Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:04 am
Adam only just manage dot dodge the two new demons as they attacked him, taking flight to get back. He frowned down at them, struck by how odd they were. But they were dead. Surely thatLilith girl wasn’t...no that was ridiculous. Adam tried tio summon his scythe but was completely unsicessful. The holy energy fo the church was infiltrating him too much and skrewing with his powers. He snarled in annoyance and flew up to the rafters of the church to get a good look of the surroundings while being out of the way.

From elsewhere there was a screams as Gabriel dispatched the last living demon, which left the angel time to pay attention to his surroundings. The first thing he noticed was a familiar sense. He looked up to follow it and spotted Adam with a s mile. His brother hadn’t changed one iota since the crucifixion when they had last met - which was both a sad revelation as well as a comforting one. He next noticed the two demons heading for him and sniffed.
“Busy day...” he mumbled and then checked back with the humans. “I would get to safety, please. Perhaps the crypt?” he suggested and then ran after the two odd demons.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:13 am
Opal appeared in the entrance. "Play nice," she said plainly to Gabriel. She divided the demons to have them attack from two directions. Then she brought Dougal in who was cringing in pain being the holy place. "You play too....," she said.

Opal forced Dougal's arms to slash out his chains.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:04 am
Llendar rose to his feet and said "He has been summoned." He headed trowed the door just as the soldier cried out "Incomeing wave!" A massive amount of demons charged the church. Llendar summoned his spear and spun it faster, faster, and faster. It was givning off a holt arua. And then He lowered it to meet the demons. A burst of light engulphed them and poured into the city street by street. Demon after demon turned to dust.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 am
Lilith watched Llendar killing demons by the dozen, turning them into dust.
"....Well damn, he just killed my army. I don't think I can raise dust."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:34 am
"summoned who?" Natsaha had barely any time to ask before she was forced to retreat as the demons came in. she stared at Llendar's attack and laughed in approval.
"Nice. can we keep him?"

--

Adam galreddown at Dougal while he battled with the dmeons who came after him - reduced to hand-to-hand compbat.
"Dogal what are you doig?!"
--

Gabriel flapped his six wings, glided into the air and summoned his sword. It was a fairly long european double handed sword that he weilded with one hand. he jerked his arm and teh sword burst into flames.
"You have three seconds to give up." Gabriel warned the enemies below. His voice -while higha dn somewhat girlish neverthless held a lot of calm authority that sent up shivers of psychic waves with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:37 am
"I may just have to start killing my own people if I want anyone to raise later." Lilith cocked her head to the side and watched Llendar.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:38 am
Llendar looked at Natasha and said. "The Arch angle Gabriel and anthor being is on his way here the Demon known as Lazuras."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:41 am
Lilith raised an eyebrow at Llendar.
"You mean like the Gabriel, right? And who is Lazuras? I feel like I should be worried."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:02 am
(Alright so we dont get confused here is Lazarus profile. Lazarus allways travles with a guard called the Berserker.)
Gaianame: Andy_1134
Name: Lazarus
Race: Arch Demon
Age (& how old they look): 30,000
Apearance: [ url=http://tektek.org/avatar/21524787]User Image]
Weapons(?): An Angles last breath: A dmonic long sword
Skills: Demon arua attacks
Religion: [their religious beliefs] Demon!
Personality: Evil and calm makes fun of weak enemies
Bio: Lazarus along with the other 4 Demons made the Company a global weapons and tech company
Other: His guard the Berserker
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:52 am
“Oh hell...I think we might be in way over our league....” Natasha said with a frown. “B-but this Gabriel guy and Llender, they’re both good, right?”
She armed her crossbow and got ready for more demons.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:06 am
"As far as I know Llendar is on our side." Said Nikoli as they walked throught the streets.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:14 am
"that's good." Natasha agreed. "BUIt hwo to we mae sure Gabriel's on our side. I mean if he's the Gabriel he might be a bit too lofty for the likes of us.... "  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:19 am
Dougal was about to respond "I'm...."

Opal used her puppet stills to keep him silence. "Toys do not speak unless given a voice," she said flatly but in Dougal's voice. Then she knocked Dougal's body into the ground as punsihment.

Then Opal turned her attention back to Gabriel. "If shiny toy refuses to play fair," Opal said, "Neither will I."

Opal released the two demons from her unseen strings and took hold of an innocent mortal man who had not yet escaped the chaos. She brought both Dougal and the man to her side. Her expression remained blank and unfeeling. She cared not if she was attacked or not but she knew how to play with the weaknesses of others.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:24 am
"Do you feel that?" Said Llendar as he stoped.
"Feel what?" Asked Nikoli  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:28 am
Adam frowed. Dougal was being controlled but he had no idea by what.

--

";let him go." Gabriel ordered, flying down and finally getting view of Opal.

---

Natahsa blinked "huh?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games