Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 pm
"'Scaliwags'? Are you sure you're not drunk?" lalapeya walked beside the old man. The sand making her slowly sink into the earth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm
Username: lillybee
Name: Nyx Kattalakis
Race: Eclispse angel
Powers: Can heal, controls elements at different times of the moon phase, telepathic gifts, becoming invisable
Bio: Nyx grow tired of her kind and ways.She left her home in the sky to walk about the humans and other creatures. She made her wings vanish to look human.She doesn't understand the ways of humans but she has come to loved them.She wished she could help them more.BUt sometimes she couldn't without fear of them trying to kill her thinking she was evil because of her dark looks at times on a new moon
Personality: Nice, confused,scared at times, has a temper, friendly and lonely
Appearance: User Image  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 am
(Welcome lillybee, I's gunna call you lilB... ^.^)
(go ahead and post to start your character off... I'm glad you're part of our story... *hugs lilB*)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm
(Thanks....*Hugs back*)

*Nyx sighs as she walks the streets.Her long midnight black hair covered her pointed ears.She made herself look like a human.SHe even lowered her arua to be that of an human*"Ok were am I go"*She was lost.Her first time in the mortal realm didn't look so good.Already She been attacked and called even so she ran and ended up here.*"Just cause my wings are black doesn't mean I am evil"*She muttered under her breathes*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 pm
Fermeen and the rest finally came to a large space with a mirror looking thing. "Well," he suddenly started acting like he does as a dragon. "Here is were you will see both possible futures." he looked at Lalapeya, his dragons eyes slanted. "Which one first? The future were you dont become a mage, or the one were you do?" He held his hand out towards teh mirror.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:34 pm
*Nyx closes her eyes as she leans against a wall of a house*"Think Nyx...This isn't your home..."*She sighs then open her eyes and looks up at the sky*"I need to help these people but they will try to kill me"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 am
Torkau laughed."Why not watch the non-mage, then the mage to lift our spirits?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm
*Sighing she make a black cloak appear.She puts it on and lift the hood to cover her head and face.Nyx walks from the wall and searches for what drow her to earth.*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm
Lalapeya nodded, "nonmage, and I want to see what hapens if-if, never mind, just show me what happens when I dont become a mage."
Penndel found himself wandering through the town, when he see's a strange girl he's never seen before. "Girl, um, excuse me, may I ask your name?" he asked over to her while jogging to the black hodded figure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm
(I think this shall be alot of text)

Fermeen nodded. He turned into a dragon and bid everyone on his back. When everyone was on, he walked into the silvery surface and images started taking motion. All of a sudden, they saw Lalapeya's home, in flames and ruin. Bodies were strewn all over the ground and her brothers corpse was strung to a pole. Several dragons and deamons walked the streets, while dark magi searched feriously threw the town for treasures. "You had gone into hiding after Mol Flien awoke. You were not able to stop him and the others rose. Yvansi said air had been dead. Not true, as he returned with Armed, the earth drake, right hand of Mol Flien. Is this the future you want Lalapeya? Do you want your love to be lost forever?" the images dissapeared into nothing.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:56 pm
*she stops dead and looks at Penndel.SHe stays hidden under her cloak hood*"I am Nyx Kattalakis"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:48 am
Torkau winced as his own body is shown. He is suddenly struck with an idea."Fermeen, do the thing where the sands form the lost soul, after we watch the good future."  

Yvansi

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces