only out in manga and fan-sub right now, but it has been licenced and will be comming over soon I hope. I heard about it through Janus, who heard about it from one of our college buddies. I'll send you some pics of it if you like.
Oh, I get it now! So it should be coming to america sometime soon eh? Well, I doubt it will get to us in latin america at the same time. You are always lucky that you get everything first cuz for us, everything has to be translated first. Kinda sucks... Hey Mel! It would be pretty great if you could send some pics of that my way. Thanx!

miken-chan
U know, I was trying to get an Angelic Sash, but every time I start to save up, sumthin' catches my attention (like this new Scottish look) neutral
Well Michelle, That's a great look if you don't mind me saying so. I think the style of yer avi's hair is quite sexy. he-he sweatdrop

Hmm, so that's what Bleach looks like eh Miwas? Thanx!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:24 pm
Bleach is awesome. 3nodding  

Wolf of Mibu

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:42 pm
Just please not no crappy anime company get a hold of Bleach. It is quite good and unique. Yes. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:46 am
Uhhh... I just wanna see who can tell which volume this is from...(RK-Related):
CLICK HERE!!!!!! (You can Enlarge the pic)

(Sorry for interrupting everyone's train of thought) sweatdrop
PS-I cropped and matted the top using photo editor so you can't cheat mrgreen  

miken-chan

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:23 am
miken-chan

Volume 14? A wild guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:04 pm
miken-chan

Hmm, I haven't seen that anywhere before. EVER! It's too bad I can't get the manga... crying  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:08 pm
You can't buy it, I downloaded the WHOLE Jinchuu Arc!!!
mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:14 pm
miken-chan
You can't buy it, I downloaded the WHOLE Jinchuu Arc!!!
mrgreen

Never mind then.  

Wolf of Mibu

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:01 pm
If you don't guess soon, Ill forget the answer myself!
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:10 pm
Volume 15?  

Wolf of Mibu

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:54 am
I think it's from like 15 too. 'Cus I don't remember seeing it yet.... we are talking about one of the manga that is out in stores right? If it is one I've seen then it's probably somewhere arround 7.

Hypno- They have to translate stuff for us to you know, seeing as how the orriginal is in Japanese and I don't know about you but I only know like one word of Japanese.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:01 am
Melody Rhyme
I think it's from like 15 too. 'Cus I don't remember seeing it yet.... we are talking about one of the manga that is out in stores right? If it is one I've seen then it's probably somewhere arround 7.

Hypno- They have to translate stuff for us to you know, seeing as how the orriginal is in Japanese and I don't know about you but I only know like one word of Japanese.

I'm thinking Kenshin hears from Shishio or "the kid" that everyone at the "ninja headquarters" is dead, including Kaoru. I can't remember any of the names right now for some reason. That's what the "..." are for.  

Wolf of Mibu

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:11 am
Nooo!!!
Hint: The volume that included the death of Kaoru (*wink*)
PS-Like I said, the volume with this pic hasn't come out yet!!! Your best shot is either Maigo-chan.org or Directmanga.com ...(I got this pic after dowloading from Directmanga)

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games