Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 pm
hey did as they were told and hurried off. Craban caught sight of Shar running off to scale a wall and snarled.
"oh no your don't. SHAR get back here!" he yelled and broke off for the group to run after him.
"Vence - help I need light magic!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Armli spun around. Knocking down the gaurds. "Lightning strike!" He called as bolts of energy came down strriking the soldiers. He headed of trowed the palace. the reaming gaurds following.

"Come on we dont have time for him." Kyrun called out. "Leave Shar. If we dont hurry more soldiers will come."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm
"But-" Craban looked up at where his borther was fast escaping. Once out of reach on the high building Shar paused just long enough to grin down at Craban and give him a mocking salute. He then jumped away and out fo view.
"Damn it!" Craban snarled. he hurried after the others.
"Where can we go? Surley we're not to go sraight for the prison." Tuilinn asked  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:17 pm
"No we split up Kyrun go with Tuilinn and the others and go to the prison free Sir Athanlor. Me Vence and Craban will go to the palace and find the king and so called Advisor. I had a felling about the kings memory so I brought this along with me." Ayan said as she drew out a vile. In it clear blue liquid. "This is made from silver dragon blood. Curtisy of Monoke. It has the power to restore memories." She said as she put it away.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:43 am
"Are you all right?" Orla asked Lady Nimeithel and to the others before they were to head off and free the Lady's husband.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:23 am
"Alright."Craban said, hurrying off to stay with Amli.

Nimithel smiled and nodded.
"Yes, yes quite alright. Oh my i hope he's alright..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 pm
Kyun nodded and headed over to lady Nimithel

Ayan hurried off after Craban and Armli  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm
[Well, so much for light magic. Sorry I wasn't here. sweatdrop ]

Vence Was about to block Shars escape, but was too late. How Shar had gotten up so fast was beyond him. Still wishing to avoid any fight, he only listend to what was being said. When he was mentioned in going to the palace, he sighed. Well, fighting was inevitable then.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:27 am
Armli neared the Palace. He was running as the gaurds came out. His blade drawn and in hand. "Blitz screen!" He shouted as he disapired. Reaperaing in fron of the gates. The 20 gaurds between him and the palace gates. droped to the floor asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:57 am
Craan folowed afte rthem, unhappy with going to teh palace. he woudl have preferred not to leave the elvish family alone to try and get Athanlor out fo prison, but eh was sure they could handle themselves. he supposed it was a little selfish desire - if he was the one to get his father out of prison, maybe the older elf would like him. It was a foolish hope, of course.
He followed very much in Armli's shadow, unable to attack people without injuring them.

Meanwhile, Shar continued to ascend the rooftops into teh trees and waited, panting slightly at the exertion of running and climbing so quickly. he grinend to himself and leant back on the trunk, watching the land below. he had lost one sword, but he still had his favourtite sword and his whip with him. Now it was simply a matter of somehow finding his way back to the underdark and explaining himself. he wondered if he would be able to claw back some prestiege by reveling tehri plans. If teh group still intended to go to teh Underdark to find the moonmaw and rebel, then if he somehow could get back fast enough he could pre-warn them.
there might be a promotion in it.
The only problem was that they had a drgon, and he was on foot.
he ran a hand through hsi hair and shetahed his sword, atinga deep breath. The few rays of the morning sun were beginning to shine through the leaves and he winced from them. Travelling in daylight would also be a problem, but it wasn't like he had any choice. Perhaps, if they took long enough here with all teh commotion, it woudl give him the headstart he needed.

he climbed a little higher to try and see where the mountains were, then descended and started to run again, heading out of the forest and over the plains leading to the Underdark mountains....  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 am
Orla remained protectively beside the elven family as the other darted off for the palace. However she was uncertain what she could do with so many numbers against them. In reality all she wanted to do was meet up with others of her own kind.

She suddenly felt nausea for a moment, but the feeling subsided..... That was strange.... she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Armli moved through the palace coridoors quickly. There were no gaurds. "This is odd. he said as he stoped infront of the kings chamber. We in countered only 20 soldiers. Normaly there are at least 200. Yet we arrived here with no interuptions." He siad as he stared at the large doors.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:30 pm
"So what?" Craban said, a littleexasperated. "Let's just get one with it and get the king's memeory bac to take this badguy out." His heart hammered. he'd hoped they wouldn't need to get too involved.

Eventually the family reached the prison.
"What are we to do?" The eldest asked iwth ana gry sigh. "we can hardly barge in and break him out. These are our own people - and we have our careers to thin about also. If we rebel we face ruin!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:38 pm
"True but i got nothing to lose." Kyrun said as he approched the gates. "You guys wait here. Ill go in and get him out." He said as he started to climb.

"Your right lets do this." Armli said as he opened the door. He walked in followed by Ayan. He stoped and said "So Latov are you gona fight me or not?"
"Now why would I do that Armli? Why waste my time you cant kill me."
"thats where Ive seen you." Ayan said. "Your one of the 7 deadly sins. Your Glutony arnt you. That exlpains the kings memories. You gored your self on peoples memories."
"How would you know that. None the less what say you Lets finish this Lolth wants you dead." Latov said with a grin  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:16 pm
The fmaily wiated, wtaching nervously.

---

Craban's eyes widened.
"Lolth?! a-as in the goddess herself?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games