Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 pm
((Insurrections... I could start but my profile like isn't done. Should I anyway?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:12 pm
((Sure. I just need something to do in there. I'm meditating and gaining chakra, that's all.))  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:55 pm
((Ah, fine.

How are you supposed to keep track of chakra anyway? How much do I have right now?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 pm
((You have 80. It's kept track of in one of the pages in our Village, I think.))  

Jokerman-EXE

Pimped_Klingon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm
((AHA! I love the snowman guys, so christmasey...*giggles*
Sorry again for the post LAG, every time I go to post this, I end up getting distracted by something else! I joined another RP...<.<

I was going to draw the picture he is drawing...to give you guys something interesting to look at, but my hand decided to fail...))

Cains hands shook, almost violently, as he stared at her battered body, which was still moaning and twitching. He dropped the knife and backed away slowly, reaching the wall and sliding down it. He stared at his hands, which were now stained with her life-water. Cain could barely move, he was so fraught with guilt, fear, but also relief; he was now safe, but he had killed, murdered someone. A human being. A fellow human being. He turned his face from her form, trying to block it out, but it tattooed itself onto Cains' eyelids. A moan escaped his lips as he shivered and hugged his arms to his body, how could this happen? He wanted to leave. Right now. But he couldn't, something was telling him to continue exploring. No!, he twisted his head about in an agonized fashion, and brought his hands up to wring through his hair. He stopped and opened his eyes, staring blankly forwards. He turned and quickly grabbed his sketchbook and a pencil from his art case, and began to feverishly draw a picture, of what, he did not know. He only spent about 10 minutes on the piece, his mind was still wandering hither and thither, all he knew was that he must draw, it was his sanctuary. He was finished, he gazed at it a moment. A portrait, one might say, but the subject was not alive. It was a render of the woman's head, lying still on the carpet, a pool of blood surrounding it and intertwining itself with her hair. Her eyes were dark, with no light, simply dead, and haunting. Cain sighed lightly, rendering made him feel better, even if the subject was a gory one. He would have congratulated himself on the accuracy of the render, but was not pleased with the fact that she was dead because of him. Cain slowly put the sketchbook and pencil back, and dragged himself to his feet. He stumbled into the wall, and gazed blankly up the stairs; the urge to mount them was again, irrepressible. He wandered forwards, and again trekked onwards. He entered a door, not noticing any others that were nearby, and stopped in his tracks at all the beautiful portraiture. He gazed at them, moving closer to a few to examine the technique, and then simply wandered onwards, turning again to face an open door, through which he felt the urge to walk, and so he did. An immense room opened in front of him, but he took no notice to the lavish decorations and architecture, instead heading straight for a door beyond the stage...

---

Cain had made it to a room, for what purpose he did not know, but he felt a strange sense of accomplishment as he turned in circles, looking at the detailed carpeting. He twitched and suddenly realized what he had just done. "Wh---!" his mouth remained open, as he began to turn faster and faster. This room had no doors! He looked to the staircase, but was suddenly so afraid to step downwards and leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:03 pm
Meanwhile, while Shepard was fighting the snowman, several more of the smaller snowmen were waiting just outside the shelter, watching the sleeping group. They blended almost perfectly with the snow.
One moved into the shelter, wary of the fire.

Gregory, who wasn't sleeping, saw it immediately and screamed, which awoke Ro, who, in turn, nudged Arthur who awoke with a start and accidentally kicked Andreas lightly who didn't awake just yet. However, Andreas' hand reached out and gently planted itself on Henry's face who then, without awaking, brushed the hand away with his un-sprained hand which he then unknowingly placed directly in the fire.

((animeyumichan, did you go backstage? Because the room has a single door (other than the entrance) and three, full-sized mirrors..
Oh, and I don't really know what to post for you right now, so you can continue moving on if you wish while I think of something.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:49 pm
((Wow, it's like a Rube Goldberg machine of pain.))

Shepard began to walk around slowly, ready for the snowman to reemerge.

Henry awoke, shouting and clutching his hand. "OWWWWWWWWHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" he shouted. He scrambled back from the snowman, then changed his mind and slid closer to the fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:49 pm
Arthur leapt up and grabbed up his steak knife. "Where's that... what the...?" He couldn't tell if he was sore; he'd just woken up. Then there was a snowman.

A snowman.

It wasn't there before.

Hot heavens, it was moving.

He reached down to the fire, found a non-burning stick end, and grabbed it free before he burned himself. Disturbingly like Aragorn. Darn odd mental pictures. He waved it at the snowmen; they were clearly afraid of it, for good reason.  

SirBayer

Pimped_Klingon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 pm
NativeForeigner
((animeyumichan, did you go backstage? Because the room has a single door (other than the entrance) and three, full-sized mirrors..
Oh, and I don't really know what to post for you right now, so you can continue moving on if you wish while I think of something.))

((Yeah, I just did the little dotties as a time-skip, because it was already MONSTAH POST, and the whole "he goes through a door blahblahblah" was getting really repetitive, so I just skipped it, and now he's in the tower room like you said he wanted to be ^...^))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:47 pm
((OOooookay, well, there's actually nine doors in there, and a mirror too!
Anywhoooo...))

The floor fell out from below Cain, much like it did for the others.

Ro stood, the animal skin around his shoulders and the beetle in his shirt.
He backed up to the fire as well, the Snowmen were small, but Ro had no idea what they could do, "Um...let's melt them!" he suggested.

The Snowmen refused to go near the fire and backed away from Arthur. After a few moments, one decided to brave it and hopped to the side of Arthur's stick and went for him.

The Snowman's small hat began to move around Shepard before sinking completely into the snow.
Moments later, it jumped from the ground, directly below Shepard. It's claws were leading and clawing for him.
The Snowman was now slightly larger.

((Oh, and Joe, yes, Rube Goldberg machine of pain!
And Bayer, there's a good way to check out what we discussed about Arthur.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:20 pm
Shepard was already rolling out of the way.
"This isn't going to work," he murmured. He decided to make for the fire. He ran once he stopped rolling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:53 pm
((So I haven't realized what's going on since page 31. Catch me up? sweatdrop ))  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:01 pm
((We ran from the beetles back to the tower room, through the door labeled "1", ended up in a winter land, met Shepard, Arthur paid to be "Awakened", we went to sleep (Ro now has a pet beetle, fyi), Shepard started to fight a Snowman.
Snowmen (small, they come up to about three-fourths of a grown man's shin.) attacked us.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:58 pm
Arthur violently swung the stick at the snowman. "Back!" he shouted; it would've been intimidating, except he sounded sorta desperate.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:26 am
The Snowman flew back in a cloud of snow before it's remnants rested on the grounds.
The snow began to reform the Snowman.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games